Hold it right there.
站在那裏。
Hold it again. Hold it.
再站一下,站那 。
Oh, come on, Paul.
噢,算了吧,保羅。
One more. One more.
再來一張,就一張。
You're not gonna show those to anyone, are you?
你不許把這些照片給別人看,好嗎?
- Sure. Why not? - Ugh.
當然。 爲什麼不給別人看? 呃。
You've got a prime figure. Heh.
你的身材很圓潤。 嗯。
You really have, you know. Heh.
真的,你知道的。 呵。
That's a euphemism for fat.
你就變相說我胖。
You wanna go back to the hotel?
你想回飯店了嗎?
What's the matter with right here?
飯店那裏有什麼呢?
We're too civilized.
我們太斯文了。
I remember when we weren't.
我記得我們不斯文的時候。
But we'll go back to the hotel.
不過,我們還是回飯店吧。
Paul, I don't wanna go back home.
保羅,我不想要回家。
Trans World Airlines passengers on TW76...
環球航♥空♥公♥司♥的乘客請到TW76……
...from Honolulu to New York should proceed from the check-in counter...
……從檀香山到紐約的乘客請到檢票口……
...to the Friendship Lounge for boarding.
……通過友誼休息室登機。
Wanna know what happened while you and Joanna were living it up...
你想知道這裏都發生了什麼事嗎?就在你和喬安娜一起在……
...in Maui or Kaui or Yaui, whatever it is? - What?
……毛伊島、考伊島、或者尤奧島,不管哪個島吧。 什麼意思?
There were 15 murders the first week...
第一個星期有15起謀殺案……
...and 21 last week in this goddamn city. - That's a lot.
最近一星期有21起,就在這個該死的城市裏。 是有點多了。
You know, decent people are gonna have to work here and live somewhere else.
你知道,正常的人都是在這裏上班,然後住在別的地方。
By "decent people," you mean people who can afford to live somewhere else.
要說“正常的人”,你是指那些有錢能住別的地方的人。
Oh, Christ. You are such a bleeding-heart liberal, Paul.
噢,上帝,你可真是個心胸開闊的人,保羅。
My heart bleeds a little for the underprivileged, yeah.
我的心爲弱勢羣體而流血。
The underprivileged are beating our goddamn brains out. You know what I say?
那幫混混正在把我們的腦漿都要打出來了。你明白我說的意思嗎?
Stick them in concentration camps. That's what I say.
應該把混混們全都關到集中營裏去。這纔是我想要說的。
Henry. Hello.
亨利。 你好。
I've been running a cost-and-profit on the Jainchill development in Tucson, Arizona.
我一直在覈算亞利桑那州圖森市的瓊吉爾發展項目的成本和利潤。
Well, based on these figures...
恩,基於這些數據……
...I don't see how Blue Ridge can underwrite 50 percent of it.
……我看不出藍嶺公♥司♥怎麼能承擔50%的。
Well, Jainchill's been very successful, in a small way.
嗯,瓊吉爾項目從某種角度看是非常成功的。
Well, then I suggest you send a man down...
嗯,那我建議你派一個人下去……
...from our San Francisco office to step it out.
……從我們舊金山辦公室裏派人,去測量一下。
Redesign it, if necessary.
如果必要的話,重新設計一下。
Because that's a high risk for the acreage involved.
因爲土地涉及到了很高的風險。
I'll talk to Inge about it. Thanks, Paul.
我會去和英奇說一下的,謝謝,保羅。
Oh, uh, Paul, how does it feel to be back in the war zone after Hawaii?
噢,呃,保羅,從夏威夷回到戰區的感覺如何?
I was feeling pretty good until I ran into Sam...
我其實感覺相當好,可是在我遇到了山姆……
...and he delivered the crime rate statistics.
……他跟我提供了最新的犯罪率統計數據。
What this city needs is more cops than people.
這個城市需要的是警♥察♥,而不是人♥民♥。
You'll have to find other options, Samuel. No one could pay the taxes.
你必須找到別的選擇,山姆。要不沒人交稅了。
$2.17.
2塊一毛七。
Would you have these delivered, please, Mary?
你能幫我把這些送到家嗎,瑪麗?
Goodbye.
再見。
Hey, I'm gonna do a thing.
嘿,我要乾點事。
Shit, man. Got business.
該死,夥計。去幹正事。
Let's go, man.
我們走,夥計。
I'll get it.
我來。
Who is it?
誰啊?
Groceries, ma'am.
送貨的,夫人。
Nobody gets hurt, Mother. Just hold still. Don't move.
沒人會受傷,大媽。只要保持安靜,別亂動。
What do you want?
你們想要什麼?
Don't jive, Mother. You know what we want.
別想騙我們,大媽,你知道我們想要什麼。
He's not gonna hurt us? Not if you got money.
他不會傷害我們? 只要你有錢的話。
Nobody, nobody.
沒人,沒人。
Hey, Mother. Look at the artiste doing his art.
嘿,大媽。看看他的藝術作品。
Ain't that beautiful, Mother? My purse is in the kitchen.
漂不漂亮,大媽? 我的錢包在廚房♥裏。
Just stand still.
站這裏別動。
We'll do as they say, Carol. Where is your purse?
照他說的做,卡羅爾。你的錢包在哪裏?
Shit, you only got four bucks. I got three, and two bits.
該死,你這隻有四塊錢。 我就找到了三塊兩毛五。
You're gonna get the shit kicked out of you, Mother.
大媽,你會因爲說瞎話而受到懲罰的。
It's all we have. Rich people like you?
