My story begins when I was but a lad of 16.
我的故事始於我十六歲時
It was the year I became a novice at brother Gilbert's monastery,
那年我剛進吉伯修士修道院
when I first heard the prophecy.
在那裏聽聞了預言
A dragon's heart could do mankind...
當雙尾彗星照亮夜空時
When a two-tailed comet blazed across the night sky.
龍的心將毀滅人類
I paid this legend little heed,
我不太注意這個傳說
for I had come for a quiet life of prayer and devotion.
因爲我想每天禱告平靜度日
Besides, everyone knew there were no more dragons.
況且衆所周知龍已不復存在
The last, Draco, had been slain by sir Bowen,
僅存的天龍已被舊法典騎士
a knight of the old code.
波溫爵士所殺死
I later learned that in the last year of his life,
我後來得知波溫在生前
Bowen returned to Draco's cave.
最後一年曾返回天龍的巢穴
There he was granted a miracle,
他在那裏獲得了一個奇蹟:
a dragon egg about to hatch.
即將孵化的龍蛋
The dying knight entrusted the hatchling to our monastery.
騎士臨死前將小龍 託付給本修道院照顧
Fearful evil might dwell in this dragon's heart,
深恐這隻龍的心中存着邪念
friar Peter and the Abbot pledged to hide him away...
彼特修士和修道院院長髮誓
Until the comet had passed.
要把他藏到慧星通過爲止
For 20 years, they carefully guarded...
二十年來他們謹慎地守護
The secret locked beneath us.
這個深鎖在地底下的祕密
Dragonheart a new beginning
龍之心2:重生
Eight days before the comet's arrival,
彗星抵達之前八天
my quiet life was turned upside down.
我平靜的生活起了劇變
Before the week was out, I'd be embroiled in deception,
當週結束前我被捲入
mystery and battle.
詐騙、神祕與戰鬥之中
And who could have known that Geoff,
誰料得到修道院的孤兒馬僮
the orphan stable boy at our monastery,
喬夫會揭開龍之心的真♥相♥
would reveal the deepest secret...
會泄露最深的祕密
Of what is truly in a dragon's heart.
真正的龍之心
Make way for the king's noble knights.
給國王高貴的騎士讓出一條路
Wishing to be one of them...
想成爲他們的一份子
Won't get the stables cleaned any faster.
也不能更快把馬廄打掃乾淨
Where do you think they're headed all dressed up like that?
他們穿成這樣要去哪裏?
They're off to the castle...
他們要去城♥堡♥
To honor lord osric being sworn in...
慶賀歐斯里勳爵
As the king's chief advisor.
宣示就任國王的首相
The castle.
城♥堡♥
I suggest you get back to the stable...
我勸你在被院長逮到之前
Before the Abbot catches you around.
趕快回馬廄
I promise I will have the stables scrubbed cleaner than the Abbot's table by vespers.
我保證會把馬廄打掃得 比院長晚禱的桌子更乾淨
And, friar Peter, I will even clean that old dungeon for you,
彼得修士,只要你肯開鎖
if you just unlock it for me.
我甚至可以打掃舊地牢
I'll tell you a secret about that dungeon: There's nothing down there...
我告訴你那個地牢的祕密
That can transform you into a knight.
那裏沒有任何東西能把你變成騎士
You're a good boy at heart.
你是個好孩子
If you work hard and practice humility,
只要你努力工作、謙虛一點
you'll be a fine stable master some day.
你一定能成爲馬廄專家
I'll be outta here long before I'm any kind of stable master.
我在成爲馬廄專家之前 老早就會離開這裏了
L, lord osric of crosley,
我,柯洛思利歐斯里勳爵
choose the old code as my oath.
選擇以舊法典爲我的誓約
I am hereby sworn to valor,
我發誓要勇敢
to speak only the truth,
只說實話
to use arms to defend the helpless,
用武器來保衛無助的人
to use might to uphold the weak.
用權力來扶持弱者
My heart knows only virtue.
我的憤怒
My wrath will undo the wicked.
將毀滅邪惡的人
My king.
國王陛下
As chief advisor, my goal is nothing less than ensuring that the old code...
身爲首相,我的目標是確保
Lives on in the hearts and minds of all people.
人人心中都謹記着舊法典
Everyone should share in our kingdom's bounty.
大家都該同享王國的富裕
Tomorrow, I shall bestow a personal gift...
明天我要以私人名義
On all men, women and children in the land. A gift?
送國內所有男女老少一份禮物 禮物?
Is it my birthday? No, sire.
是我生日嗎? 不是的,陛下
Everyone was pleased when lord osric...
歐斯里勳爵就任首相
Was nhamed chief advisor...
大家都很高興
Since our beloved king's behavior had become so...
因爲我們所愛戴的國王
Unusual of late.
