太好了 個人最高紀錄
Yes! My high score!
冠軍
Champion!
你想去哪裏啊 小夥子
Where do you think you're going, young man?
羅馬 我要去奧♥運♥會 參加水下憋氣比賽
Rome. I'm going to hold my breath at the Olympics.
那你最好帶上這個吧
You better take this then, hadn't you?
把獎牌放在裏面
Put your medals in.
謝謝 媽媽 我得走了
Thanks, mum. I gotta get going.
玩得開心點
Have fun.
- 泰瑞 - 怎麼了
- Terry? - What?
他又出發去奧♥運♥會了
He's off to the Olympics again.
你瘋了嗎
You gone mad?
我跟媽媽說了 我要去參加奧♥運♥會
I told mum I'm going to the Olympics.
我一口氣憋了快五十八秒呢
I held my breath for nearly 58 seconds.
真的嗎 這樣吧
Really? Well, I tell you what.
不如你上車
Why don't you jump in the Van
我們一起憋氣憋到回家
and then me and you can hold our breath all the way home?
那可差不多要一分鐘噢
That's about a minute away.
艾迪 聽着 奧♥運♥會獎牌這碼子事
Eddie, look, all this olympic medal stuff,
快把我逼瘋了 夥計
it's driving me a bit mad, mate.
你看看我 大半夜的 黑咕隆咚
Look at me. I'm driving about in the middle of the night,
凍得要死 還得開車出來找你
dark, freezing cold, looking for you.
這個時候我該在家幹什麼來着呢
When I should be at home doing what?
看"這是淘汰賽"嗎 爸爸
Watching it's a knockout, dad?
是啊
Yeah.
他們在扛巨木
They're carrying a tremendous log.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
快啊 快啊
Hurry up. Hurry up.
上週玩彈珠 這周又憋氣
Marbles one week, holding your breath the next.
什麼時候你才肯罷休呢 小夥子
When is it all gonna end, young man?
等我成爲奧♥運♥選手之後
When I become an olympian.
這樣啊
Oh. I see.
跟爸爸說晚安
Say goodnight to your dad.
晚安 爸爸
Night, dad.
晚安 兒子
Night-night, son.
- 晚安 媽媽 - 晚安 親愛的
- Night, mum. - Night, love.
柔韌性不錯啊
That's good flexibility.
很好 現在 你能動動你的腳趾頭嗎
Great. Now, could you just maybe flex your toes?
把腳趾頭翹起來
That's point your toes towards you.
好孩子 謝謝
Good boy, thank you.
你得慢慢來噢
Now, you've got to take it easy.
不要爬樹
Don't do any climbing up trees
也不要到處亂跑 知道了嗎
and too much running around. All right?
他的膝蓋還在恢復中
His knees are still healing.
好的
Okay.
感覺還好嗎
Feel okay?
很好 非常好
Good. Well done.
好了 我受夠了
Right, that's it!
聽着 我真的受夠了
Listen, enough is enough!
你還沒完了 孩子
It's never bloody ending with you, son.
從今以後 你跟我去工作
Now you're gonna come to work with me
跟我學刷牆 知道了嗎
and you're gonna learn to plaster. All right?
至少能讓你少惹點麻煩
At least it might keep you out of trouble.
那我備戰奧♥運♥會的事怎麼辦
What about my olympic preparations?
艾迪 你不是當運動員的料
Eddie! You are not an athlete!
- 早上好 泰 - 你好啊 雪莉
- Morning, tel. - All right, Shirley?
聽着 今天我要完成一個
Now, today I shall be finishing off
極圈點彩
an arctic stipple.
我剛說了什麼來着
What did I just say?
樹莓極圈雪糕嗎
Raspberry ripple?
不 不是樹莓極圈雪糕 是極圈點彩
No, not a raspberry ripple. An arctic stipple.
這可是我的拿手絕活
Which is my piece de resistance.
我作爲粉刷工的招牌技藝
My plasterer's trademark that you
你可得花上一天好好學學 小夥子
shall spend all day learning, young man.
爸爸 你真是個天才
Dad, you're a genius.
