復刻1963年第1集片頭
西南風 陣雨...
...Wind southwest. Rain at times...
bei1I. M. 福爾曼
bei1I. M. 福爾曼
bei1廢物回收商
bei1廢物回收商
bei1托特爾巷76號♥
bei1托特爾巷76號♥
復刻1963年第1集開篇場景
第一任博士首次停塔迪斯的地方
與其費時爭論好人應該怎樣 不如成爲好人
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be."
炭山初中[1963年版中博士孫女就讀於此]
董事會主席 I.切斯特頓[第一任博士最初的同伴之一 曾爲該校教師]
校長 W.科伯恩[本劇最早的編劇與其同姓]
馬可·奧勒留[羅馬帝國皇帝 哲學家]
"Be one." Marcus Aurelius.
你一路跑來的嗎
Have you been running?
你沒事吧 辦公室有電♥話♥找你
Are you OK? There was a call for you, at the office.
說是你的醫生[亦有博士之意]
From your doctor.
他留地址了嗎
Did he leave an address?
首集播出時間1963年11月23日17點16分
bei1《高等量子力學》
bei1《高等量子力學》
博士的眼鏡與前同伴艾米的屬同一款
有風
Draught!
先去古美索不達米亞玩一週
Fancy a week in Ancient Mesopotamia...
再去未來的火星怎麼樣
followed by future Mars?
有雞尾酒嗎
Will there be cocktails?
月球上有
On the moon.
我看行
The moon'll do!
新工作怎麼樣 教了什麼好東西嗎
How's the new job? Teach anything good?
沒有 學到什麼了嗎
No. Learn anything?
什麼都沒有
Not a thing.
bei1警報
bei1警報
bei1警報
bei1探測到塔迪斯受到干預
bei1探測到塔迪斯受到干預
bei1探測到塔迪斯受到干預
-什麼情況 -我們飛起來了
- What's happening? - Whoa, whoa. We're taking off.
但引擎都沒啓動
But the engines aren't going!
11號♥機報告靈緹長
'Windmill 11 to Greyhound Leader.'
藍鷹升空 準備接收
'Blue Eagle is airborne. Ready to receive.'
我們馬上就到
'We're on our way.'
bei1倫敦塔
喂 這是凱特·斯圖爾特的手♥機♥
Hello, Kate Stewart's phone?
等一下
Oh, hold on.
借過 不好意思
Excuse me... sorry!
長官 長官
Ma'am! Ma'am!
烏鴉看起來行動遲緩
The ravens are looking a bit sluggish.
-讓馬爾科姆給它們換新電池 -是他
- Tell Malcolm they need new batteries. - It's him!
抱歉 是您的私人手♥機♥ 但是
Sorry, it's your personal phone, but, well,
我聽出了這鈴♥聲♥
I recognised the ringtone.
-是他對吧 -吸入器
- It's him, isn't it? - Inhaler.
博士你好 我們在野外發現了塔迪斯
Doctor, hello. We found the TARDIS in a field.
-我正將它運來 -搞什麼
- 'I'm having it brought in.' - No kidding!
你在哪兒
'Where are you?'
天哪
Oh, my God!
博士 我很抱歉
'Oh, Doctor, I'm so sorry,
我們不知道你在裏面
we had no idea you were still in there.'
快來
Come on.
收到 新航向207 改變航線
'Roger. New heading - 207. Changing course.'
-博士 -克拉娜
- Doctor?! - Clara!
博士 能聽到我說話嗎
Doctor, can you hear me?
-貌似他聽不到 -下次
- 'I don't think he can hear me.' - Next time,
先敲敲門會死嗎
would it kill you to knock?
我直接帶你去現場
I'm having you taken directly to the scene.
博士 喂 你還好嗎
'Doctor, hello, are you OK?'
我一時半會講不了電♥話♥了
I'm just going to pop you on hold.
-博士 -博士
- 'Doctor?' - Ah! Doctor!
立正
Atten...tion!
我爲什麼要敬禮
Why am I saluting?
博士 作爲首席科學事務官
Doctor, as Chief Scientific Officer,
請允許我代表UNIT向你致以歉意...
may I extend the official apologies of UNIT...?
凱特·萊斯布里奇-斯圖爾特 給你個忠告
Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, a word to the wise.
