*傾聽天使頌歌♥揚*
*Hark! The Herald Angels sing*
[人類殖民地]
門德拉斯·德洛拉
*榮耀歸於新生王*
*Glory to the newborn king!*
*世間融洽慈愛生*
*Peace on earth and mercy mild*
聖誕節
5343年
*神與世人共相容*
*God and sinners reconciled*
*萬物生靈欣高升*
*Joyful, all ye nations, rise*
*合吟天殿歡慶聲*
*Join the triumph of the skies...*
公共電♥話♥亭
頌歌♥團來者必罵
什麼都沒啊
Nothing there.
應該是這個了
This must be it.
我頭上有東西嗎
Is there anything on my head?
-有 -描述下
- Er, well, yes. - Describe it.
你貌似有鹿角
Well, you've sort of got antlers.
-鹿角嗎 -沒錯 鹿角
- Antlers? - Yes, antlers.
鹿角
Antlers!
你是一座時空機
You are a time-space machine!
你就是個交通工具
You're a vehicle!
我從沒讓你給我安個全息鹿角助興
I've never asked you to cheer me up with hologrammatic antlers!
謝謝
Thank you.
需要幫助嗎
Can I help you?
-你是醫生嗎 -差不多吧 怎麼了
- Yes, are you the surgeon? - Close enough, why?
-你知道的 -我不知道
- Well, you know. - I don't know.
有急診
There's a medical emergency.
那裏會有人唱歌♥嗎
Will there be singing?
-沒有 -那就好
- No. - Fine, then.
我們不確定你會在哪降落
We weren't sure where you'd come down.
-什麼 -你的太空艙
- Sorry? - In your capsule.
我從不確定 我也不喜歡事情太確定
I'm never sure. I don't like being sure about things.
上一刻你還很確定
One minute you're sure,
下一刻大家就都變成了蜥蜴 然後天降鋼琴
the next everybody turns into lizards and a piano falls on you.
鋼琴
A piano?
今天發生太多事了
It's been a long day.
你在等醫生嗎
Are you expecting a surgeon?
是什麼急診
So what's the medical emergency?
你沒讀協議嗎
Didn't you read the agreement?
就在那
There it is.
-什麼東西 -在那 就是那裏
- What? - There, that's it.
那裏是什麼
That's what?
那個會飛的碟子啊
Oh, the flying saucer.
它是新的嗎
Is that new?
來
Come on.
你花得時間夠久啊
Well, you took your time.
抱歉 夫人 就是他了
Sorry, ma'am. This is him.
-他就是醫生 -你好
- This is the surgeon. - Hello.
你和照片上不太一樣
You don't look much like your pictures.
這個問題我一直都有
That's an ongoing problem for me.
他看着不怎麼樣啊
Doesn't look very impressive, does he?
納多爾 你究竟帶了個什麼來我這
Nardole, what HAVE you brought to my doorstep?
我理了個發 還穿着我最好的西裝
I've had a haircut, this is my best suit.
你這都不是西裝
It's not even a suit.
-我認識你嗎 -你肯定不認識
- Do I know you? - You most certainly do not.
現在你見到了我
And now that you've met me,
你要盡力忘掉我
you'll do your very best to forget me.
瑞雯
River!
你要叫宋博士
Oi! Dr Song to you.
有時是教授 但大多數時是博士
Sometimes Professor, but mainly Doctor.
不許直呼我的名字
Don't use my name. Ever.
-你怎麼會認識我 -這有一丟丟複雜
- How do you know me? - Well, it's a tiny bit complicated.
-人們一般要用流程圖解釋 -無所謂了
- People usually need a flowchart. - It doesn't matter.
如果你們誰再直呼我的名字
If either of you use my name again,
我會按照字母順序摘除你們的器官
I will remove your organs in alphabetical order.
-有問題嗎 -哪種字母表
- Any questions? - Which alphabet?
抱歉 你其實不想聽問題是嗎
Sorry, you really didn't want these questions, did you?
這邊
This way.
我們時間不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
-誰需要急診 -我的丈夫
- What seems to be the problem? - My husband.
你的丈夫
Your husband?
