束手無策
驚喜
Surprise!
兒子 生日快樂
Happy birthday, son!
親愛的
Honey!
我們的壽星在這
There's the birthday boy!
嗨 馬克
Oh, hi Mark.
可以請你把鞋擦一下嗎 謝謝
Just wipe your shoes if you could, thank you.
我遇到麻煩了
I got a serious problem.
廁所完全堵塞了
The toilet is totally clogged.
你想讓我怎麼辦
What do you want me to do about it?
它完全堵住了 無法修理
Well, it is completely clogged to no repair.
我的生日聚會是它堵塞的原因
My birthday party is the reason that it's clogged.
你和這事有關係嗎
Did you have anything to do with this?
打擾一下
Excuse me.
我想
May I uh,
請大家認真聽一下好嗎
may I please have everyone's attention?
我們今天聚在這裏是爲了紀念布魯諾的生日
We're gathered here today to honor the life of Bruno,
我兒子
my son.
以防大家不知道
Who, for those of you who don't know,
他最近受市議會委託
was recently commissioned by the city council
設計我們的新消防房♥
to design our new fire house.
但這是一個喜憂參半的慶祝活動
But it's a rather bittersweet celebration in that
我們也緬懷他深愛的妻子 麗迪雅
we also honor the memory of his beloved wife, Lydia.
我寫了幾句話
And, uh, I've written a few words.
真要命
Oh, for fuck sake.
有點像詩
It's a bit of a poem.
麗迪雅是你的名字 我兒子愛麗迪雅
Lydia was your name, and Lydia my son loved.
一點不押韻
Doesn't rhyme.
現在麗迪雅去世了
Now Lydia is gone
但她將永遠存在於
and the vast, empty spaces she has left
我們臉上和心中廣闊而空蕩的世界
in our hearts and faces will ever be filled.
敬我勇敢的兒子
To my brave son,
他擁有泰坦一般的靈魂
who's spirit is the spirit of a titan.
像狗一樣忠於妻子的人
Who is loyal to his wife like a dog.
你 我的兒子 是個真正的英雄
You, my son, have been a true hero
你讓我們驕傲
and you make us proud.
生日快樂 布魯諾
Happy birthday, Bruno.
勒羅伊和夥伴們的建築
嗨 布魯諾
Hi, Bruno.
嘿
Oh, hey.
你好嗎
How're you doin'?
很好
Good.
是的
Yeah.
是的 很好
Yeah, good.
不小心碰倒了
Oh, knocked 'em over.
抱歉
Sorry.
布萊克先生
Mr. Black.
哇 嗨
Wow, hi.
好久不見了
Long time, no see.
是啊
Yeah.
還好吧
Doin' alright?
是的 我... 還可以
Yeah, I'm... hangin' in there.
進來坐坐嗎
You wanna come in?
不 不用了
No, that won't be necessary.
聽着布魯諾
So, listen Bruno,
我有一個壞消息
I'm- I'm afraid I've got a bit of bad news.
好
Ok.
你知道我- 我很欣賞你 對吧
Uh, now look, you know I- I like you, right?
儘管... 有那麼多的艱難時光
In spite of all the... the rocky times,
我知道你內心深處是個好人
I know you're a good guy deep down.
但當我第一次把這塊地給我女兒的時候
But when I first offered this piece of land to my daughter
那是一種相互理解 那是爲了讓她活下去
there was a mutual understanding it was for her to live on,
你後來出現在照片裏
and you later came into the picture
儘管我妻子很反對我支持你
and as much as my wife protested I was glad when you built
在這裏建造新房♥
this home together as a couple.
但麗迪雅... 麗迪雅已經去世兩年了
But Lydia's... Lydia's been gone for two years now
我們已經決定
and, well, I'm afraid we've decided
收回財產
to take the property back.
什麼
Excuse me?
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你-你不能收回它
You- no, you- you can't take it back,
這是...我的房♥子
it's... my house.
是這樣
You see, that's the thing.