其父阿利斯泰爾·戈登·萊斯布里奇-斯圖爾特准將
UNIT創始人之一 博士的好友兼盟友
你父親應該告訴過你
As I'm sure your father would've told you,
我不喜歡被人運來運去[亦有勾搭之意]
I don't like being picked up.
他腦袋裏肯定沒想到這層
That probably sounded better in his head.
我這麼做都是遵照女王的命令
I'm acting on instructions direct from the throne.
伊麗莎白一世女王陛下的密令
Sealed orders from Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the First.
女王一世 不好意思 是伊麗莎白一世嗎
The Queen? The First? Sorry, Elizabeth the First?
信物在裏面
Her credentials are inside.
不 那裏面
No. Inside...
圍巾不錯
Nice scarf.
圍巾與第四任博士所戴的相似
這次的幌子是什麼
What's our cover story for this?
-達倫·布朗[英國魔術師] -又來
- Um, Derren Brown. - Again?
我們給他送過花了
Oh, we've sent him flowers.
立正
Atten... tion!
注意 畫廊周邊完全戒♥嚴♥
Right, I want a secure perimeter around the gallery.
你認識她嗎 伊麗莎白一世
Did you know her? Elizabeth the First?
-聯合情報特派組 -什麼
- Unified Intelligence Task Force. - Sorry?
UNIT 他們研究外星人 各種外星人
This lot. UNIT. They investigate alien stuff, anything alien.
-比如你嗎 -我爲他們工作
- What, like you? - I work for them.
-你還有工作 -我怎麼不能有工作了
- You have a job?! - Why shouldn't I have a job?
我工作可出色了
I'd be brilliant at having a job.
-你纔沒有工作 -我有
- You don't have a job! - I do.
這就是我的工作 我現在就在幹活
This is my job, i'm doing it now.
-你從來沒有工作 -我有 有的
- You never have a job. - I do! I do.
伊麗莎白的信物 博士
Elizabeth's credentials, Doctor.
但是
But...
這不可能啊
but that's not possible.
終止
No more.
終止
No more.
-這是畫名 -我知道
- That's the title. - I know the title!
這畫也叫伽裏弗雷之隕落
Also known as Gallifrey Falls.
這畫不該在這裏的
This painting doesn't belong here -
-不該在此時此地 -顯然不該
- not in this time or place. - Obviously.
這是阿卡狄亞的淪陷
It's the fall of Arcadia,
伽裏弗雷第二大城市
Gallifrey's second city.
怎麼會這樣 怎麼可能
But how is it doing that? How is that possible?
這是幅油畫
It's an oil painting...
3D的油畫
in 3D.
時間領主的藝術
Time Lord art.
裏面比外面大 將一幕實時情景
Bigger on the inside. A slice of real time...
凍結
frozen.
伊麗莎白說了藏畫地點 以及這畫的意義
Elizabeth told us where to find it... and its significance.
你還好嗎
You OK?
他在那裏
He was there.
-他是誰 -我
- Who was? - Me.
另一個我
The other me.
我絕口不提的那個我
The one I don't talk about.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我有過很多張面孔 很多次生命
I've had many faces, many lives.
有些我不願意承認
I don't admit to all of them.
有一世我盡力想要忘記
There's one life I've tried very hard to forget.
終止
No more.
他是參加時間大戰的博士
He was the Doctor who fought in the Time War,
就在那天他做出了那件事 我做出了那件事
and that was the day he did it - the day I did it.
那天他毀滅了一切
The day he killed them all.
時間大戰的終結之日
The last day of the Time War.
終結我族和戴立克之間所有戰爭的那一場大戰
The war to end all wars between my people and the Daleks.
在那場戰役中 有一個人的雙手所沾染的血
And in that battle, there was a man with more blood on his hands
比任何人都多
than any other.
這個人犯下的罪孽足以讓全宇宙爲之靜寂
A man who would commit a crime that would silence the universe,
而那個人...就是我
and that man...was me.
時間大戰的終結之日
消滅
Exterminate!
消滅
Exterminate!
通報最高議會 最優先級別
Message for the High Council, Priority Omega.
阿卡狄亞淪陷 重複一遍 阿卡狄亞淪陷
Arcadia has fallen. I repeat, Arcadia has fallen.
士兵
Soldier...
借用一下你的槍
電影精選列表