911勤務中心 你有什麼麻煩?
911, what is your emergency?
我剛射中了我哥哥
I just shot my brother.
幫幫我
Help me!
那女孩正在治療
The girl is now recovering from a shooting
在南郊區受到的槍擊
on the far South Side.
突發新聞 兩名青少年
Breaking news, two teens,
致命槍擊的受害者…
the victims of deadly gunfire...
2016年底的芝加哥
Chicago will end 2016
兇殺案大幅上升…
with a surging murder rate as city leaders...
這裏是"搖擺早晨"Shade 45頻道
It's Sway in the Morning. Shade 45.
我們要談談在芝加哥發生的事
We gotta talk about what's happening in Chicago.
你已經接通了
You got... ...on the line right now, man.
你知道問題出在哪裏嗎
You wanna know what the problem is?
問題在於他們不關心我們
The problem is they don't care about us.
問題在於我們的教育程度不夠
The problem is we don't got enough education.
17歲的男孩被槍擊…
Seventeen-year-old boy who was shot and killed...
一位12歲的女孩
A 12-year-old girl
正在治療
recovering from gunshot wounds
昨晚槍擊案中的槍傷
suffered in the shooting last night.
762起兇殺 3500多起槍擊案
762 murders, more than 3,500 shootings.
沒希望了
There's no hope, guys.
政♥府♥不會去幫你的
The government ain't coming for ya.
比以往任何時候都嚴重
Things are worse than ever before. So sit there...
我們要繼續這一話題
We gonna keep this topic goin'
因爲芝加哥必須做些什麼
because something has to give in Chicago.
B-9116警車 緊急情況 槍擊緊急情況
Squad B-9116, emergency. 10-1 emergency.
警♥察♥受到槍擊 一位警員受傷
Shots fired at the police. We have an officer down.
我正從南環區前往 我們在偉基河畔路上
I'm coming in from South Loop. We're on Wacker Avenue.
正前往芝加哥北醫院
We're heading toward Chicago North.
大約兩分鐘後到
ETA about two minutes.
他胸口多處槍傷 情況緊急
Multiple GSWs in his chest. He's in critical condition.
讓個外科醫生在急診室門口等着
Have a trauma surgeon meet us at the ER entrance.
請注意一位警員正前往
Be advised. Officer en route.
多處槍傷
Multiple gunshot wounds.
大約兩分鐘後到
ETA, two minutes.
我們能行的 保持清醒
We can do it! Stay awake!
讓開 該死的
Move! Jesus Christ!
快
Come on!
快 我們走
Come on, buddy, let's go.
快
Go!
什麼情況
What do we have?
胸部槍傷 大出血
Gunshot wounds to the chest. Massive bleeding.
騰出創傷診室
Clear the Trauma Room!
加油 堅持住
Come on, stay with me, buddy, all right?
別閉上眼
Don't close your eyes.
- 別閉上眼 - 讓開
- Don't close your eyes. - Out of the way!
- 沒有脈搏 沒有脈搏 - 該死的
- No pulse! No pulse! - Jesus Christ!
快來幫我
Somebody help me!
加油 朋友 堅持住
Come on, buddy. Stay with me, buddy! Come on!
你們過來 護士
You two. Over here. Nurse.
是 醫生 我這就過去
Roger that, doc. I'll be right there.
叫科爾西醫生來 馬上叫科爾西醫生來
Get Dr. Kersey. Get Dr. Kersey now!
藍隊去急診室
Blue team to ICU, please.
Blue team to ICU.
…固定和擴張
...fixed and dilated.
科爾西醫生一號♥創傷診室需要你
Dr. Kersey, you're needed in Trauma One.
- 克利斯 接替我 - 好的
- Chris, switch with me. - Got it.
謝謝
Thanks.
多處槍傷 脖子上也有一處
Gunshot wounds, including one to the neck.
- 防彈衣? - 是的
- Vest? - Yep.
- 醫生 拜託了 - 等等
- Doc, please. - Hold on.
開胸托盤 五袋0型血 馬上
Thoracotomy tray now. Five units of O-neg, stat.
再有五袋送往急診室
And five more en route to the ER.
準備好手術室
Get the OR ready.
是 醫生
Yes, doctor.
宣告不治
Let's call it.
