很久很久以前...
Once upon a time, long, long ago...
其實 大概就是20年前...
well, more like 20 years ago...
貝兒公主和她親愛的野獸王子在六千位
Belle married her beast in front of 6,000
親朋好友的見證下完婚
of their closest personal friends.
蛋糕弄很大
Big cake.
然而他們並沒有去渡蜜月
Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon,
野獸王子在這段時間統一了全國
beast united all of the kingdoms
並被推選爲奧拉頓合衆國的國王
and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon.
他收拾了所有的壞人和他們的跟班...
He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks...
總的來說是所有真正有意思的人們...
basically all the really interesting people...
他將他們流放到失落島上
and he booted them off to the isle of the lost
並用魔法屏障把他們關在那兒
with a magical barrier to keep them there.
這就是我的安身之所
This is my hood.
沒有魔法
No magic.
沒有無線網絡
No wi-fi.
也沒法出去 至少我之前一直這麼認爲
No way out. Or so I thought.
等一下 你很快就能看見我們了
Hang on, you're about to meet us.
但是一切都是從這開始的
But first this happened.
袖子 頭
Sleeve. Head.
真不敢相信
How is it possible
下個月你就要被加冕爲國王了?
that you're going to be crowned king next month?
你還是個孩子!
You're just a baby!
- 他都快16歲了 親愛的 - 嗨 爸爸
- He's turning 16, dear. - Hey, pops.
16歲? 當國王來說還太年輕了
16? That's far too young to be crowned king.
至少到42歲前 我都沒什麼明智的決策
I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42.
額 可你是28歲決定娶我的
Uh, you decided to marry me at 28.
噢 那是在你和茶壺之間二選一
Ah, it was either you or a teapot.
開玩笑的
Kidding.
媽媽 爸爸...
Mom, dad...
啊! 別動!
ah! Nn-nnh!
我已經決定了初昭的內容
I've chosen my first official proclamation.
我決定給失落島的孩子們
I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost
一次來奧拉頓
be given a chance
生活的機會
to live here in Auradon.
每次我望向那個島
Every time I look out to the island,
都感覺他們像被遺棄了
I feel like they've been abandoned.
我們宿敵的孩子 和我們一起生活?
The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?
我們可以先從幾個開始
We start out with a few at first,
幾個最需要我們幫助的人
only the ones who need our help the most.
我已經選好了
I've already chosen them.
是嗎?
Have you?
我也給過你第二次機會
I gave you a second chance.
他們的父母是誰?
Who are their parents?
庫伊拉...
Cruella de vil...
賈方...
Jafar...
邪惡女王...
Evil queen...
和瑪琳菲森
And Maleficent.
- 啊! - 瑪琳菲森!
- Ah! - Maleficent!
她是這世上最惡毒的壞人!
She is the worst villain in the land!
- 爸爸 請你聽我解釋 - 我纔不聽
- Dad, just hear me out here. - I won't hear of it.
- 噢 天吶 - 他們罪惡滔天
- Oh, Oh. -They are guilty of unspeakable crimes.
爸爸 但他們的孩子是無辜的
Dad, their children are innocent.
您不覺得他們有權過一次正常的生活嗎?
Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?
爸爸?
Dad?
我姑且認爲他們的孩子是無辜的
I suppose their children are innocent.
很好 做得好
Well. Well done.
走吧?
Shall we?
# 人們說我惹是生非 #
They say I'm trouble
# 人們叫我壞蛋 #
They say I'm bad
# 人們叫我惡魔 #
They say I'm evil
# 而這都使我高興 #
And that makes me glad
# 我就是這麼的 #
A dirty no-good
# 壞到骨子裏 #
Down to the bone
# 你最可怕的惡夢 #
Your worst nightmare
# 都沒法帶我走 #
Can't take me home
# 使壞搗亂 #
So I got some mischief
# 深入我的血液 #
In my blood
# 這能怪我嗎? #
Can you blame me?
# 我可從不缺愛 #
I never got no love
# 他們以爲是我無情 #
They think I'm callous
# 下等人的卑劣屬性 #
A lowlife hood
# 我覺得自己一無是處 #
I feel so useless
# 都是誤會 #
Misunderstood
# 魔鏡 魔鏡 告訴我 #
Mirror, mirror on the wall
# 誰是世上最壞的人? #
Who's the baddest of them all?
# 歡迎來到我的邪惡世界 #
Welcome to my wicked world
# 邪惡世界 #
Wicked world
# 我壞的徹頭 徹尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 深入骨髓 #
Rotten to the core
# 我壞的徹頭 徹尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 誰會奢求更多? #
Who could ask for more?
# 我可不是鄰家乖小孩 #
I'm nothing like the kid next
# 鄰家乖小孩 #
Like the kid next door
# 我壞的 #
I'm rotten to the...
# 我壞的 #
I'm rotten to the...
# 我壞的徹頭徹尾 #
I'm rotten to the core...
# 叫我陰謀家 #
Call me a schemer
# 叫我怪人 #
Call me a freak
# 你怎麼能那麼說? #
How can you say that?
# 我只是獨一無二 #
I'm just unique
# 什麼 我是叛徒? #
What, me a traitor?
# 沒有挺你? #
Ain't got your back?
# 我們不是朋友嗎? #
Are we not friends?
# 那有什麼大不了? #
What's up with that?
# 我不合羣 #
So I'm a misfit
# 我賣♥♥弄風♥騷♥ #
So I'm a flirt
# 我傷了你的心? 讓你心痛? #
I broke your heart? I made ya hurt?
# 過去的事都已經過去了 #
The past is past
# 要寬恕 要遺忘 #
Forgive, forget
# 實際上 #
The truth is
# 你還什麼都不知道... #
You ain't seen nothing yet...
把我的蘋果還回來!
Come back with my apple!
# 魔鏡 魔鏡 告訴我 #
Mirror, mirror on the wall
# 誰是世界上最壞的人? #
Who's the baddest of them all?
# 歡迎來到我的邪惡世界 #
Welcome to my wicked world
# 邪惡世界... #
Wicked world...
跟我來!
Come on!
# 我壞的徹頭徹尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 深入骨髓 #
Rotten to the core
# 我壞的徹頭 徹尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 誰會奢求更多? #
Who could ask for more?
# 我可不是鄰家乖小孩 #
I'm nothing like the kid next
# 不是鄰家乖小孩 #
Like the kid next door
# 我壞的 #
I'm rotten to the
# 我壞的 #
I'm rotten to the
# 徹頭徹尾 #
I'm rotten to the core.
咳咳
Hmm.
你好 媽媽
Hi, mom.
你怎麼偷起糖果了 梅爾?
Stealing candy, Mal?
太讓我失望了
I'm so disappointed.
但這是那個嬰兒的糖
It was from a baby.
哦! 這纔是我的好女兒
Ah! That's my nasty little girl.
還給那個惱人的小孩吧
Give it back to the dreadful creature.
- 媽媽... - 梅爾就是這些小細節
- Mom... - It's the deets, Mal,
才能區分刻薄的小人和真正的惡人
that make the difference between mean and truly evil.
我像你這麼大的時候
When I was your age,
- 我詛咒了一整個王國 - 詛咒了一整個王國
- I was cursing entire kingdoms. - "Cursing entire kingdoms."
你個小丫頭 跟我來
You. Walk with me.
聽着 我只是想教給你
See, I'm just, just trying to teach you
最關鍵的東西... 如何成爲我這樣的惡魔
the thing that really counts... how to be me.
電影精選列表