很久很久以前
Hundreds of years ago,
羅馬佔領大不列顛時
when the Romans occupied Britannia,
島的北面有一羣拼死抵抗的部落
the clans of the north were a people impossible to tame,
因此羅馬皇帝
and so the emperor,Hadrian,
在島中築起長城
erected a wall across the isle
一來抵禦反抗者瘋狂的反撲 二是利於掌控城鄉的局勢
to stop their deadly raids and control the countryside.
羅馬帝國雖最終衰亡
Though Rome eventually fell,
然而城牆依然聳立不倒
the Wall still stands.
島南邊王國裏的騎士日夜守衛
Knights of the southern kingdoms guard its ramparts,
唯恐受到神祕的北方部落突襲
ever fearful of the mysterious north,
北方的一些族人受德魯伊教派的領導
where some clans, led by a wise circle of druids,
在本土上安居樂業和睦相處
are content to work their lands in peace,
而另一羣人日夜翹首以盼
while others envision a day
城牆轟然倒塌的一天
when the wall comes tumbling down.
願火焰的柔光能傳遞我們對你的心聲
May the fire carry our voices
日夜守護我們安睡的星辰
to the stars under which we sleep,
願神靈守護我們的家園
let the spirits bless our homelands
我們將世代敬奉法典
as we honor the old codes we keep.
哦 天啊
Oh,heavens,
各部落的德魯伊教♥徒♥前來領會你的祕密
druids from every clan gather here to understand your mysteries
和聆聽您對未來的指引
and learn of the future.
遙遠的天龍星座
A falling star
墜落了一顆星星
from the constellation Draco.
這是一個徵兆
This is a sign
招兵買♥♥馬 翻越城牆
to gather swords, go over the wall
拿回屬於我們的富饒的土地
and claim the wealthy lands that are rightfully ours.
收起來 不要讓別人看見
Put this in our trove for safekeeping.
布魯特兄弟
Brother Brude,
有時候 你要適可而止
sometimes you must leave well enough alone.
我們不是北方人♥民♥的領導者嗎
Are we not guides to our people of the north?
爲什麼還要研究那些古老的咒語
Why learn the spells of the ancients
還有什麼用
if not to use them for a just cause?
德魯伊教會是否不太合適
I'm beginning to doubt this druid circle
領導我們凱爾特人
can effectively lead the Celts any longer.
隕落的星辰預示
This falling star could mean
凱爾特人的新紀♥元♥
a new era for the Celts.
一個和平的時代
An era of peace.
我們的人♥民♥厭倦了鬥爭
Our people are tired of fighting.
所以我才讓異族來幫我們
That is why I invited the Painted Tribe to join us.
皮克特族
The Picti.
激勵部族發起戰爭
To spur the clans to war.
他們可以變得熱情高漲
They can be quite motivational.
我要終結
I will take
你
you!
以日月之力
By sun and moon
乾坤大挪移 合二爲一
switching stance, two as one,
德魯伊 聽從施法
druids,dance!
以月之光芒 靈力之源
By the light of the moon, by which all power flows,
帶領我們的族人
we will show our people the way forward
浴血奮戰
with blood
金戈鐵馬
and iron!
龍之心3 巫師的詛咒
好了
All right,
你們這些賤♥人♥
you puking foot-lickers!
明天 能被我認可的侍從
Tomorrow,the squires who have pleased me
將被封爲騎士
will be knighted
封配銀劍
and earn a Silver Sword.
這是你們最後的
This is your last test
試煉
of combat.
至於贏家
And the winner
可得到一筆
gets a cut
豐厚的獎金
of the collections.
開始
Begin.
別太認真 沒人能被封爲騎士
Don't take it too hard, we can't all be knighted.
我相信你會成爲一名優秀的小兵
I'm sure you'll make a fine soldier.
我要當接受命令的人 我要發號♥施令
I'm not taking orders. I'm giving them.
用力點
Put some weight in it!
拿起劍
Get a blade!
終於 有點意思了
Finally, something interesting.
騎士桌前必有我一席之地
I'm getting a seat at the knight's table.
你就不敢和我單挑嗎
Do you always need two friends to get your sword up?
我等了很久了
I've been waiting a long time
終於可以痛揍你刻薄的嘴了
to give your tart mouth a beating.
加雷恩 你還是放棄吧
It's obvious you should quit,Gareth.
我不放棄
I don't quit.
你不行的
You Will.
我退出
I quit.
噢 看吧
Oh,now he'll see.
我退出
I quit.
加雷恩 不要
Please,Gareth.
加雷恩 先生
Sir Gareth.
月初該交錢了
First day of the month! Pay up!
快付錢
Make your payments!
付錢
Pay up!
請向霍薩先生表達敬意
Pay your respects to Sir Horsa.
什麼 不要
What? No.
求你了 先生
Please,sir.
給你們的我們的血汗錢
Here's your blood money.
對你來說可能太多了
And much good may it do you.
說話小心點
Watch your mouth!
交錢
Pay up!
快點 交錢
Come on,pay up!
銀幣
Coins.
從窮♥人♥那裏搜刮來的幾個錢又什麼好處
What good will a few coins from a poor man do you?
你以爲單憑這面城牆 能保護你們免受野蠻人的侵擾
You think that wall is enough to protect you from the savages?
嘴巴放乾淨點
Show some respect.
到交錢的時候了 所有人必須交錢
It's that time! Everyone pays!
近幾個月他們準備發動戰爭
These last few months, they've been preparing for war.
要不要讓他們見見你的女兒
How'd you like us to let them meet your daughter?
快進去 快
Get inside. Go.
除了我們誰還能守城
Who did you think defends the garrison,eh?
你 你下一個
You there. You're next.
我去給您拿錢 侍從
We're about to fetch you some of those coins,squire.
老頭子
Old man!
耳朵被泥堵住了
Got clay in those ears?
是時候繳稅了
It's time for your tribute.
生意慘淡
Trade's dried up.
人心惶惶都逃往南邊了
People are scared, they've moved south.
賺的錢不夠供養你們的
I haven't sold enough to give you a cut.
你知道規矩的
You know the routine.
還要讓我提醒你
Need me to remind you?
噢
Oh.
你眼光不錯
You've got a good eye.
我花了十二天功夫
Twelve days of my life in that.
你有試過一心一意的做一件事嗎
How much of yourself have you ever put into one thing?
這個人有沒有找麻煩
Is he giving you trouble in there?
沒有
No!
只是給他點顏色看看
Just showing him who's in charge.
感覺輕了
Feels light.
有些人實在沒錢
Some of them were short,master.
但他們下次不會這樣 拿去吧
But they won't do it again. Keep my share.
一個侍從居然不要自己分成
A squire walking away from his cut?
我只是想向你致敬
I only meant to honor you.
你尊敬我
You honor me
卻違揹我的命令
by obeying my command.
跪下
Kneel.
低點
Lower.
再低點
Lower.
記得這種味道麼
You remember that smell?
窮腐人的臭味
It's the stench of the poor and the common.
孩子 你怎麼還想做回從前暱
電影精選列表