由真實故事改編
距離美國太平洋海岸2500英里
片名:宿敵
某村莊
下次 帶幾匹馬回來 救救我行嗎
Maybe next time, bring back some horses. Save my back, huh?
我覺得他們沒有做好旅行攻略
Yeah, I don't think they'd deal with the journey.
那我猜你只能跟着我了
Then I guess you're stuck with me then.
我也覺得
I guess so.
-埃爾默 -拉妮 你還是一如既往的漂亮
- Aylmer! - Lani, beautiful as ever.
-謝謝 -很高興見到你
- Thank you. - Great to see you.
還順利嗎 老闆
All good, boss?
還行 這些是給卡利瑪的
We're good, those are for Kalima.
-哦 我穿着閃亮盔甲的騎士 -我的女王
- Oh, my knight in shining armor. - M'lady.
-我來泡茶 -聽起來不錯
- I'll make some tea. - That sounds good.
-你想辦法找 -我找了
- Did you manage to find me any-- - I did.
你知道的 對於喜歡安靜生活的人來說
You know, for someone who loves the quiet life,
你更癡迷於現代的便利
you are obsessed with modern convenience.
給你
Here you go.
奮鬥才能獲得勝利
Ingenuity through struggle.
嘿 要做點酷酷的事嗎
Hey, makin' something cool?
我不知道 做一個水裏也能亮的手電筒
I don't know, underwater flashlight.
-你覺得呢 -喲
- What do you think? - Yo!
嘿 我能要一個嗎
Hi, can I get one of those?
-當然 -謝謝了
- Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
女士們
Ladies.
有一個問題
A question.
好吧 不是問題 有一個請求
Well, it's a request more than a question.
說
Spit it out then.
我們能幫上什麼忙
How can we help?
我在找亞麻布
I am looking for a linen,
留點亞麻布做誘餌
you know, spare linen for my bait.
-冷了嗎 -不是 太鬆了
- Your bait getting cold? - No, it's getting loose.
-我有個主意 -我猜不行 你是說用亞麻布嗎
- You know, I've had an idea to-- - Absolutely not. With linen?
不是
No.
交給我們吧
Uh-- Leave it with us.
我們看看有沒有可行的辦法
We'll see if we have anything that will work.
謝了
Thanks.
-我又加了一些東西 -好吧 我們看看
- A few additions.- - Okay, let's have a look.
還有嗎
Anything else?
好了 跟我走
All right, leave with me.
-一週後見 -感謝
- I'll see you in a week. - Mahalo.
還有誰知道
Who knows it?
就你們兩個嗎
Only you two?
她一旦知道了
Once she gets at it.
-還好嗎 -嗯
- Good? - Mm-hmm.
啊 還好 謝謝你
Ah, so good, thank you.
啊
Ah!
你說我們不喫晚飯 怎麼樣
What do you say, we skip dinner?
我說喫晚飯的時候
I say that by the time dinner rolls around--
是你乾的
You, you did this.
-啊 什麼 我 我做什麼了 -你應該去的
- Uh, what, me, me, what, what'd I do? - You should've been there!
我不該一個人去的
I shouldn't have been doing it alone.
好吧 很抱歉
Okay, well I'm sorry you got--
你一直在逃避責任
You've been shirking your responsibilities
和她鬼混 這點無法接受
and sneaking off with her. It's unacceptable!
-就讓她幫你吧 -我不需要她的幫助
- Just let her help you then. - I don't need her help.
那行 我們回農場
Okay then, let's go back to the farm
像個男人一樣討論這個問題 好嗎
and discuss this like men, yeah?
沒必要討論 是你的錯
There's no need to talk, this is your fault.
行 就算是我的錯 你滿意了嗎
Okay, it's my fault, you happy?
怎麼回事 你的胳膊怎麼了
What's going on? Hey, what happened to your arm?
-他們做的 -嘿 什麼
- This alaho did this to me. - Hey, what--
-別再罵人了 -你對他做了什麼
- Enough with the name-calling. - What, you did this to him?