我們只有這些。 有像你這樣的有錢人嗎?
Shit, we want money, Mother. Now get it! It's true. That's all we...
該死,我們想要錢,大媽,快拿出來。 是真的,我們就這些……
How'd you like to get fucked? No!
你是想要被♥操♥嗎? 不!
I'm gonna stick you in the ass.
我要操你的屁♥眼♥。
Leave her alone!
放開她!
Goddamn rich cunt!
該死的闊婊♥子♥!
I kill rich cunts.
我要殺了闊婊♥子♥。
Mother's getting the shit kicked out of her.
大媽要被踢出屎來了。
Hey, let's screw this one, man. Huh?
嘿,我們來操她,夥計,怎麼樣?
No, man. Let's travel. No, man. Let me paint her ass.
不,夥計。我們走。 不,哥們,我來畫她的屁♥股♥。
Hey, man. You think you're an artiste? I'll show you how to paint, man.
嘿,夥計,你以爲你是個藝術家?我來給你表演一下怎麼畫。
I'm gonna paint her goddamn mouth!
我要操她那該死的嘴巴!
He's gonna paint your mouth. You're gonna like that.
他要操你的嘴巴,你會喜歡的。
You get any ideas about biting my paintbrush, you'll get what Mother got.
你要是有想咬我雞♥吧♥的想法,你就會和你媽一樣。
You're gonna swallow that paint. She'll swallow the paint.
快把尿吞下去。 她會把尿吞下的。
Open that goddamn throat!
該死的,把嘴張開!
Mother's going for the phone!
大媽要去打電♥話♥!
Shit, let's split.
該死,把她拉開。
Thelma, will you get my wife on the phone, please?
賽爾瑪,請把我妻子的電♥話♥接過來,好嗎?
Mr. Kersey's office.
克瑞思先生辦公室。
Is it my wife? No, sir. It's your soninlaw.
是我妻子嗎? 不,先生,是您女婿。
Hello, Jack.
你好,傑克。
Dad.
爸爸。
Dad, we got trouble.
爸爸,我們有麻煩了。
Trouble? You and Carol?
麻煩,你和卡羅爾?
Don't tell me about it.
那就別跟我說。
No, no. Dad...
不,不。爸爸……
It's Mom and Carol.
是媽媽和卡羅爾。
They're taking them to the emergency receiving at Canal Hospital.
她們被帶到運河醫院急救室裏了。
What the hell for? Look, I don't know.
到底在搞什麼? 聽着,我不知道。
The police just called me.
警♥察♥剛給我打的電♥話♥。
What's happening, Jack?
出什麼事了,傑克?
I don't know any more than that, Dad.
我具體也不清楚,爸爸。
Look, I'm at my office, I'm going to the hospital, just meet me there, okay?
聽着,我現在辦公室。馬上就去醫院,在醫院碰頭,好嗎?
Dr. Fanning, go to the emergency room, stat.
範寧大夫,請到急診室,快。
Dr. Fanning, go to the emergency room.
範寧大夫,請到急診室。
How are they? Are they all right?
她們怎麼樣了?還好嗎?
How are they? Are they all right?
她們怎麼樣了?還好嗎?
I don't know. I just got here a few minutes ago.
我不知道。我也是剛到的。
Do you know anything? Were they cut, stabbed, what?
你都知道些什麼了?她們被砍了,還是被紮了?
I...
我……
No, sir. Just beat up.
沒有,先生。只是捱打了。
This is Officer Joe Charles, he came in the ambulance with Mom and Carol.
這是喬·查爾斯警長。是他跟媽媽和卡羅爾一起進的急救室。
They gonna be all right? I've told Mr. Toby all I know.
她們都還好嗎? 我知道的都跟託比先生說了。
If there's anything I can do, ask for me at the 21 st precinct.
如果需要我做什麼,請到21分局來找我。
Good luck to you.
祝你好運。
Come on, Dad. We might as well go sit down.
來吧,爸爸。我們過來坐下等一會。
What'd they tell you?
他們都跟你說了什麼?
Not much.
說得不多。
Yeah, but what?
嗯,可是什麼?
They beat them both up.
她們倆個都被打了。
Who did? Why? Take it easy, Dad. I'm just as rattled as you are.
是誰?爲什麼? 放鬆點,爸爸。我和你一樣很緊張。
The officer said that Carol wasn't making much sense.
警長說卡羅爾傷得不重。
Two, maybe three men, they...
兩個,也許是三個男的,他們……
She opened the door to let them in...
她開了門讓他們進了屋……
...because she thought it was the delivery boy from the supermarket.
……因爲她以爲是超♥市♥的送貨員。
Jesus God.
上帝啊。
When are we gonna know something?
我們要等到什麼時候才能知道?
Will the following doctors go to the emergency room, stat:
請叫到名字的大夫到急救室
Dr. White...
瓦特大夫……
They know we're here?
他們知道我們在這裏嗎?
The nurses know. I spoke to one of them. Somebody ought to come.
護士知道。我跟一個護士說過了。 有人從那裏出來了。
There's a man over there. He's bleeding, and nobody comes.
有人男的站那裏,他在流血,沒人管他。
Nurse, we're waiting to find out what happened to my wife and daughter.
護士,我們正在等我妻子和女兒的消息。
A doctor will see you after he's made his examination.
大夫會在檢查過後通知你的。
But we've been waiting a long time.
可是我們已經等了很長時間了。
It hasn't been that long, Dad, just two or three minutes.
沒多久,爸爸,這纔過去兩三分鐘。