媽媽好啊 蘇茜打招呼呢 是不是啊寶貝
Hello, Mum! Susie says hello, don't you, sweetheart?
多好啊 來揮揮手
That's it. Give a little wave.
我要說什麼來着
Oh, what was I gonna say?
蘇恩叔叔來電♥話♥了 向你問好
Uncle Soon called in, he says hello.
他總是說"你肯定很想她"
He keeps saying, "You must be missing her."
我說"她已經走了兩年多了
I said, "She's been gone for over two years now,
我都習慣了"
I'm getting used to it!"
糟了信♥號♥♥要斷了 肯定是太陽耀斑鬧的
Oh, no, it's breaking up. It must be the solar flares.
說快點啊
Talk faster.
關於房♥貸的事
About the deposit on the house...
我和銀行談了
I've spoken to the bank...
紅色星球
The Red Planet!
10分鐘後日落 尤里 日光就快沒了
Sun sets in ten minutes, Yuri. You're gonna lose the light.
好了
That's it.
在十號♥外部攝像頭上看到你了
Got you on External Ten.
就快好了
Almost there.
徑向夾具安裝好了
That's the radial clamp down.
還有一件事
One more thing.
趕緊回到裏面來 你的電力和氧氣都不夠了
Get back inside, you're using power and oxygen.
稍等
Oh, hold on.
把這個拍進去
Get this on camera.
禁止闖入
-你覺得如何 -挺好的 不錯啊尤里
- What do you think? - Hey, looks good! Nice one, Yuri.
你浪費了一整塊太陽能板就爲了做這個
You wasted an entire solar panel just to make that.
別這麼嚴肅嘛 開個玩笑而已
Oh, lighten up. It's a joke.
我們走了這麼遠的路來到這個死寂的星球上
We come all this way, to an empty planet,
遠離文明世界 然而我們做了什麼呢
untouched by civilisation, and what do we do?
開這種無聊的玩笑
Put up cheap jokes.
這不好笑 這是污染
That's not funny, that's pollution.
-好玩嗎 -我正說他呢
- Having fun? - I was just telling him.
這不像是你的水準 艾德
I expect better of you, Ed.
趕緊回去工作吧 所有人
Now get back to work, all of you.
真是漂亮
Ohh, beautiful.
轉身
Rotate.
慢點
Slowly.
你被捕了
You are under arrest,
因爲你擅自闖入 嘎吱嘎吱
for trespassing. Gadget-gadget.
神祕博士 2009特別集 第二集
火星之水
表明你的姓名 軍銜及來意
State your name, rank, and intention.
叫博士
The Doctor.
是博士
Doctor.
來玩的
Fun.
什麼情況
What the hell?!
是個活人
It's a man!
火星上的人
A man on Mars!
-怎麼會 -他穿着這件東西
- How? - He was wearing this thing.
我從沒見過這種樣式的防護服
I have never seen anything like it.
任務控制中心怎麼說
What did Mission Control say?
太陽耀斑導致他們失聯十個小時了
They're out of range for ten hours with the solar flares.
大家不要閒聊了
If we could cut the chat, everyone.
其實我覺得閒聊倒在其次
Actually, chat's second on my list,
首先是槍 指着我腦袋的這把
the first being gun, pointed at my head.
這樣的話我的腦袋就排第二 閒聊排第三了
Which then puts my head second and chat third,
我想想 槍 腦袋和閒聊
I think. Gun, head, chat, yeah.
我討厭列單子
I hate lists.
但那個東西會傷到人的 放下槍吧
But you could hurt someone with that, just... put it down.
那你就開心了
Oh, you'd like that.
不被槍指着 有誰會不開心嗎
Can you find me someone who wouldn't?
我憑什麼信任你
Why should I trust you?
因爲我向你保證了
Because I give you my word.
而且離家6500萬公里 你只能信我了
And, 40 million miles away from home, my word is all you've got.
讓嘎吱看着他
Keep Gadget covering him.
嘎吱嘎吱
Gadget-gadget!
所以說控制那東西的是你
Oh, right, so you control that thing?
-自動響應手套 -沒錯
- Auto-glove response? - You got it.
右轉
To the right...
-嘎吱嘎吱 -左轉
- Gadget-gadget! - And to the left.
感覺有點顫顫巍巍的
It's a bit flimsy.
嘎吱嘎吱
Gadget-gadget!