不 是他自己弄的
No, he did it to himself.
嘿 注意點給措辭
Hey, you watch what you say about my girl.
-嘿 -哈庫
- Hey! - Haku!
你
What are you--
呃 抱歉
Uh, no, I, I'm sorry.
我 我知道 非常抱歉
I, I, I know, I'm sorry.
好吧 我不是故意的
Okay, I didn't mean for that to happen.
-我沒有 我不是故意的 -不是
- I didn't, I didn't mean for that. - No!
-哈維拉 停 -不
- Hawila, stop. - No!
-放開他 -停下
- Get off of him! - Stop!
哈庫
Haku.
夠了
Enough!
然後呢
And well?
然後什麼
Well, what?
你還有什麼要說的
What have you got to say for yourself?
我說了 我很抱歉
I told you I was sorry.
你不應該那麼說拉妮
And you shouldn't have said that about Lani.
那不算道歉
That's not an apology.
行吧 那個也不是
Well, neither is that.
你知道我是誰嗎
You know who I am?
我爸爸是誰 爺爺是誰
Who my father is, who my grandfather was?
五十年前 他可能會因此被絞死
Fifty years ago, he would have been hanged for this,
至少會被流放
banished at least.
每個人都會感謝
Everyone appreciates
你的家人爲這些島嶼所做的一切
what your family has done for the islands.
但那是過去 現在是現在
But that was then, this is now.
是的 艾爾默不在的時候 我們都是你的臣民
Yes, well in Aylmer's absence, we are all your subjects.
你要盡你所能照顧我們
You are to take care of us as best you can.
沒有人會因爲一個小小的誤會
No one will be killed or banished
而被殺害或驅逐
for a simple misunderstanding.
一個小小的誤會 他打了我
Simple misunderstanding? He struck me!
你怎麼能指望我能再和他共事呢
How do you expect me to work with him again?
我沒有
I don't.
你跟我一起工作 負責釣魚
You'll work with me, fishing detail.
-嘿 我 我可不是漁夫 -現在還不是
- Hey, I'm, I'm not a fisherman. - Not yet.
對拉妮道歉
Apologize to Lani.
就這樣嗎
That's it?
他逃避我
He shirks on me,
逃避全村人
he shirks on the whole village.
到此爲止了
That's the end of it.
日出時 別遲到
Sunrise. Don't be late.
-什麼 -沒什麼
- What? - Nothing.
哦 一定有事
Oh, it's something.
我知道你不是最好的舞者
I know you're not the best dancer,
但也沒這麼賴過
but you were never this bad.
你腦子裏在想什麼
What's going on in that head of yours?
他覺得我很弱
He thinks I'm weak.
別在意哈維拉
Don't mind Hawila.
他會的
He will fare.
但哈庫確實打了他 人們都很生氣
But Haku did hit him, and people are angry.
你是小島守護者
You're the island protector.
因爲約翰·里尼死了
Because John Reaney died.
因爲你是一個正直的人
Because you are a man of integrity.
我是個獵人 不是領導
I'm a hunter, I'm not a leader.
領導不是利用別人來讓自己強大的人 本
Leader isn't someone who uses others to make him strong, Ben.
是願意把自己的優勢給予他人的人
It's someone willing to give their strengths to others.
聽起來很簡單
Sounds simple.
艾爾默相信你 我也相信你
Aylmer believes in you, I believe in you.
尼豪人相信你和你的決定
The people of Niihau believe in you and your decisions.
我覺得這太蠢了 根本不管用
I think this thing is stupid, it's not even working.
拉不出屎怨茅房♥
A poor workman blames his tools, man.
你說的倒輕巧
Aw, yeah, yeah, it's easy for you to say,
你是個從不...
you're the guy who never--
好了 別吵了
Come on.
那是什麼
What is that?
等等 本 等一下
Wait, Ben, wait!
-本 -哈庫 別
- Ben! - Haku, no.
-本 -嘿 哈庫 別這樣
- Ben! - Hey, Haku, don't!
走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
電影精選列表