森林之門
你能來接一下凱恩嗎 我得去看着那幫泥瓦工
只有一晚時間 明白嗎
Overnight, you know what I mean?
所以 你明白了沒有
So, you got it?
-明白 -好的 謝謝
- Okay. - Okay, thanks.
你好啊 帥哥
Hello, handsome.
別在學校公然秀恩愛了
No public displays of affection at school.
哦 不過你知道我是個壞女孩
Oh, but you know I'm a bad girl.
有多壞
How bad?
很壞
So bad.
真的很壞
Really bad?
非常 非常壞
Very, very bad.
說點性感的
Say something sexy.
我今天把最後一個箱子裏的東西收拾好了
I finished unpacking the last box today.
我們搬家就算完全搬好了
We're completely moved in.
哦 我的天哪 我現在就興奮起來了
Oh, my god, I'm so turned on right now.
一共才花了八個月
It only took eight months.
但都完成了 我們有家了
But it's done, we're home.
只剩下 幾件小事還沒完成
Only a few things left to do.
哦 還有幾件小事 什麼事
Oh, there's a few things left, what few things?
沒什麼 你答應過我給走廊的壁櫥安扇門
It's nothing, you promised me a door for the hall closet.
哦 對
Oh, yeah.
我們還得給臥室拉個窗簾
And we need curtains for the bedroom.
還有客廳的地毯
And a rug for the guest room.
就這麼多
And that's it?
就這麼多
That's it.
暫時來說
For now.
你娶我的時候就知道我什麼樣了
You knew what I was when you married me.
天哪 是校長
Jesus, Ma, it's the principal.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你好 伊甸女士
Hello, Ms. Eden.
嗨 羅利女士 我是來接凱恩的
Hi, Ms. Raleigh, I'm just here to pick up Kane
不會再打擾您的工頭了
and I'll quit distracting your foreman.
我得說 我認爲他幹得不錯
I must say, I think he's doing a great job.
啊 他幹得屬於中上水平
Ah, the work is above average.
不過 我們的時限已經快到了 對嗎
Although, we've been up against the clock, haven't we?
對 我得回去工作了
Yes and I do need to get back to work.
-哦 好的 -我們得趕緊
- Oh, right. - We got to pour
把混凝土刷上 要不然過一晚上就固結了
that concrete, it's gonna set overnight.
好的
Okay.
我要回鹽礦坑去了
Back to the salt mine.
好的 晚上見
Okay, see you tonight.
我要做罌粟籽雞
Poppy seed chicken.
-哦 我會回去的 -好的
- Oh, I'm there. - Okay.
我得去接凱恩了
And I do need to go get Kane,
但我還是想爲你能
but I wanna thank you again
給我們家這次機會而感謝
for this opportunity for my family.
要不是你和董事會同意瑞德負責翻新
If it weren't for you and the board allowing Red
學校一定會建的很漂亮的
to trade for and the school is gonna be so great.
沒有這項安排我們的生活不會這麼快邁上正軌
We could never do this right now without this arrangement.
凱恩還在試着融入這裏呢
Kane is continuing to assimilate here.
老師們的耐心是快要耗完了 但我認爲
It's more, than the teachers would like, but I think
他還是很有可能 能最終
there's a great chance, that eventually
很好地融入這裏的
he'll be a good fit here.
哦 謝謝你 謝謝你
Well, thank you, thank you.
嘿 小傢伙 準備好走了嗎
Hey, buddy, ready to go?
看我今天在跳蚤市場發現了什麼
Look what I found in a flee market today.
還記得嗎 我們搬家時弄丟的 你最喜歡的那個
Remember, your favorite one we lost in the move.
我的車
My car.
只是很像而已
One just like it.
謝謝媽媽
Thanks, mom.
不客氣 親愛的 我們走嗎
You're so welcome, honey, ready to go?
嗯 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
真抱歉 小傢伙 我知道這很難
I'm so sorry, buddy, I know it's hard,
但我們要堅持下去
but we have to keep trying.
