走吧 孩子們
Let's go, muscles.
- 嘿! 你們以爲能去哪兒?! - 啊!
- Hey! Where do you think you're going?! Huh? - Ah!
- 走! 走! - 臭女人開門!
- Go! Go! - Open this door, woman! So help me God!
把這臭門打開!
Open the bloody door!
走 媽媽! 快開!
Go, mom! Drive!
哦 看看
Ah, look at that.
哦 吉米!
Oi, Jimmy!
回來 白♥癡♥ 給我回來
Come back here. Goofy, get back here!
去把你弟弟弄回來好嗎?
Can you go get your brother, please?
哦不行 小子
Nuh-uh. No way, kiddo.
我在奧爾巴尼有個面試 而且還有一天的路程
I've got a job interview in Albany and it's still a day's drive away.
奧爾巴尼遜斃了
Albany's gonna suck.
壓根兒沒這樣的海浪
And it's not going to have waves like that.
你可以在這兒找個工作
You could find a job here easy.
安德魯 我不想說第二遍
Andrew, I'm not going to ask you again.
哦 這是天意
Come on, it's a sign.
我們會過得很好的
We'll fit right in.
相信我
I promise.
哦!
Aww!
大塊頭 起來揍他!
Big boy, let's go! Hit him!
再說一遍 你敢嘛!
Say it again, I dare you!
洗耳恭聽 小子 還有什麼要說的嗎?
I'm all ears, mate. Got anything else you want to add?
快點 林肯!
Come on, Lincoln!
來啊 滾回悉尼去
Go on then, piss off back to Sydney
傻♥逼♥
dickhead.
小子們 別打了!
Boys, break it up!
別打了!
You lads break it up!
放開他!
Get off of him!
天吶! 盡惹事
God! Nothin' but trouble, you lot.
我一小時後回來
I'll be back in an hour.
別給我想去別的地方
Don't even think about going anywhere.
我們待會兒再談
We'll talk about this then.
想去衝浪嗎?
Feel like a quick wave?
# 新奧爾良邊路易斯安那深處 #
# Deep down in Louisiana close to new Orleans #
# 常青樹叢中 #
# way back up in the woods among the evergreens #
# 有一座小木屋 #
# there stood a log cabin made of earth and wood #
# 裏面住着一個鄉村男孩 #
# where lived a country boy... #
你好 我是格斯
Hey there. I'm Gus.
吉米·凱利
Jimmy Kelly.
還好麼 夥計們?
How's it goin', fellas?
有些刺骨 哈?
It's a bit nippy, eh?
回岸上會暖和點 哥們
Be warmer back on land, mate.
下次再見吧
Guess I'll see you when I see you.
# 他過去常用麻袋裝吉他 #
# He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack #
# 靜♥坐♥在鐵路邊的樹下... #
# go sit beneath the tree by the railroad track... #
# 哦 工程師們就看着他坐在樹蔭下 #
# Oh, the engineers would see him sitting in the shade #
# 彈奏着司機播放的旋律 #
# strumming with the rhythm that the drivers made #
# 人們經過 他們會駐足說 #
# people passing by, they would stop and say #
# 哦這鄉村男孩可還行... #
# "oh my, that little country boy could play..." #
你好 修理先生
Hello, Mr. fix-it.
哦 只是給拖車跟小木舟之類的
Oh, just basic patching, glassing.
打些補丁 加些玻璃
Caravans and canoes and stuff.
最近的修理店在珀斯
The nearest ding-fixer's in Perth,
所以我也修大多當地的板子
so I do most of the locals' boards as well.
真酷
Cool.
是嗎?
Really?
是啊 簡直跟做夢一樣
Yeah. It's unreal.
謝謝 好了 來看看你的
Sweet. All right, let's take a look at ya.
頭部磨太舊了
The nose section's pretty stuffed.
我可以試試磨平 但不確定最後效果怎樣
I can try and bog her up, but I'm not too sure how good she'll turn out.
幹嘛不直接截掉呢?
Why don't we just chop it off?
他就這麼做的
He did.
是啊 這個天才
Yeah, genius.
這是迪克·布魯爾 是個傳奇
That's Dick Brewer. Bloke's a legend.
他可能有一打衝浪板
Probably has dozens of boards.
- 所以? - 我們可只有一個
- So? - So we've only got the one.
要是我們這麼做會怎樣? 我已經受夠媽媽了
What if we stuff it up? I'm already in a enough shit with mom.
