當心
Look out.
釣到鱒魚了
We got a trout.
那是給你的 艾比
That's for you, Abby.
-我呢 -下一條 好嗎
- What about me? - Next one. Alright.
嗨
Hi!
你要去哪
Where you goin', huh?
-操 -死小孩
- Fuck! - Damn kid.
他出去了嗎
Is he out?
-孩子出去了嗎 -你做了什麼
- Is the kid out? - What did you do?
走 走 我去開後備箱
Go, go. I'll open the trunk.
把他綁起來
Tie him up!
別他媽的綁蝴蝶結 綁緊點
Not a fuckin' bowtie, tie him tight!
反正他也沒知覺了
He can't feel it anyway.
閉嘴
Shut up!
-抓住他 -等等 抓住了 抓住了
- Grab him. - Wait. Got him, got him.
搞定了
Got him.
該死 老兄
Man! Ger, shit.
快點
Come on!
-你再慢一點啊 -你能安靜嗎
- Take your sweet time there! - Will you be quiet?
好了 我們拍張照 和艾比站在一快
Okay, let's take a picture, um, just go stand with Abby.
去 去 去 站過去靠緊一點
Go, go, go, you go down and stand together really close.
保持微笑 一直看着我 好嗎
Keep smiling, look at me the whole time, okay?
保持微笑 好嗎
Keep smiling, okay?
艾比 艾比
Abby? Abby!
親愛的 看鏡頭
Honey, look at the camera!
笑一笑 好嗎 好極了 笑一笑
Big smile, okay? Great, big smile.
克利夫頓山
失蹤案
-那是什麼 -我的工程師之戒
- What's that? Wow! - My iron ring.
恥辱之戒
是一枚僅僅授予北美頂尖幾所大學工程系畢業生的戒指
加拿大魁北克大橋悲劇
垮塌橋樑的鋼筋被重鑄爲一枚枚戒指 提醒每一位工程師的義務與職責
戒指在畢業時授予我們工程師
They give it to the engineers when we graduate.
鋼材來自魁北克第一大橋
The iron's from the first Quebec Bridge
那次事故導致13人死亡
that collapsed and killed thirteen people.
-有點恐怖 -這是象徵性的
- That's kind of morbid. - It's symbolic.
我想現在用的是不鏽鋼
I think they use stainless steel now.
鐵會讓你的手指變黑
Iron turns your fingers black.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, folks.
我們離目的地大約有十分鐘車程
We're about ten minutes from our destination
離你第一次看到瀑布大概還有十秒鐘
and about ten seconds from your first glimpse of the Falls.
看 在那 就在那
Look, there it is. There it is.
首先請允許我向你表示最深切的哀悼
May I first give you my deepest condolences.
你們的母親是一股力量
Your mother was a force
但你們應該比任何人都清楚這點
but you guys would know that better than anybody.
我的眼鏡呢
Now, where's my glasses?
所以 我簽了這個 就好了
So, I just sign this, and it's done?
不 不 我需要你們倆都簽字
No, no, no, I need you both to sign it.
她同意了嗎
She agreed to this?
這棟樓一文不值
Well, the building's worthless,
要是算上拆掉它的成本更不值錢
it's less than worthless when you count the cost of tearing it down.
但對這塊地來說是個公平的價格
But that is a fair price for the land.
查爾斯湖公♥司♥
The Charles Lake company?
這不是在競價
It wasn't exactly a bidding war.
彩虹旅館對她來說就是一切
The Rainbow was everything to her.
她別無選擇 對吧
She wasn't given much of a choice, was she?
我覺得這還不錯
This looks good to me.
勞雷 勞雷
Laure? Laure!
拜託 這是我們的遺產
Come on, this is our legacy.
艾比 你是認真的嗎
Abby, are you serious?
協議上說我們有六個星期
The agreement says we have six weeks.
-拜託 我們得試試 -試
- Come on, we have to try. - Try?
試什麼 彩虹嗎
Try what? The -- the Rainbow?
那是媽媽想要的
It's what mom would want.
