抱歉
Sorry.
去哪了這是
Where did she go?
什麼
What?
什麼
What?
-你誰啊 -可是
- Who are you? - But...
我這是在哪
Where am I?
-什麼 -這是什麼鬼地方
- What? - What the hell is this place?
什麼
What?!
神祕博士 2006聖誕特輯
落跑新娘
你怎麼上來的 我根本沒有...
You can't do that, I wasn't...
我這飛着呢 這根本不可能 你是怎麼
We're in flight. That is physically impossible, how did...?
告訴我這是哪 你趁早告訴我 這是哪裏
Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me, right now, where am I?
在塔迪斯里
Inside the TARDIS.
-什麼 -塔迪斯
- The what? - The TARDIS.
-啥子 -塔迪斯
- What? - The TARDIS.
-塔什麼斯 -名字叫塔迪斯
- The what? - t's called the TARDIS.
壓根就不是人話 你就隨口胡扯吧你
That's not a proper word. You're just saying things.
你到底是怎麼進來的
How did you get in here?
這不是明擺着 你把我綁♥架♥來的
Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me.
是誰 誰指使的你 是不是奈瑞斯
Who was it? Who's paying you? Was it Nerys?
我的蒼天哪她終於得逞了一回
Oh, my God, she's finally got me back.
-這一看就是奈瑞斯的手筆 -奈瑞斯是誰
- This has got Nerys written all over it. - Who the hell is Nerys?
你家主子啊
Your best friend!
慢着 你等等 你穿成這樣做什麼
Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?
我去打保齡球
I'm going ten-pin bowling.
你覺着呢 白♥癡♥
Why do you think, dumbo!
我馬上就要結婚了 我這輩子就等着這一刻
I was halfway up the aisle! I've waited all my life for this.
就差幾步就到了 結果你
I was just seconds away, and then you...
你 給我下藥了還是怎麼的
I dunno, you drug me or something.
-我什麼都沒做 -我這就報♥警♥
- I haven't done anything. - I'm having the police on you!
我和我丈夫 一等他成了我丈夫
Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband,
看我們不把你告得褲子都不剩
we're gonna sue the living backside off you!
不 等一下 等一下 別
No, wait a minute, wait a minute, don't...
你在太空裏
You're in space,
外太空
outer space.
這是我的 太空飛船
This is my... spaceship.
名字叫做塔迪斯
It's called the TARDIS.
我怎麼還能喘氣呢
How am I breathing?
塔迪斯在保護我們
The TARDIS is protecting us.
你是誰
Who are you?
我是博士 你呢
I'm The Doctor. You?
-多娜 -人類
- Donna. - Human?
當然了
Yeah.
還能不是人類嗎
Is that optional?
我就不是人類
It is for me.
-你是外星人 -是
- You're an alien? - Yeah.
開着門凍死我了
It's freezing with these doors open.
我不明白 我就想不明白了
I don't understand it, and I understand everything!
這根本不可能 一個普通人類
This can't happen. There is no way a human being
根本不可能鎖定塔迪斯
can lock itself onto the TARDIS
然後把自己傳送進來 肯定是
and transport itself inside. It must be...
肯定是某種亞原子鏈接
It must be some sort of subatomic connection,
肯定跟時間場有關
something in the temporal field.
也許是你被扯進了一個時間殼陣列中
Maybe something pulling you into an alignment with the Chronon shell,
也許有人用內矩陣和你整體綁定
maybe something macrobinding your DNA with the interior matrix...
也許是基因...
Maybe a genetic...
-幹嗎打我 -送我回♥教♥堂
- What was that for? - Get me to the church!
好 行 我正好也不想留你
Right! Fine, I don't want you here anyway!
你這婚禮在哪
Where is this wedding?
聖瑪麗教堂 海文路 奇西克區
St Mary's, Haven Road, Chiswick.
倫敦 英格蘭 地球 太陽系
London, England. Earth. The Solar System.
我就知道
I knew it.
裝得跟個好人似的 我不是第一個吧
Acting all innocent, I'm not the first, am I?
你到底綁♥架♥了多少良家少女
How many women have you abducted?
-那是我朋友的 -那你朋友在哪呢
- That's my friend's. - Where is she then,
出去太空行走了嗎
popped out for a spacewalk?
她去了
She's gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
我失去了她
I lost her.
那你快點 就能把我也"失去"了
Well, you can hurry up and lose me!
你說的"失去"是什麼意思
How do you mean, "Lost"?