反正也不能更糟了
Couldn't make it any worse.
有道理
Sorta makes sense.
表面♥積♥越小 阻力越小
Less surface area, less drag.
你的板子 恩
Your board, but.
哇!
Whoa!
找對方法了嗎? 小東西
Pointing it the right way? Ya little mullet.
別 吉米 別 別 別 別衝那個 吉米!
No, Jim, no no no no, not that one. Jim!
吉米!
Jimmy!
這項賽事有史以來
And for the first time in the history of the comp',
第一次擁有了一名贊助商!
we've scored ourselves a sponsor!
也就是說終於有其他人
Which means finally someone else gets the privilege
能把自己貼到木桶上去了
of putting on the keg.
這個人就是蛟龍先生
And that someone is Mr. ocean king himself,
戈登國王!
Gordon king!
- 接下來交給你了 - 好的
- Over to you, gordo. - All right.
謝謝 羅
Thanks, Ron.
嘿 蛟龍很高興能站在這兒
Look, ocean king are stoked to be here,
支持澳大利亞西部基層的衝浪運動
supporting surfing at a grassroots level in Western Australia.
都看到了剛在這邊的軟妹子了
By now you've all seen candy wandering around.
在哪兒寶貝? 來 快過來
Where are you, darlin'? Now come on, come over here.
是吧? 哈哈哈!
Right? Ha ha ha!
看看這個 哈?
Look at that, eh?
如果你對她好 她甚至可以給你
If you're nice to her, she might even give you
一個免費的蛟龍衝浪板棒
a free stick of ocean king surfboard wax.
我來給她個棒棒糖!
I'll give her a stick!
得了 哥們 打哪兒來回哪兒去
Yeah, right on, mate. Back in your box.
我知道大家都想喝酒慶祝了 那我們抓緊
I can tell we all want to have a beer, so let's get on with it.
好了 1972年海巖業餘衝浪賽的
Okay, the winner of the 1972 ocean king
冠軍就是
seacliffe amateur surf comp'
那隻紅火箭
on what I am told is his trademark red rocket,
吉米·凱利!
it's Jimmy Kelly!
上來 小子! 你做到了!
Come up here, son! You got it!
啊 草!
Ah, shit!
- 哦! - 喔!
- Oh! - Whoo!
- 耶! - 演講! 演講!
- Yeah! - Speech! Speech!
好吧...
Well...
- 一醉方休! - 耶!
- Let's get pissed! - Yeah!
呃 慢一點 夥計
Ah, slow down a bit, mate.
別人以爲你急着投胎呢
Anyone'd think you got somewhere else to go.
陸風快要來了珀西 (適合衝浪)
Yeah, wind's going off-shore, Percy.
現在外面的風聲同口哨一樣清亮
Be clean as a whistle out there right now.
把這個弄完 在鯊魚來喫掉我之前
I knock this one off, I'll get half an hour in the water
還有半個小時能下水
before the sharks come out and eat me.
比我強多了 哥們
Rather you than me, mate.
快點 珀西! 幹活 鋸木頭!
Come on, Percy! Chop chop!
你這把老骨頭! 還沒做完呢
You old bag of bones! You're not done yet, mate.
堅持住 安迪
Hang in there, Andy.
這老包袱拖累不了你多久了
You won't have to carry the old bugger for much longer.
他幫我夠久了 斯坦
He's been carrying me long enough, Stan.
你不覺得 他應該休息會兒嗎?
He probably deserves a bit of a breather by now, don't you reckon?
哦 你真是個軟心腸 他休息的時間可多了
Aw, you're a soft touch. Plenty of time for that when he's not on the clock.
- 對吧 珀西? - 你說是就是了 斯坦
- Right, Percy? - Oh, right as rain, Stan.
這天殺的點兒
About bloody time.
你本該今早到的!
You were supposed to be here this morning!
你們不介意把這貨卸了再下班吧?
You blokes don't mind working back to unload it, do you?
嗨 吉米!
Hey, Jimmy!
嗨 姑娘們
Ah. Hey, ladies.
- 近來可好? - 車不錯
- How you doin'? - Nice car.
謝謝
Ah, thanks.
自行車不錯
Nice bike.
嗨 你
Hey, you.
小子 你這臭傢伙
Goofy, you smelly old bastard, mate.
天哪 我今天糟透了
Jesus, I thought my day sucked.
電影精選列表