死亡時間0點24分
Time of death, 12:24 a.m.
6分鐘到了這裏
Got here in six minutes.
沒法開得更快了
I couldn't go any faster.
這不是你的錯
It had nothing to do with you.
他的心跳停止了 失血過多
His heart stopped. He's lost too much blood.
我們已經盡力了
We did everything we could.
我深表同情
Sorry for your loss.
兇嫌在二號♥手術室 醫生
Shooter's in Two, doc.
對不起
Sorry.
科爾西醫生 二號♥手術室 科爾西醫生 二號♥手術室
Dr. Kersey, OR Two. Dr. Kersey, OR Two.
怎麼 現在你要去救那個殺了他的禽獸?
What? Now you're gonna go save the animal that shot him?
如果可以不必的話
If I can.
猛龍怪客
這表好像跑得慢了
I think it's running a little slow.
也許該換個新的了
Maybe it's time for a new one.
不 我喜歡這個
- No, I like this one. - Mmm.
他們說是9點
They said 9:00.
她會被錄取的
She's going to get in.
我知道 我只是懷念信件通知
I know. I just miss envelopes.
而不是網絡上這些玩意
None of this online crap.
天啊 太好了
Oh, my God! Yes!
聽起來像是有好事
That sounds like a good scream.
聽起來像是有大好事
That sounded like a very good scream.
嗨 你們好
Oh, hey, guys, what's up?
嗨 孩子 你想喫早餐嗎
Hi, baby. You want some breakfast?
你好嗎
- Mmm-hmm. - How are you? How you doing?
- 我很好 - 是嗎 你餓嗎
- I'm good. - Yeah? You're hungry?
- 是的 我很餓 - 想喫雞蛋嗎
- Yeah, I'm starving. - Want some eggs?
好的 麻煩了
Mmm. Yes, please.
你期待你的比賽嗎
Are you excited for your game?
只是場球賽而已
Eh. It's just a game.
喂 我剛纔好像聽到樓上有動靜
Hey, I thought I heard a noise upstairs.
你聽到什麼了嗎
Did you hear anything?
是啊 我好像也聽到了 是怎麼回事
Yeah, I thought I heard something, what was that?
謝謝 我被錄取了 我被錄取了
Thank you. I got in. I got in! I got in!
真高興 孩子
So happy, honey.
我真爲你高興
I'm so happy for you!
我要住在紐約了
I'm gonna be living in New York City!
我週末會飛回家洗衣服 好嗎
I will fly home on weekends to do laundry, okay?
我保證
I promise.
好 好 好的
Okay, okay, good.
天啊 我問問蘇菲有沒有被錄取
Oh, my God. I have to text Sophie to see if she got in.
我們的女兒要上大學了
Our girl is going to college.
我很高興
I'm happy.
- 真的 - 是嗎
- Really. - Yeah?
但你的臉上看不出高興
- Mmm-hmm. - I think you have to tell that to your face.
親愛的
- Mmm. Baby. - Mmm.
別停 過來
Don't stop! Come here!
- 注意防守隊員 - 快 快
- Watch the defender. - Go, go, go!
加油 喬丹 加油 喬丹
All right, come on, Jordan. Let's go, Jordan!
- 喬丹 - 加油
- Jordan! - Let's go!
我老是以爲
I guess I always had it in my head
她會去西北大學 離家近點的
that she'd go to Northwestern. Someplace close.
是啊 那時我想讀德州的大學
Yeah. You think my dad was happy
你以爲當年我爸也很高興嗎
when I wanted to leave Texas to go to college?
這不一樣
Well, this is different.
怎麼不一樣
How's it different?
只不過現在我們家長是該放手了
It's just that now we are the ones that have to let go.
這是犯規 喂 這腳抬太高了
That's a foul! Hey! That was cleats up!
裁判是死人嗎
- What the fuck, ref? - Oh.
沒必要吧
Really?
我只是沒想到發生的過麼快
I guess I didn't think it would happen so fast.
這個傳球太糗了 布里安娜 你自己也知道
That's a bullshit pass, Brianna. You know that!
我覺得我們會經常見到她
I think we're gonna see her more than we think.
因爲我們有感恩節
Because we've got, um, Thanksgiving,
電影精選列表