-它必須得重複這句話嗎 -我覺得好玩
- Does it have to keep saying that? - I think it's funny.
-我討厭好玩的機器人 -抱歉 老大
- I hate funny robots. - Excuse me, boss.
電腦日誌說咱們站裏多了個人
Computer log says we've got an extra person on site.
這怎麼可能
How's that possible?
讓生態圓艙保持關閉
Keep the Bio-dome closed.
而且在公開通訊上 你要叫我船長
And when using open comms you call me Captain.
好 可是 他是誰啊
Yeah, but... who is it?
斷了 她又掛我 你說說她怎麼這樣
Disconnected! She's cut me off. Can you believe her?
我們就好像園丁似的
It's like we're just... gardeners!
只要他們別來惹事 我就無所謂
As long as they leave us alone, that's fine with me.
瞧瞧這美人兒
Oh, you beauties!
你看看
Look at this!
最好多種一些
Better start planting some more,
又多了一張嘴要喫飯了
if there's an extra mouth to feed.
這可是地外第一片菜圃
The very first garden off Earth.
一切都是全新的
Everything brand-new.
伊甸園 我們該管這地方叫這個名字
Eden. That's what we should've called this place.
肯定是菲律賓 我敢打賭
It's the Philippines. I bet.
要是說火星上還有別的人 肯定是菲律賓人
If there's someone else on Mars, it's got to be the Philippines.
一直傳說他們在造火箭
All those stories about them building a rocket.
阿德萊德肯定高興壞了
Adelaide's gonna love that.
敢搶她的風頭
Stealing her thunder.
真想看看她的表情
Mind you, worth it to see her face.
又或者是西班牙人
Or it could be the Spanish.
他們在搞一個祕密的太空鏈計劃
They've kept that spacelink project under wraps.
你妹妹不是在他們那工作嗎
Didn't your sister work for them?
你還好嗎
Are you all right, mate?
拜託 別鬧了
Come on, stop mucking about.
安迪
Andy?
你還好嗎
Are you OK?
他肯定不是世界聯邦的飛行員 我們會知道
He can't be a World State flight, we'd know about it.
因此他肯定是獨♥立♥邦的人吧
Therefore, he's got to be one of the independents, yeah?
是布蘭森遺產會的人嗎
Was it the Branson inheritance lot?
他們籌劃登陸火星好多年了
They've talked about a Mars shot for years.
好吧 沒錯 被你看穿了
Right, yes, OK, you got me.
-我是博士 你是 -得了吧
- So I'm the Doctor, and you are? - Oh, come on.
我們是史上第一批地外殖民者
We're the first off-world colonists in history.
地球上人人都知道我們的名字
Everyone on Planet Earth knows who we are.
你們是第一批
You're the first?
是火星上的第一批人類
The very first humans on Mars?
那 這就是
Then... this is...
獵刀一號♥基地
Bowie Base One.
第一號♥ 2058年7月1日正式落成
Number one? Founded July 1st, 2058.
獵刀一號♥基地位於古謝夫環形山
Established Bowie Base One in the Gusev Crater...
人類火星殖民地落成
舉世歡慶
-你們來了多久了 -17個月
- You've been here how long? - 17 months.
2059年
2059.
現在是2059年
It's 2059, right now.
阿德萊德·布洛克船長
火星任務啓動
我蠢透了 你就是阿德萊德·布洛克船長
My head is so stupid, you're Captain Adelaide Brooke!
訃告 阿德萊德·布洛克船長
1999年出生 2059年逝世
還有艾德 你是副船長艾德華·高德
And Ed! You're Deputy Edward Gold.
訃告 艾德華·高德副船長
2008年出生 2059年逝世
塔拉克·伊塔 醫療官
Tarak Ital, MD.
訃告 塔拉克·伊塔 醫療官
2026年出生 2059年逝世
尤里·克倫斯基護理師
Nurse Yuri Kerenski.
訃告 尤里·克倫斯基 護理師
2032年出生 2059年逝世
高級機師施特菲·埃利希
Senior Technician Steffi Ehrlich.
訃告 施特菲·埃利希 高級機師
2021年出生 1059年逝世
初級機師羅曼·格羅姆
Junior Technician Roman Groom.
訃告 羅曼·格羅姆 初級機師
2034年出生 2059年逝世
地理學家米婭·班內特
電影精選列表