我討厭這所學校 我討厭它 這兒的小孩都不喜歡我
I hate this school, I hate it, kids don't like me,
老師們也都刻薄極了 每天沒事就找我麻煩
the teachers are mean, I get in trouble all day for nothing,
羅利女士也不讓我在上課的時候拿車子出來
Ms. Raleigh won't let me have my car in the class,
他們這兒的人都討厭我
they hate me here.
他們不討厭你 不會的 凱恩
They don't hate you, they don't, Kane,
他們只是還不瞭解你
they just don't know you yet.
我不想來這兒上學了
I don't wanna go to school here.
唉 這可沒有商量的餘地
Well, that's not up for discussion.
我不想來這兒上學了
I don't wanna go to school here.
凱恩
Kane,
我們搬來的時候以爲在這兒 你♥爸♥爸會能找到
when we moved here we thought there would be more work
更多的活幹 但並沒有我們想的那麼多 而且
for your daddy, but it was slower, than we wanted and,
你知道 我們想竭盡所能讓你上上
you know, we wanna put you in the best school
我們負擔得起的最好的學校 你知道迪蒙醫生怎麼說的
we possibly can, you know what Dr. Timmon said.
我得去一所能幫助我的特殊的學校 因爲
I have to go to a special school, where they can help me,
我的腦袋和別人不太一樣
because my brain works different.
沒錯 但你不用爲這個感到自卑
That's right and you don't have to be embarrassed
親愛的
about that, honey.
我們想爲你做到最好
We want the very best for you.
而爸爸爲了能讓你上這所學校
And daddy is trading work for you to be able
也都換了工作
to go to this special school.
你知道 我們沒有別的法子負擔學費了 對嗎
You know, we can't afford it any other way, remember?
我知道
I remember.
好了 所以只要爸爸還在爲這所學校幹活
Okay, so as long as daddy is working for this school,
你就要來這兒上學 好嗎
this is your school, okay?
好吧
Okay.
凱恩挺好的 你打來的時候他還跟我說
Kane is good, he told me to hug the phone,
讓我去接電♥話♥呢
when you called.
嗯 瑞德很好 學校的活
Yeah, Red is great, the school job has been
大家一致說好 有好多家長對他的工作都
great word of mouth, lots of compliments from the parents
讚譽有加
about the work.
而且你知道 他們都挺有錢的
Well and you know, they all have money
要不然就不會來這所學校了 所以
or they'd be in a different school, so.
哦 嘿 媽 我得掛了 我有客人來了
Oh, hey, mom, I need to go, I have a guest.
好的 我愛你 拜
Okay, I love you, okay, bye.
來了
Coming.
嗨 伊芙琳
Hi, Evelyn.
進來吧
Come inside.
這些劍啊什麼的總會讓我很害怕
These swords always freak me out.
哦 它們不代表什麼
Oh, they don't mean anything.
我知道
I know.
如果只是單獨來看的話
Not on their own.
我知道 只是條件反射而已
I know, it's just a knee jerk reaction.
都挺好的
It's all good.
這是瑞德 你丈夫。
It about Red, your husband.
會有更多機會 更多自♥由♥ 賺更多錢
More opportunities, more freedom, more money.
嗯 都是好消息啊
Well, that's all good news.
現在 到你了
Now, it's on you.
這是什麼
What is this?
這是雙魚座 一扇即將在此爲你打開的大門
It's a Pisces, a portal sending for you here an opening.
我們討論過在網上做生意來賣♥♥些
We've talked about starting a new internet business
我業餘做的東西的事
to sell some of my hobby work.
也許吧 但這次更嚴重
Maybe, this is bigger.
它
It is,
你應該當心點
you should be careful.
是壞事嗎
It's bad?
你打開一扇從未見過的門的時候 你永遠弄不清楚
Anytime you open a new door, you can never be sure
牆的那一邊有什麼 直到你走過去
what's on the other side of the wall until you're there.
也就是說這可以是件好事 但很危險
It means this can be good, it's dangerous.
你認爲這很危險嗎
You think this is dangerous?
我不知道 你應當小心 尤其是
I don't know, you should be cautious,
當你要打開
when you open...
凱恩 怎麼回事
Kane, whatever happened?
回你的房♥間去
Go to your room.
媽媽 他們一直在嘲笑我
They wouldn't stop laughing at me, mom.
凱恩
Kane.