菸草的使用導致癌症,
Tobacco use leads to cancer,
心臟病、肺部疾病和其他致命疾病
heart attack, lung disorders and other deadly diseases.
本片或節目中出現的人物
The characters shown in this film or programme do not..
支持使用任何類型的菸草產品, 如..
...support the use of any type of tobacco products such as..
比迪、香菸、khaini、zarda 等
...bidis, cigarettes, khaini, zarda etc.
或以任何方式推廣
Or their promotion in any manner.
票
Ticket
票
Ticket
票
Ticket
一張孟加利帕拉 的票
One ticket for Manjalipara
我得下去了
I've to get down here.
你好.
Hello.
是的, 我在旅行
Yes, I'm on a journey.
我一到那裏就給你打電♥話♥
I'll call you once I reach there.
一個 阿♥拉♥昆蘭
One Arakunnam.
一個 阿♥拉♥昆蘭
One Arakunnam.
請給我一 阿♥拉♥昆蘭
One Arakunnam please.
你有1000盧比的零錢嗎?
Do you've change for Rs.1000?
好的
Let me see.
一個非常有名的公♥司♥ 我知道很多人在那裏工作
A very reputed company. I know many people working there.
待會給你零錢
I'll give you the change.
快下來
Get down here.
這是零錢
Here's the change.
你喜歡喫什麼?茶還是咖啡?
What do you like to have? Tea or coffee?
我不是來喫東西的
I've not come for food.
警♥察♥局在哪裏?
Where's the police station here?
先生, 你是警♥察♥嗎?
Sir, are you a Policeman?
是的, 我被調到這了
Yes I've been transferred to this station.
那座新大樓是警♥察♥局
That new building is the Police station.
昨天才剪綵
Yesterday was its inauguration.
哦,我明白!
Oh I see!
內政部長和許多官員都來了
Home Minister and many officials had come.
那座小樓是老警♥察♥局
That small building, was the old police station.
租來的房♥子!
A rented building!
通常所有的警♥察♥都會來這裏喝茶
Normally all policemen have tea from here.
你的家人呢?
What about your family?
我的父母在家鄉, 在 佩魯姆巴沃奧爾
My parents are in hometown, at Perumbavoor.
我的意思是你的妻子和孩子?
What I meant by family was your wife and children?
不我還沒結婚
No, I'm not yet married.
哦, 單身!
Oh single!
未婚者 和生活在這裏沒有家庭的,
The unmarried and those living here without families,
從都由我的飯館供餐
take 3 square meals from my hotel.
你也可以,
You can also,
就這樣............到時候見
Let it be... See you then.
一個好警♥察♥!
A good policeman!
是 局長
Is S.l there?
尚未到 你有事嗎?
Yet to come. What do you want?
我是安東尼, 被調到這個警♥察♥局
I'm Antony, being transferred to this station.
你以前在哪裏工作? Ernakulam
- Where were you working earlier? - Ernakulam.
局長馬上就來 你在裏面等着
S.l will come shortly. You wait inside.
你好 拉加卡都 警♥察♥局
Hello Rajakadu Policestation.
局長沒來, 先生
S.l has not come, Sir
他和 RDM 先生去開會了
He has gone for a meeting with RDM, Sir
他來的時候我會轉達的
I'll convey when he comes.
你的住宿怎麼樣?
How about your stay?
他不是喬治庫蒂嗎?
Isn't he George kutty?
是的!
Yes Yes!
似乎是一個無辜的傢伙!
Seems to be an innocent fellow!
他的案子有多久遠?
How far is his case?
無辜的
Calling him innocent?!!
誰知道真♥相♥?
How many of them know the truth?
這個案件很震驚
And those who know it are shocked.
喬治庫蒂 chetta!
George kutty chetta!
多麼驚人的追逐!-不!沒那麼好
- What an amazing chase! - No!! Not that better.
剪輯的不好
Direction is not that good.
開車的英雄應該多拍點
Hero who drives the car should have little more shots.
只有這樣觀衆纔會感到興奮
Only then the audience will have a thrill
可以問你一些嚴肅的事情嗎?
Shall I ask you something serious?
你爲什麼不能執導一部電影?
Why can't you direct a film?
