躲汝之魂魄,吾可往何方?
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
避汝之肉身,吾逃向何方?
Where can I flee from Your presence?
若吾得道飛昇
If I go up to the heavens,
則見汝於天堂
You're there.
若吾展黎明之翼飛翔
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
若吾於海之彼岸降落
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
即便在那
even there,
汝之手仍將引導吾
Your Hand will guide me.
汝無處可去
There is no place you can go,
無處可藏
no place you can be,
因汝不受
where you are not in the presence
聖光籠罩
of the Lord our God.
無念可有
There is no thought you can have,
無夢可想
no dream you can dream,
我主聖光,無法照耀
where the Lord our God does not see.
若吾得道飛昇
If I go up to the heavens,
則見汝於天堂
You are there.
若吾展黎明之翼飛翔
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
若吾於海之彼岸降落
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
即便在那
even there,
汝之手仍將引導吾
Your hand will guide me.
若吾在地府下榻
If I make my bed in the depths,
則見汝於陰曹
You are there.
桃樂茜?我們回來了
Dorothy? We're back.
桃樂茜?
Dorothy?
寶寶乖,不乖不準喝牛奶哦!
Naughty baby won't drink its milk!
上帝啊!
Jesus!
- 不!求你了!
- No, please!
- 放輕鬆
- Calm down.
托馬斯·莫頓醫生
精神病科主任醫師
你明白我的意思嗎?
You see what I mean?
完全正常
Absolutely normal.
我能抽支菸麼?
Can I have a cigarette?
唉,事情還是這麼。。。
Things are still very...
令人困惑
confused.
慢慢來
There's no rush.
放寬心,時間有的是
You take all the time you want.
我該從哪開始講?
Where should I begin?
當初你選了這案子
You wanted this case.
你也清楚這案子會有多難
You knew how difficult it would be.
可你還是接手了
But you still wanted it.
你執意要去
You insisted.
我是要去
I wanted to go.
我必須去
I needed to.
我不得不遠離這座讓我透不過氣來的城市
I had to get away before the city smothered me.
迷之“桃樂茜事件” 發瘋的育嬰保姆
嬰兒從昏迷中甦醒
一少女育嬰保姆因虐嬰被取保候審,嬰兒的母親回到家中親眼目睹自己九個月大的孩子被該少女虐待
他們追上來了!
They're riding our backside!
開快點!
Hurry up!
加速!
Hurry up!
再快點!
Faster!
快,踩油門!踩啊!
Go! Step on it! Step on it!
快來搭把手,老哥
Come on, lads.
神明雲:
The Lord giveth,
有得必有失
and the Lord taketh away.
看那邊!
Look over there!
你還好嗎女士?是大丈夫嗎?
You all right, miss? You're okay?
我沒超速
I wasn't speeding.
兩輛車在飆車
There were two cars racing each other.
飆車?
Racing each other?
一輛橘黃色的,一輛藍色的
An orange and a blue one.
經此一劫這表幾乎成潛水手錶了吧
It's hardly a diving watch you've got there.
吹吹乾
Let it dry.
過個一兩天會再走針的
It'll tick again in a day or two.
好了,可不能在這坐一整夜
Well, we can't sit around here all night.
愛爾蘭民警
等下,有扇後門
Wait. There's a back entrance.
這就是那位精神病醫生
The psychiatrist.
- 格勞麗婭
- Gloria.
- 遇上點小車禍哈?
- Did you have a bit of an accident, huh?
好了,科林
All right, Colin?
跟我來吧
You come with me.
去暖暖身子
We'll get you dried off.
就這,不是套房♥,不過希望你也能住得舒服
Here it is. Isn't a suite,but I hope you'll be comfortable.
應該還有多的毛毯我等下幫你找
I'll maybe get you another blanket.
最近幾天晚上特冷
It's been cold these last few nights.
暖氣全天候供應
The heating's been on all day,
熱水也充足
so there should be plenty of hot water.
這是浴室
This is the bathroom.
我幫你放水你洗個澡吧?
Should I run a bath for you?
我會給你再拿塊浴巾
I'll bring you up another towel.
底下那幫老爺們兒的話別放在心上
Don't take any notice of the menfolk.
他們其實都是正派人來的
They're decent enough men at heart.
我一會兒就回來
Be back up in a few minutes.
給你帶點晚飯
Bring you up a bit of supper.
喫早飯吧
There you are.
睡得好嗎?
Did you sleep well?
被一把電子吉他吵了一整晚
Not with an electric guitar playing over my head all night.
不會吧
That's funny.
這兒除了咱們沒別人啊
There's no one here but ourselves.
你大概是做夢了
You were maybe dreaming.
今天天氣真好
It's a lovely day.
我給你弄點白色布丁喫
I'll get you some white pudding.
可好喫了,你會喜歡的
It's delicious. You'll love it.
修好這輛車要多久?
How long will it take to fix this?
已經報廢了
It's scrap.
就算能買♥♥到所需零部件
Even if we could get the parts,
花的錢比買♥♥一輛還多
it would cost more than the car's worth.
我能租一輛車嗎?
Can I rent a car?
我只有那邊那輛皮卡
I've only got that pickup over there.
- 你那車安全嗎?
- Is it safe?
- 莫非你這輛寶馬很安全?
- How safe was your BMW?
我去拿鑰匙
I'll get you the keys.
您二位一定要理解我來此地
You must understand that I'm here
既是爲桃樂茜,也是爲你們
as much as for your sake as for Dorothy's.
你早就爲她背熟這些藉口了吧?
You're already making excuses for her?
我是來儘可能查明真♥相♥的
I'm trying to find out the truth.
真♥相♥?
The truth?
真♥相♥就是。。。
The truth is...
你會爲她的病搬出幾個專用名詞
you'll find some name for her condition,
然後過個幾年
and in another couple of years,
她又會冒出來虐待其他孩子
she'll be out there abusing someone else's child,
甚至有可能她自己的孩子
maybe even her own.
您能告訴我那天晚上發生的事嗎?
Can you tell me what happened that night?
那天是我們僱桃樂茜當保姆的第一天
That was the first time we used Dorothy as a babysitter.
我質疑過,可牧師說她沒問題的
I had my doubts,but the pastor said she was all right.
桃樂茜?我們回來了
Dorothy? We're back.
桃樂茜?
Dorothy?
寶寶乖,不乖不準喝牛奶哦!
Naughty baby won't drink its milk!
上帝啊!
Jesus!
他是我的寶寶
He's my baby.
他是我的寶寶,他是我的寶寶!
He's my baby. He's my baby!
- 放開他!
- Get away from him!
- 他是我的寶寶!
- He's my baby!
哈羅,醜逼!
Hello, shit face!
你做了什麼?
What have you done?
你做了什麼?你都幹了些什麼!
What have you done?What have you done!
快,快走!
Come on. Come on!
牧師,您得讓我們去大♥陸♥
Pastor, you gotta let us on to the mainland.
孩子急需醫治,求您了!
It's an emergency. Please!
這次是特殊情況,可以破一次例