最近的行爲變得很不尋常
Everyone will receive two new tunics...
每個人都會收到兩件新外袍
In the style and color suited to their inerited station.
樣式和顏色均符合世襲身份
From now on, no one will wear anything else.
從現在起禁止穿別的衣服
There I was, so young,
我當時很年輕
a mere novice entrusted with the monastery's most important secret.
只是個揹負修道院 最重要之祕密的新信徒
Silence was my solemn vow.
我發誓要保持緘默
Mansel, what are you doing? Geoff.
曼梭,你在幹嘛? 喬夫
Looks like old friar Peter's cauldron. What would you be doing with that?
這好像是彼得修士的大鍋子 你拿那個要幹嘛?
Can you keep a secret? You know I can.
你能保密嗎? 當然可以
Friar Peter gave me a new chore to do.
彼得修士派給我一份新工作
Ooh. Lucky you. What is it?
你真幸運,是什麼工作?
I told you, it's a secret. Fine.
我說過那是祕密 好吧
A secret chore from friar Peter.
彼得修士指派的祕密工作
That's pretty special. Don't you think?
你不覺得很特別嗎?
Maybe just a little special, yes.
或許有點特別吧
Don't say it like that. Take some pride in being special.
別這麼說 受特別待遇要引以爲傲
All right, I am special.
好吧,我很特別
It's not like pride's one of those seven deadly sins or anything.
驕傲又不是七大罪之一
Actually, it is.
其實就是
You're right, Geoff. Manual labor sure keeps the soul humble.
你說得對,喬夫 努力工作確實能使靈魂謙遜
Thank you for getting me to do this. Any time.
謝謝你讓我做這件事
Don't forget the corners.
別客氣,記得角落也要掃
Yes?
[ 敲門聲 ] 什麼事?
Two most unusual strangers are asking after brother Gilbert's writings.
有兩位奇怪的陌生人 問起吉柏修士的著作
The Abbot has sent them to you. Very well.
院長都交給了你 好吧
This is master kwan and his son.
來者是關師♥父♥和他的兒子
I fear I don't have much hospitality to offer.
我恐怕無法款待兩位
Oh. I spent my youth in a monastery much like this one,
我年輕時也在 這樣的修道院裏待過
but we do not seek comfort.
但我們不尋求慰藉
We have come from hebei province, where man and dragons lived in peace.
我們來自河北省 在那裏人類和龍和平共處
Many years ago, a terrible evil set dragon against man,
多年前一股邪惡的力量 讓龍和人類反♥目♥相向
and all our dragons were destroyed.
所有的龍都被殺死
A terrible tale. Though I have to say, I don't see...
好可怕的故事
What this has to do with me.
但這件事應該與我無關
I'm told that the founder of this monastery...
聽說貴修道院的創辦人
Wrote extensively about dragons,
寫了不少關於龍的著作
and that you are the guardian of his scrolls.
那些卷軸都交由你保管
Brother Gilbert was a kind soul...
吉柏修士心地善良
With a fanciful imagination and a poor hand at poetry.
想象力豐富卻文筆欠佳
It has been read in the stars...
從星象判斷
That a new dragon was born.
剛誕生了一隻龍
Surely you are aware that the prophesied comet will return in eight days.
你一定知道預言中的彗星 八天後將返回
We must prevent the evil from taking hold again. I am a man of god.
我們要避免邪惡力量再度統治人類 我是神職人員
I do not believe in such superstitious prattle.
不相信謠傳
Then... the dragon Talon in your pocket...
那你口袋裏的龍爪
Is a meaningless talisman?
是無意義的護身符?
It has meaning only to the monks of this order.
只對本修道會的修士有意義
It was passed on by brother Gilbert, who received it from sir Bowen.
那是吉柏修士承襲自 波溫爵士再傳承下來的
He claimed it belonged to Draco, the last dragon.
他說這是天龍的爪 就是最後一隻龍
But we must test the drag on before the comet arrives.
但是我們必須在彗星抵達之前 考驗那隻龍
There are no dragons here.
這裏沒有龍
But lord osric knows about stars and comets.
但歐斯里勛爵精通星象
Perhaps he can help you.
或許他能幫你
Thank you. Good night.
謝謝你 晚安
What would mansel be doing down here?
曼梭來這裏幹嘛?
Ah. This was not a good idea.
早知道就不來了
Stay away from me!
離我遠一點!
You know, you-you'd better... you'd better go. You're not supposed to be here.
快走吧,你不該來這裏
How long have you been down here?
你住在這裏多久了?
I've always been here.
我一直住在這裏
I'm Geoff. I'm Drake.
我是喬夫 我是德瑞克
Here. Give me that.
交給我
Seven lashes to anyone caught without their tunic.
沒穿規定外袍的人 被逮到就要鞭苔七下
電影精選列表