鄰家新男孩
霍卡普卡 霍卡普卡
Hocus pocus, philly-ocus!
一隻神奇的靴子
A magical boot!
巴拉拉巴 一本魔法書
Abracadabra, a magic book!
被詛咒的紙杯蛋糕
A cursed cupcake.
最棒的是
And, best of all,
一隻雞
a chicken!
哇 太厲害了 埃拉
Wow, that was fantastic, Ella!
這沒什麼了不起的
But, that was nothing!
你應該去看馬戲團的
You should've been at the circus.
有走鋼絲的 還有雜技演員 甚至還有小丑
There were tightrope walkers, and acrobats, and even clowns!
但最棒的是
But best of all was...
是什麼 埃拉
What, Ella?
是魔術師
It was the magician!
他讓所有的小丑都消失了
He made all the clowns disappear!
事實上我從來沒有去過馬戲團
I've actually never even been to a circus before.
不是吧
Uh, huh?
-真的 -嗯
- It's true. - Hmm.
有了
Bingo!
我們自己組建馬戲團 邀請所有人來加入
We'll just make our own circus, and we'll invite everyone!
-快走吧 -嗯
- Come on! - Huh?
伯格女士 伯格女士
Ms. Berg, Ms. Berg!
我們要成立馬戲團
We're makin' a circus!
真的嗎
Oh, really?
你想加入我們嗎
You wanna join us?
哦 真令人興奮
Oh, how exciting!
知道麼 在我年輕的時候
You know, in my younger years,
我跟着馬戲團逃到科帕卡巴納
I ran away with the circus to Copacabana.
再表演一些我的老把戲會很有趣的
It's gonna be fun to perform some of my old tricks again.
你打算表演什麼
What are you gonna do?
你等着看吧
Oh, you have to wait and see.
這將是一個驚喜
It's going to be a surprise.
媽媽 媽媽
Mom, Mom!
埃拉要爲我成立一個馬戲團
Ella's gonna make a circus for me!
你想加入嗎
You wanna be in it?
我當然想 親愛的
Well, of course I do, sweetie.
尤根和我會跳舞
Jurgen and I can do a dance.
吻我吧 我的切麗
Kiss me, my cheri.
真是太棒了
Now, that's amore.
麗莎和洛蒂 我們要成立一個馬戲團
Lisa and Lottie, we are gonna make a circus.
你們想加入嗎
You wanna join?
我們要表演雜耍
We'll do a juggling act.
這是我的主意
It was my idea.
不 這是我的主意
No, it was my idea.
舉起手來 寶貝 舉起手來
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
把你的心給我
♪ Give me your heart ♪
給我 給我你的心
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
給它 給它
♪ Give it, give it ♪
舉起手來 寶貝 舉起手來
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
把你的心給我
♪ Give me your heart ♪
給我 給我你的心
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
-嘿 爸爸 - 給我 給我
- Hey, Daddy! - ♪ Give me, give me ♪
你所有的愛
♪ All your love ♪
-爸爸 -啊
- Daddy! - Huh?
你想加入馬戲團嗎
You wanna join the circus?
這主意不錯
That's a great idea.
-耶 -耶
- Yeah! - Yay!
哇哦 我會吹薩克斯
Wa-hoo, and I can play my saxophone!
自學成才
Never had a lesson.
你是我最好的朋友 埃拉
You are my best friend, Ella.
♪舉起手來♪
♪ Hands up ♪
♪寶貝 舉起手來♪
♪ Baby, hands up ♪
♪把你的心給我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
♪給我 給我你的心♪
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
♪給我 給我♪
♪ Give me, give me ♪
♪舉起手來 寶貝 舉起手來♪
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
♪把你的心給我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
♪給我 給我你的心♪
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
♪給我 給我你所有的愛♪
♪ Give me, give me all your love♪
嗨 傑克遜先生 舞臺看起來棒極了
Hi, Mr. Jackson, the stage looks awesome!
很高興你喜歡 埃拉
I'm glad ya like it, Ella!
我一直在努力工作
I've been workin' hard!
你們要在馬戲團表演什麼
What are you guys gonna do for the circus, huh?
你們要跳舞嗎
You gonna dance?
我們要變魔術
We're doin' magic.
好極了
Fantastic!
你想看嗎
You wanna see?
呃 你知道嗎
Uh, you know what?
我不怎麼想看
I don't think so.
開玩笑的
I'm just kiddin'!
我當然想看
Of course I wanna see it!
耶
Yay!
魔術師埃拉和她最好的朋友
The magical Ella and her best friend
還有助手 亨利
and assistant, Henry...
哦 我愛亨利
Ooh, I love Henry!
現在表演的是消失的雞
Present the missing chicken!
我需要一個觀衆志願者
I just need a volunteer from the audience.
謝謝您
Thank you.
哦 孩子 我能問一下 這危險嗎
Oh, boy, can I ask, is this dangerous?
我的雞去哪兒了
Where did my chicken go?
巴拉拉巴 霍卡普卡
Abracadabra, hocus pocus,
當 當
ta-da!
我的雞去哪兒了
Where did my chicken go?
我的雞去哪兒了
Where did my chicken go?
霍卡普卡
Hocus pocus.
哦 它回來了
Oh, he's back!
太好了
Oh, good!
太棒了
Oh, bravo!
你好棒 你真厲害
Oi, you're good, you're good.
今晚會更壯觀
And tonight is gonna be even more spectacular!
我要讓亨利消失
I'm gonna make Henry disappear.
亨利 不 別選亨利
Henry? No, not Henry.
那太危險了
That's dangerous.
完全不會
Totally!
每個人都對成立馬戲團感到很興奮
Everyone's so excited about the circus.
我知道 會非常激動人心的
I know, it's gonna be super exciting.
這會是超級的 超級的 超級的激動人心
It's gonna be super-duper, duper, duper exciting!
我們買♥♥了表演用的服裝
We bought matching costumes!
我的比你的好
Mine matches better than yours.
孩子們 讓我告訴你們一些事情
Let me tell ya somethin', kids.
我以前見過好玩的 這會很好玩的
I've seen fun before, this is gonna be fun.
你一直在練習舞蹈嗎
Have you been practicing your dance?
親愛的 我練了一整天
My dear, I've been practicing all day.
你好 女士
Bonjour, madam.
我打算用這些舊窗簾當舞臺
I was going to use these old curtains for the stage,
但是洞太多了
but they've got too many holes.
有了
Bingo!
-嗯 -什麼
- Huh? - What?
你說什麼
What did you say?
我們可以把它們做成服裝
We can make them into costumes.
沒錯
Oh, yeah!
這是個好主意
That's a super idea.
我要把舊縫紉機拿出來
I'll whip out the old sewin' machine.
舊窗簾做的服裝
Costumes made out of old curtains?
-不 不 不... -不 不 不...
- No, no, no, no, no! - No, no, no, no, no!
不要 小心
Oh, no, look out!
不
No!
-你們好 -你好
- Hello, there. - Hello.
好的 能幫個忙嗎
Yeah, I was wondering, can you help me?
我們在找陽光花♥園♥ 26號♥
We're looking for Sunshine Gardens, number 26.
就在那邊 那個大房♥子裏
電影精選列表