他覺得我們有一樣的紋身 這樣很酷
He found it cool to have the same tattoo.
一隻正在飛的燕子
A swallow flying.
我以爲這就是愛
I thought it was love.
污 穢 之 神
哦... 不敢相信她就要出院了
Oh no ... Don't believe it that you are going to leave us.
- 感謝你 醫生 - 沒事 傑德
Thanks, Doctor. - It's all right, Jade.
- 我還會來看你的 朱蒂. - 好的 照顧好自己
I still see you, Judy. - Thank you, doctor. - Take care of yourself, Jade.
那我們走了
We have to go.
十分感謝
Thanks for everything.
走吧 親愛的
Come on, honey.
我能帶瑞伊去廣場嗎?
Will I go with her to the playground?
媽? - 行啊
-Mam? - That's good.
我見了沙姆i. 她說她要過來
I still spoke to Shami. She said she would come by.
我去接她
I'm gonna get her.
好的
你好
Hi
你好 親愛的
Hi, Jade.
- 瑞伊 你媽媽來了 - 瑞伊 過來找媽媽
Rae, your mom is there. - Come here, baby.
瑞伊.
Rae ...
- 這是你媽媽 - 來啊 瑞伊.
- It's your mother. - Come on, Rae.
沒事的 讓我來吧
It's okay. I'll take her. Get it.
瑞伊.
過來喝點茶?
Come and have a drink.
好的
OK
沒事的 寶貝...
Come here. Schatje ...
來 伸腿
Come on, come on. Bones in it.
我們去哪裏玩?
Where are we going?
- 嗨 小賤♥人♥ - 進來吧 笨蛋
Ha, slut. - Come here, cut head.
這樣能把你化得更難看
Like I would make you ugly.
還是算了吧
Zoiets?
這塊不太平 要不我從這邊畫?
So it gets crooked. Will I make a monobraig?
就畫一條直線
Just one straight line.
好了 就從這畫
Quiet, I'm going to start.
我還得再修一下這邊
Maybe I should do it now.
我覺得這樣挺傻的
Do you think I'm looking crazy?
你不想化了?
Don't you want to wear it?
- 我搞不明白 - 這就是條裙子
I understand nothing of it. - It's a dress.
然後這是它的背面
He must be so, and this is behind.
如果你不喜歡 我就生氣了
If you don't like him, I get really pissed off.
- 我們就這麼穿出去吧 - 這條帶子還掛在外邊?也太棒了吧
Shall we go that way? - With those things like that?Lekker ...
這怎麼凸出來?像支架一樣
What is he stiff. It looks like reed.
你媽見什麼偷什麼 這件也太貴了吧
She really yats everything she sees. It is retreat.
- 就這件170塊 - 就這個?
-£ 170 costs this. - For this thing?
戴這個不會憋得慌嗎?
Don't you stick to that thing?
- 我現在怎麼樣? - 很酷
How do you find me now? - Very cool.
我從醫院醒來的時候就戴着它
When I woke up, sat that thing on my face.
我還有一張全面部的
But then all over my face.
這張會好點
This is already a lot better.
噢 我不喜歡 傑德
Nothing for me.
- 過夜都像噩夢一樣 - 你戴着它睡覺?
The nights are really awful. - Do you have to sleep with it?
早上把它摘下來的時候 有的時候...
And if I leave it in the morning, do I sometimes ...
我也不確定…不像被爪子撓 但有點像... - 傑德
I don't know. It's not a pussy, but ... - O hole, Jade.
- 那你還要戴多久? - 還有一週
How long should you wear it? - One more week.
我就像達斯·維達
(《星球大戰》)
I'm Darth Vader.
性感版達斯·維達
Sexy Darth.
你還好嗎?
How are you?
- 來 抱一個 - 最近怎麼樣?
Give me a hug. - How's he going?
- 你還好嗎 傑德? - 挺好的 你呢?
All right, Jade? - Yes. And with you?
- 你猜誰打了我? - 誰?
-You know who turns me to the right has whipped? -Who?
- 那個傻♥逼♥學生 - 哪一個?
-That guest of school. -Which one?
就那個長得挺醜的小短腿 他就這麼溜了
That ugly with that short leg. He runs like that.
-你脖子都受傷了 - 就是 你們該看看他長得多醜
-You mess up your neck. - Really, you should have seen his face.
傑德 你怎麼樣? 你前男友快釋放了吧?
Jade, how are you? Your ex should soon appear, huh?
- 那個混♥蛋♥會被關很久的 相信我 - 當然了
That Kieran is going to sit long. Just count. - Absolutely.
別擔心 他暫時不會被放出來的
No worries. It is not released for the time being.