嚴格來說不是你的房♥子
Technically it is not.
它建在我的財產上
It's-- it's sitting on my property.
你把這個給了麗迪雅
You- you- you gave this to Lydia.
我設計建造了那所房♥子
I designed and- and built that house.
每根橫樑 每一個櫥櫃 甚至浴室的瓷磚
Every beam, every cabinet, even the bathroom tiles.
那都是我們的
It was- it was all us.
你有沒有想過誰買♥♥了這些梁和瓦
Do you ever wonder who paid for all those beams and tiles?
那是我的房♥子
That is my house.
現在的情況是這樣的 已經決定了
The way things stand right now it's a done deal.
不是的
It's not.
有遺囑
There's a will.
我們都知道那不是真的
We both know that is not true.
不 有遺囑
No, there's a will.
麗迪雅 麗迪雅 她告訴我 她說...
Lydia- Lydia, she told me, she said-
布魯諾 這不是你的房♥子
Bruno, this is not your house.
我們讓你在這兒住了好幾天 現在該走了
We've let you stay here for several and now it's time to go.
你有兩個星期的時間搬出去
You have two weeks to vacate the premises.
如果我們能友好地結束最好
And it would be great if we could do this amicably,
我是認真的
I mean it.
我們就這樣簡單處理 好嗎
Let's just do this the easy way, shall we?
夥計 你怎麼會找不到遺囑
Dude, how can you lose a will?
我沒有丟了它
I didn't lose it!
我把它藏起來了
I hid it.
我不想把它放在我能....
I didn't want it laying around where I could-
這是不祥的 被詛咒的東西
it was ominous. Dark matter.
沒人會死的
Nobody was supposed to die.
你從那個混♥蛋♥那裏買♥♥怎麼樣
How about you buy it from the bastard?
費利克斯 這是我自己的房♥子
Felix, it's my own fucking house.
如果你找不到遺囑就不行
Not if you can't find that will.
我完蛋了
I'm completely fucked.
不 你沒有
No, you're not.
一定有辦法的
There's gotta be a way out of this.
不 我們會想出一個計劃的
No, we'll come up with a plan.
你得改變套路了 我的朋友
You gotta change that tune, my friend,
因爲你不能跟着爛音樂跳舞 現在是跳舞的時候了
'cause you can't dance to shitty music and it is time to dance.
我們會想出一個計劃因爲我現在就告訴你
We'll come up with a plan 'cause I'll tell you right now,
他們要就把房♥子蓋在我的屍體上
they'll take that house over my dead body.
布魯諾 請現在離開這所房♥子
Please step out of the house now, Bruno.
快點
Come on.
你現在屬於非法入侵了
You're- you're officially trespassing now.
是的 你可以放火燒了這個地方
Yeah, well you can set this place on fire,
我還是不會出來的
I'm still not comin' out.
我想我們最好還是出去
I think it's better if we do step out.
"每次電♥話♥鈴響 我都屏住呼吸"
♪ Every time the telephone rings, I hold my breath, ♪
"希望是你 我嚇得要死"
♪ Hoping that it's you, I'm scared to death, ♪
"電♥話♥響了"
♪ Phone went ring, ♪
"我破碎的心哭了"
♪ My crippled heart cried, ♪
"讓它成爲你的線"
♪ Let it be you on the line, ♪
"然後一個聲音說你好"
♪ Then a voice said hello, ♪
"我能和喬說話嗎"
♪ Can I speak to Joe, ♪
"打錯了"
♪ Wrong number, ♪
"對不起 再見"
♪ I'm sorry, goodbye ♪
"這個可憐的傻瓜"
♪ Pity the fool ♪
"他那麼愛你"
♪ who loves you so, ♪
"如果你發現了一個新的人"
♪ If you found someone new, ♪
"別讓我知道"
♪ Don't let me know, ♪
我身高六英尺六 所以可能是灰熊
I'm six foot six so it was probably a grizzly.
哇哦
Wow.
電影精選列表