到了 奇西克
Right! Chiswick!
不是 她不是怯場跑了
No, she didn't run away.
我說的不是嚇跑了 是直接就沒影了
We're not talking jitters, she literally vanished,
你趕緊去家裏看看 看她在不在那裏
now go and check the house, and see if she's there.
安吉利卡 你別添亂了 打起精神來
Oh, Angelica, that's not helping, is it? Now smarten up.
蘭斯 找着了嗎
Lance, any sign?
我都找遍了還是沒找着 她到底去哪了
I've looked all round, I can't find her. Where the hell did she go?
她就是打滾求關注
Showing off, that's what she is.
當年第一天上學就因爲咬人被送回來了
First day at school, she was sent home for biting.
這可比那個嚴重得多
It's a bit more serious than that.
之前可從沒消失過
She's never disappeared before.
她纔不是消失
She didn't disappear!
小把戲而已 無非就是
It's a trick, it's one of
她出醜賣♥♥乖想博眼球的伎倆
her silly little "look at me" party pieces.
萬一她死了呢
Oh, what if she's dead?
別說這種話啊
Oh, don't say that.
我說聖瑪麗教堂
I said St Mary's.
你算哪門子火星人 這是哪
What sort of Martian are you? Where's this?
她不太對勁 塔迪斯就好像...
Something's wrong with her. The TARDIS, like she's...
在重新校正
recalibrating!
她在消化什麼
She's digesting.
怎麼了 到底哪不對勁
What is it? What's wrong?
多娜 你有什麼想法嗎
Donna, have you got any think,
你知道有什麼原因會導致這種事嗎
is there anything that might have caused this?
你是不是做過什麼
Anything you might've done?
跟外星人聯♥系♥過嗎
Any sort of alien contact?
我不能讓你亂走 因爲你有危險
I can't let you go wandering off, not if you're dangerous.
有沒有看見天上有奇怪的光線
Have you seen lights in the sky,
還是你碰過什麼東西 什麼不一樣的東西
or did you touch something, like, something different,
奇怪的東西 用奇怪的金屬做的東西
something strange, something made out of a funny sort of metal...
你要跟誰結婚 你確定他是人類嗎
Who are you getting married to? You sure he's human?
他不會是個腦門長拉鍊的大胖子吧
He's not a bit overweight with a zip round his forehead, is he?
多娜
Donna!
-多娜 -別來煩我
- Donna? - Leave me alone.
-我只想結婚 -快回塔迪斯
- I just want to get married. - Come back to the TARDIS.
絕不 那盒子太奇怪了
No way, that box is too weird.
-只是裏面比外面大 -對哦 挺正常哈
- It's bigger on the inside, that's all. - Oh, that's all!
三點十分了 我要遲到了
Ten past three, I'm gonna miss it.
你沒法聯♥系♥他們 告訴他們你在哪嗎
Can't you phone them, tell them where you are?
我怎麼聯♥系♥他們
How do I do that?
你沒有手♥機♥嗎
Haven't you got a mobile?
我穿的這是婚紗 沒有口袋
I'm in my wedding dress. It doesn't have pockets.
誰家婚紗帶兜的 你見過哪家新娘揣兜的
Who has pockets? Have you ever seen a bride with pockets?
我去婚紗店試婚紗的時候是不是會說
When do I went to my fitting in Chez & Alison
"老闆我忘了說了 請給我縫個兜"
the one thing I forgot to say was, "Give me pockets!"
你要嫁的這位先生 他叫什麼來着
This man you're marrying, what's his name?
-蘭斯 -自求多福吧蘭斯
- Lance. - Good luck, Lance.
閉嘴 我絕不會允許
Oi! No stupid Martian is gonna
一個火星傻子壞我的好事 死一邊去吧
stop me from getting married. To hell with you!
我不 我不是火星人
I'm not... I'm not from Mars.
出租車
Taxi!
-明明亮着空車燈 -又來了一輛
- He had his light on! - There's another one.
出租車
Taxi!
還有一輛
There's one.
你是不是有什麼特異功能啊 怎麼都不停呢
Do you have this effect on everyone? Why aren't they stopping?
他們以爲我是穿婚紗穿着玩
They think I'm in fancy dress.
酗酒傷身哪 大姐
Lay off the sauce, darlin'!
-他們以爲我喝醉了 -別裝了 兄弟
- They think I'm drunk. - You're fooling no-one, mate!
他們以爲我是異裝癖
They think I'm in drag!
電影精選列表