你怎麼樣? 好久沒見你了
How are you? I haven't seen you for so long.
- 你還好嗎? - 還行 你呢?
How are you doing? - Are you okay?
你是不是住院了? - 是的 住了一小段時間
You were in the hospital, didn't you? - Yeah, for a while.
- 但現在好了? - 還有幾個手術
But you're back there. - I need a few more operations.
- 抱歉我沒去看你 - 哦哦哦 沒事的
Sorry I didn't come by. - Gives nothing.
我該去的
I should have done that.
你能回來真好 玩的不開心嗎?
Make sure you're back there. Do you enjoy yourself a little?
- 我是被拉來的 - 噢 是嗎?
They dragged me along. - Oh yes?
已經來了很久了?
It's been a long time ago. Tof.
家人還好嗎?
At home everything okay?
你都應付的過來嗎?
Can you do it all?
你好像玩的很開心? - 還好. 傑德?
You do have fun, I see. - Yes. Jij?
- 給你 - 謝謝
-Look. - Thank you.
見到你很開心 真的
Nice to chat for a while. Good thing you are there again.
走之前記得說一聲
Don't go away without saying a day.
- 沙姆. - 怎麼了?
-Sham ... - What is it?
行吧...
Oké ...
- 你玩的開心嗎? - 是的 是的
-Do you feel like it? - Yes. And you?
- 沙姆 達莫在這 - 什麼?
-Sham, Damo is here. - What?
達莫在這
Damo is here.
操 那你想走嗎?
Shit. Do you want to go?
- 那個混♥蛋♥來了 - 凱倫的兄弟來了
-That bastard is here. - Kieran's brother is here.
你能把包給我嗎?
Can you give me that bag for a while?
- 讓一下 - 你要做什麼 沙姆?
-Let me through. - What are you going to do, Sham?
- 我們現在要走了 你要一起嗎? - 現在?
-We need to get out of here. Do you join? - Right now?
是的 你走嗎?
Yes. Do you join?
嘿 小點聲
Quiet now.
別盯看我
Don't look at me like that.
昨晚過得不錯?
Nice party?
瑞伊和我也辦了個小派對 是不是啊 瑞伊?
Rae and I also had a party, did Rae?
凌晨兩點她就醒了 凌晨兩點啊
At two o'clock tonight she was awake.
這要多少錢?
How much is this?
- 40 但他可以只收25塊 - 那就這樣吧
-40, but he can join for 25. - That was it.
好的 等一下
Oh yeah. Wait a minute.
接下去幾周不要皺眉 然後你會發現……
The next few weeks will not frowning.
不要看
Don't look.
一個小魔術
Spend some time.
很抱歉
Sorry.
哦 這件有肩帶挺好的
Oh, this one has a shoulder strap.
你要給我們燒壺茶嗎?
Are you going to put a cup of tea for us?
所以她回來之後怎麼樣?
Does she help with being home again?
你好 親愛的
Hi, Jade.
- 你能讓她走嗎? - 但她畢竟是她的祖母啊
-Tell them to go. - She's her grandmother.
她抱的還是我女兒呢
Yes, and she is my daughter.
瑞伊 寶貝 過來
Rae, come here, baby.
過來找媽媽
Come to mama.
你幹了什麼?天啊 你出血了
What did you do? Shit, you bleed.
這都多虧了你啊 傑德. 多棒的女孩啊
You did so well to her, Jade. What a sweetie.
別碰我女兒
Stay away from my daughter.
-別碰她 - 哦 我的神啊
-Don't touch her. - Oh god, let's look.
-閃開 - 讓我看看
-Get up. - Let me look.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我要出去買♥♥點東西 - 我不想讓帕特再來了
-I have to leave. - I don't want Pat coming here.
好吧
Goed.
好的 不會再讓她來了
Well, Pat won't be coming anymore.
- 我得把帕特送走 你能照顧瑞伊一會嗎? - 行
-I have to leave. Can you watch her? -That's ok
嘿 瑞伊 你就不能安靜一會嗎?
Hi, Rae. Can you hold your head?
五分鐘行嗎?我有點頭疼
Five minutes? I get a headache from you.
你就是個愛哭鬼 對吧?
You make a lot of noise, huh?
誰按下了你的開關 小賤♥人♥?滾開
Who pressed your button, dumb pussy? Get up.
看啊 看啊 她在聽
Look, she's listening.
嗯 真是個好孩子
What a sweet girl.
能給你講個故事嗎?
Will we tell you a story?
伊萊 傑德 沙姆.
Eli, Jade, Sham.
- 來吧 - 好啊
-Then we go. -Yes
準備好了嗎?
Are we ready?