你沒看我發的消息嗎 沒錯 我的丈夫
Didn't you read my message? My husband, yes.
我的丈夫生命垂危
My husband is dying.
有什麼問題嗎
Something wrong?
我覺得我需要一個大一點的流程圖了
I think I'm going to need a bigger flowchart.
夫君 我回到您身邊了
Husband, I return to you.
我的王后在哪裏
Where is my queen?
我從未遠離過您 吾愛
Never far from you, my love.
不 等等
No, wait.
那個是你丈夫
That's your husband?
聽着 現在有四十億人盯着你看
Listen, you are being watched by four billion people.
手持智能激光劍的武僧們已將你包圍
You are surrounded by warrior monks with sentient laser swords,
他們被基因改造過 天生易怒
genetically engineered anger problems and not enough to do.
你最好一動不動 手放兩側
Best just stay still and keep your hands by your side.
別 等等...
No, wait...
-那是你的丈夫 -我的丈夫 你的病人
- THAT's your husband? - My husband, your patient.
海卓弗斯王
King Hydroflax.
他就是你嫁的人嗎 不是別人嗎
Yes, that's who you're married to, not anybody else?
吾愛 來見我 女人
My love, attend me, woman!
我飛奔向您
I fly to you.
有什麼問題嗎
Is there a problem?
好吧 所以你沒認出我
Right, so you don't recognise me,then?
爲什麼我要認出你
Why would I recognise you?
沒什麼
Oh, no reason.
我不喜歡他 你喜歡他嗎
I don't like him. Do you like him?
別雙手抱胸
Don't cross your arms.
他躺着不動
He's a lying-down person.
我不喜歡躺着不動的人 太邋遢
I don't like lying-down people. It's so untidy.
照她說的 把手放兩側
Keep your arms by your side, like she said.
我的真愛
My one true love!
我一生中唯一的丈夫
The only husband I will ever have.
我和您相處的時日太短
My time with you has been too short.
你帶給了我無盡的冒險
You have given me days of adventure and
和無數充滿激♥情♥的夜晚
many nights of passion.
你爲什麼一直雙手抱胸
Why d'you keep crossing them?
它們就愛這樣 我天生雙手抱胸
Because they cross, I've got cross arms.
終點將至 我能感受到
The end is near. I feel it.
原諒我 我的主人 我違背了您的命令
Forgive me, my lord. I have acted against your instructions.
-吾愛 -如果您今日亡故
- My love? - If you die this day,
全銀河都將被淚水淹沒
this galaxy will drown in tears.
看看他們 您的子民
Look at them - your people!
他們凝視 期盼 祈禱
They watch and hope and pray.
在這緊要關頭 我遵從我的內心
With so much at stake, I followed my heart.
我違背了您的命令...
I disobeyed your orders...
找來了全銀河最優秀的醫生
and sent for the finest surgeon in the galaxy!
現如今 這個問題可能有些嚇人
This might be an alarming question in the circumstance,
但是 你真的以爲我是位醫生 是嗎
but... you really do think I'm a surgeon, don't you?
冷靜 穩住
OK, calm down, keep it together.
別嚇尿
Don't make puddles.
醫生 來見你的病人
Surgeon. Attend your patient.
給點小提示 他是什麼種族
Any tiny hint of species he might be?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 算了 你待着別動
OK, never mind, you just stay there.
你可能會需要個拖把
You're probably going to need a mop.
-鞠躬 -抱歉 什麼
- Bow. - Sorry, what?
你來到尊貴的海卓弗斯王的御前
You are in the presence of his Infinite Majesty, King Hydroflax.
你要鞠躬
You will bow.
不要 抱歉 陛下 我做不到
Oh, no, I'm sorry, Your Majesty, I can't do that.
-你什麼 -都怪我的後背
- You what? - It's my back.
-你的後背 -沒錯 我的後背在搞鬼
- Your back? - Yeah, my back's playing up.
它拒絕承受
It simply refuses to carry the weight
完全無謂的社會階級之重
of an entirely pointless stratum of society
他對這個世界毫無貢獻
who contribute nothing of worth to the world
電影精選列表