什麼反應?
What was the response?
他們中的一些人給了錢
A few of them gave money.
那個警♥察♥ 薩哈德萬, 像往常一樣試圖恐嚇
That Policeman Sahadevan, As usual, he was trying to threaten.
當我去收錢的時候, 人們都在抱怨
When I go for collection, people are waiting with too many complaints.
還有曼格拉蘇村的 薩姆可汗
And Mangalathu Thomachhan chettan,
他的 TV 屏幕仍然閃爍
His T.V screen still flickers.
幾天以前我們不是讓人檢查過嗎?
Didn't we make a person check it a few days back?
你不是說這是電視的毛病,他必須自己去修
Didn't you say it's his T.V's defect and he has to repair it himself?
是的 我告訴過他
Yes. I told him
但他罵你老爸
But he called your father names.
你還乖乖地聽他罵完 纔回來
Have you come back silently listening to them?
我也回罵
I too called names.
乾的好!你很聰明!!你說什麼?
Well done! You're smart!! What did you remark?
我說了 罵你♥爸♥爸沒關係
I said no point calling his father names,
因爲 你也不知道老爸是誰!
because he doesn't know who's his father!
你 "?
You"?
我說錯了嗎 你不是孤兒嗎
Didn't I tell the fact? Aren't you an orphan?
你真的不知道你父親是誰呀
You really don't know your father is it?
這傢伙
This fellow..
嘿 拉庫
Hey Raghu..
他去哪了?
Where has he gone?
我來了
Here I'm coming.
多少錢?-Rs. 12
- How much? - Rs.12.
是的兄弟
Yes brother.
你在哪裏 這麼久
Where were you for a long time?
我告訴過你很多次, 店裏有顧客時 別亂跑
I told you many times to stay at shop when customers are there
給他們茶
Give them tea.
拉庫, 跟平常一樣
Raghu, my usual one.
警♥察♥離開了嗎?
Have Policemen left?
是的他們已經走了
Yes they already left.
我們的 Pulli (老虎) 必須來
Our Pulli(Tiger) has to come.
你是說 薩哈德萬?
You mean Sahadevan?
他們在等他
They are waiting for him.
他們是誰?爲了什麼目的?
Who are they? For what purpose?
他們的情況太可悲了
Their condition is too pathetic.
他們只屬於這個地方
They belong to this place only.
他們只有一個兒子
They have an only son.
他們的兒子向一些金融公♥司♥借錢,
Their son borrowed money at high interest from some Finance company,
農業用途
for agricultural purpose.
並且每月也支付利息
And also paid interest promptly every month.
沒有預期的收益率
There were no expected yields.
因此他無法償還利息
Hence he couldn't repay the interest.
薩哈德萬 兩天前帶走了我的兒子
Sahadevan took away my son two days ago.
只有解決了本金和利息, 他纔會被釋放
Only if I settle the Principal and Interest, he will be freed.
誰說的?融♥資♥公♥司♥
- Who said? - Finance company.
薩哈德萬 是他們的幫兇
Sahadevan is their accomplice.
你沒把這件事告訴局長
Couldn't you take this matter to S.l?
如果我向他的上級抱怨, 他威脅要殺了我的兒子
He threatens to kill my son if I complain against him to his seniors.
即使投訴了, 也不會有積極的結果
Even if you complain also, no positive results would be there.
這是一家有影響力的金融公♥司♥
It must be an influential Finance company.
像我們這樣的人 會在這裏得到公正嗎?
Will uninfluenced people like us get justice here?
這裏沒有法庭嗎?
Don't we have a court here?
起訴他們是沒有意義的
No point in suing against them.
融♥資♥公♥司♥並沒有扣留他們的兒子
Finance company hasn't detained their son.
是警♥察♥帶走了他的兒子
But a Policeman had taken away his son.
也沒有證據
There are no proof also.
法庭需要證據
A court needs evidence.
我想如果你申請人身保護令 就可解決
I think if you file Habeas Corpus, it'll work out.
如何?
How?
父親, 他們都知道官方的利益
Father, All of them are aware of Officer's interest in this case.
沒人知道巴歇在哪!
Nobody knows where Basheer is!
電影精選列表