他又去哪裏了
Oh, where's he gone now?
你說得對 我永遠沒辦法參加奧♥運♥會
You're right, I'm never gonna go to the Olympics.
我要去的是冬奧會
I'm gonna go to the winter Olympics.
女士們 先生們
Ladies and gentlemen,
很榮幸向你們介紹...
it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you...
英國冬奧會選拔委員會主席
the head of the British winter Olympics
達斯汀·塔吉特先生
selection committee, Mr. Dustin Target.
謝謝 喬治
Thank you, George.
下午好 女士們 先生們
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
非常感謝各位前來
Thank you so much for being here...
爲英國體育共襄盛舉
on this glorious day for British sport.
各位在業界開啓了新紀♥元♥
You have entered a new era for business...
無獨有偶 我們也正在書寫體育運動的新篇章
just as we have embarked on a new era for sport.
今天 我很榮幸...
Today it is my honor...
能爲各位介紹
and privilege, to present to you...
英國奧♥運♥滑雪隊
the 14 young men who are all candidates
十四名年輕的預備選手
for the British olympic downhill team.
期待你們的贊助和支持
Vying for your sponsorship and support...
讓他們夢想成真
in achieving their dreams...
能參加1988年卡爾加里冬奧會
to reach the 1988 winter games in Calgary.
今時今日
It's an opportunity that requires
新運動員切合時宜
a new kind of athlete...
而你們的回報
and you deserve the best...
也必定豐厚
in return.
好吧 抱歉 我舉手認錯了
All right. Sorry. No, okay. Hands up, that was my fault.
對不起 各位
I'm sorry, fellas.
喬治 喬治
George. George.
還有人要來點香檳嗎
Uh... more champagne, anyone?
愛德華茲 你...你今天引起了不小的騷動啊
Edwards, you've um... You've made quite an impact today.
那太好了 正合我意
Oh, good, I was trying to.
好吧
Yes. Um...
聽着 大家都心知肚明
Look, I think we both know that you've gone...
你在國家隊只能走到這一步了
as far as you can go with the squad.
我們恐怕不能讓你參加選拔賽了
We shan't be selecting you for the trials, I'm afraid.
不過 千萬不要落下訓練
But, um, keep up with the training.
爲1992年的冬奧會做好準備
Aim for the '92 Olympics.
塔吉特先生 那還有五年呢
Mr. Target, that's in 5 years' time.
我現在就準備好了
I'm ready now.
不 你還沒有
Um, no, you're not.
我和別的隊友 在速度方面
You know, I've got run times just as good
- 不相上下啊 - 是 不過...
- as any of that lot. - Yeah, well...
這不是速度的問題
It's not all about speed.
是因爲學歷的問題 對嗎
It's about what school you went to, is it?
老實說 艾迪
Frankly, Eddie...
你生來就不是參加奧♥運♥會的料
you will never be olympic material.
再見
Goodbye.
你還是去學點技能吧
You wanna get yourself qualified.
畢竟滑雪也不算一個正經工作 對吧
I mean it's not exactly a career, is it? Skiing.
滑雪能掙多少錢啊
I mean, how much does a downhill skier earn? Huh?
扣稅之後 到手有多少錢呢
What's the take-home pay after tax? Hmm?
有退休金嗎 我十分懷疑
Is there a pension? I doubt it very much.
去學點真正有用的東西吧 艾迪
Get yourself qualified for something useful, Eddie.
好 知道了 爸爸
Yeah, all right, dad.
我明白了
I get the point.
從我脫下尿不溼開始 你就一直在說
You've been banging on about it since I've been
幫我報名吧
out of nappies. Sign me up.
好孩子
Good lad.
好孩子
Good lad.
給你泡了杯好茶
Made you a nice cup of tea.
謝謝 媽媽
Thanks, mum.
以後都不滑雪了嗎
No more downhill, then?
不務正業 不是嗎
Not exactly a career, is it?
滑着玩玩也不去嗎
Not even for fun?
不了
No.
我也該賺錢養活自己了
It's about time I started paying my way.
那你得趕緊
Well, you better bring those
電影精選列表