媽媽安排了你剛談完的那筆買♥♥賣♥♥
Mom arranged the sale that you just walked out on.
那地方是個垃圾場 艾比 妓♥女♥都不會要
The place is a dump, Abby, hookers wouldn't even use it.
他們會把它改成操蛋的夜光
They're gonna turn it into a fucking glow-in-the-dark
迷你高爾夫什麼的
mini-golf, or something.
很好
Good.
我們在那裏長大
We grew up there!
是啊 我們中有一個長大了
Yeah, one of us grew up.
彩虹
♪ 另一場演出即將結束 ♪
♪ Another show is closing ♪
♪ 熄滅燈光 ♪
♪ Out goes the lights ♪
♪ 收拾好衣服來見我 ♪
♪ Pack up the clothes and see me ♪
♪ 當我們旅行去 ♪
♪ While we travel to ♪
♪ 另一個城鎮 ♪
♪ Another town ♪
♪ 當你是明星時 ♪
♪ No time to look for romance ♪
♪ 就沒時間浪漫了 ♪
♪ When you're the star.. ♪
天哪 這東西不
Jesus, this thing is not..
老兄 我覺得 點唱機壞了
Hey, man, I think the, uh, the jukebox is broken.
抱歉
Sorry.
但是 牌子上寫着
Uh, but, uh, the sign said that --
牌子上寫着免費 沒寫着有用
Sign says it's free, doesn't say it works.
該死
Well, shit.
你要知道 鬼屋其實並不鬧鬼
Just so you know, the haunted houses aren't actually haunted.
而遊樂場其實也不好玩
And the fun houses aren't actually fun.
不錯 我喜歡
Ha-ha. Nice one, I like that.
省着錢吧 夥計
Just saving you money, dude
路過嗎
Passing through?
來找工作
Here for a job.
所以 我猜 你是本地人
So, I guess, uh, I guess, you're a local?
我在這長大
I grew up here.
也就是說你是本地人
That means you're a local.
我在這長大
I grew up here.
你在這長大
You grew up here.
好吧 好吧 我在這裏長大的小姐
Well, okay, well, Miss I-Grew-Up-Here
我以爲這整個地方
I thought that this whole place
應該像維加斯一樣 但並不是
was supposed to be like Vegas, and it's not.
現在是淡季
Well, it's the low season.
他們甚至調小了瀑布
They even turn down the Falls.
怎麼把尼亞加拉瀑布調小的
How do you turn Niagara Falls down?
用一系列水閘 把水引到發電廠
It's a series of locks, divert the water to the power plant.
我在水電站做碩士實習
I'm doing my Master's on the hydro dam.
想弄到那個鐵戒指
Trying to get that iron ring.
這是工程界的事
It's an engineering thing.
金屬是從一座橋上運來的
The metal's from a -- a bridge
那座橋害死了很多人
that killed a bunch of people.
這有點恐怖 但有象徵性
It's morbid, but...symbolic.
真的嗎 認真的嗎
Is that true, seriously?
查一下
Hm, look it up.
你知道我會怎麼做嗎
You know what I'd do?
我會整個弄乾
I'd dry the whole thing up.
就像當年美國人一樣
Like the Americans did back in the day.
這是個不錯的小鎮
This is a nice town.
但那東西讓人抓狂
But that thing drives people crazy.
只是一堆水從石頭上落下
It's just a bunch of water falling over some rocks.
你想再來一杯嗎
Do you want another one?
當然
Sure.
網站上可不是這樣的
Well, it's not exactly how it looks on the website.
等等
Wait.
我喜歡
Woo! I like that.
-是啊 -我喜歡
- Yeah. - I like that.
可以
Okay.
我是處♥女♥
I'm a virgin.
你說什麼
What did you say?
沒有什麼
Nothing.
等等 等等 等等 你
Wait, wait, wait, wait, did you..
剛說你是處♥女♥
just say you're a virgin?
不
No.
你不是處♥女♥
You're not a virgin, there's, uh..
你只是
You just, uh..
你剛在酒吧接了個陌生人
電影精選列表