- 快啊,卡勒姆!再快點! - 好美啊!
- Faster, Callum! Faster! - Beautiful!
- 對啊,這兒好多。。。 - 看這些山川,真的好美啊
- Yeah, that's a lot of... - Look at the hills. They're beautiful.
來對着相機微笑!
Smile for the camera!
好啊!嗨!哈羅,媽!
Hello! Hey! Hello, Mum!
- 我的天吶 - 哇哦!
- My God. - Whoo!
再快點!
Faster!
我愛你!
I love you!
我也愛你!
I love you too!
哇!
Whoo!
加速!
Go faster!
哇!
Whoo!
加速,卡勒姆!
Faster, Callum!
簡牛莉!
January!
她會振作起來嗎?
Is she going to be okay?
她會平安無事嗎?
Is she going to be all right?
嘿,嘿,嘿,簡,嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey, Jan. Hey.
陪在我身邊好嗎寶貝?
Stay with me babe, okay?
簡
Jan.
誰來跟我說一聲啊!
Someone talk to me!
她會好起來嗎?
Is she going to be okay?
簡。。。
Jan...
媽媽!媽媽!
Mum! Mummy!
他們來了!
They're coming!
這就是你家嗎?
Is this your house?
是你成長的地方嗎?
Is this where you grew up?
我不記得了
I can't remember.
老天,你應該看看我媽那房♥子
God, you should see my Mum's place.
整個就一垃圾堆
It's a right shit hole.
操
Fuck.
唐菲爾德小姐,小的是托馬斯
Ms. Dunfield, I'm Thomas.
是唐府管家
Your butler
府裏上下都萬分期盼您的到來
The family are very excited to see you.
你們家還有管家?
You have a butler?
- 歡迎 - 驚喜!
- Welcome. - Surprise!
簡牛莉?
January?
頭髮好漂亮
Your hair looks nice.
你沒告訴他們嗎?
You told them, didn't you?
沒人告訴我們
No one told us about this.
在我眼裏你依然是那麼美麗動人
You still look beautiful to me.
我無比想念你
I've missed you so much.
媽媽
Mum.
媽媽
Mum.
車禍前的記憶你都想不起來了嗎?
You can't remember anything before the accident?
記不起來了
Nothing.
記憶會恢復嗎?
Will it come back?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
- 醫生有沒有檢查你的血栓? - 嗯
- Did the doctors check you for clots? - Yeah.
- 腦內出血呢? - 嗯
- Hemorrhages? - Yes.
勞倫斯,不要再咄咄逼人了
Laurence, stop interrogating her.
我只是確認會不會有什麼隱患
I'm just checking there's nothing else the matter.
如果有的話她很難恢復
She couldn't come back if there were.
你信任一個墨西哥醫生嗎?
You trust a Mexican doctor?
那是個巴西醫生
It's a Brazilian.
里約在巴西,不在墨西哥
Rio's in Brazil, not Mexico.
我學過地理
I did Geography.
我也會閉嘴三分鐘
Can hold my breath for three minutes.
那面橫幅是你做的嗎?
Did you, um, make the banner?
做得。。。很棒
It... it's good.
沒什麼啦
It's nothing really.
我離家多久了?
How long was I away for?
- 六年了 - 六。。
- Six years. - Six..
你是怎麼撞上那摩托車的?
How did you crash the scooter?
- 爸爸 - 安靜,凱瑟琳
- Dad. - Shush, Katherine.
我也有點好奇
I'm curious myself.
你那時候在飈車?
Were you speeding?
那你本該減速
Then you could have slowed down.
我當時也在場
I was there too.
都是我一個人的錯
It's just as much my fault.
你們倆有一個還能走路
One of you can still walk.
你應該閉嘴
You should keep your mouth shut.
卡勒姆
Callum.
嘿,嘿,讓我來
Hey, hey, come on.
我能爲你做些什麼呢?
So what do I need around here?
雨靴?靴子?
Wellies? Boots?
衣帽?狗狗?
Cloth cap? Whippet?
簡?
Jan?
簡?
Jan?
她抱我的時候,我什麼回憶也沒有
When she hugged me,nothing came back.
我也沒有問一問
I didn't ask for this.
好吧,我們還能去哪呢?
Well, where else could we have gone?
我只能在這兒,因爲我病了
I'm only here because I'm sick.
他們肯定覺得我真是自私鬼
They must think I'm so fucking selfish.
不,他們不會的
No, they don't.
我有沒有跟你說過我爲什麼離開這?
Didn't I ever tell you why I left?
額,你以前不肯說
Well, you wouldn't talk about it.
如果我永遠也想不起來呢?
What if I never remember?
當你,從昏迷中剛醒來的時候
Well, when you first woke up,
你發覺我在那兒給你換尿盆
you thought I was there to change the bedpans.
但是你現在想起我來了,不是嗎?
But you remember me now,don't you?
你的感覺是對的
You felt right.
他們也會這樣認爲的
So will they.
終究會的
Eventually.
來吧,我們喫藥
Come on.Let's take your drugs.
請進
Yeah?
小的給您準備好了客房♥,先生
I have prepared the guest room for you, sir.
在對面東邊的廂房♥
It's across in the east wing.
不用了,我就在這兒挺好,謝謝
No, I'm all right here.Thanks.
只有夫妻才能同♥房♥♥,先生
Only married couples can share beds, sir.
這是府裏的規矩,抱歉
House rules, I'm afraid.
現在都什麼時代了?
What century is this?
小的在外面等您
I'll be outside.
現在我感覺像達西先生一樣尷尬(譯者注:達西,《傲慢與偏見》的男主角)
Now I feel like Mister fucking Darcy.
我愛你
I love you.
明早見
See you in the morning.
我想我更喜歡房♥子的那一邊
I think I prefer the other part of the house.
我打賭你們肯定在這玩一些恐怖遊戲和捉迷藏
Bet you can play some wicked games of hide-and-seek here though.
府裏沒有人玩遊戲,先生
The family have never been ones for games, sir.
你怎麼知道的?
How do you know?
因爲,小的一輩子都在這度過的
Well, I've lived here all my life.
家父是上一任的簡府管家
My father was the butler before me.
小弟有一事不明
Can I ask you a question?
何?
Of course.
簡牛莉在這裏過得開心嗎?
Was January happy here?
或可
I think so.
我在試圖瞭解她爲何要離家出走
I'm trying to understand why she left.
我就是想幫助她,僅此而已
I just want to help her,that's all.
小的只是個管家,先生
I'm just a butler, sir.
您的房♥間
Your room.
這什麼鬼?
What the fuck?
你。。。開過槍嗎?
You... ever shot anything before?
想開槍嗎?
You want to?
我的胳膊沒事
My arms are fine.
我忘記了
I forgot.
你總是喜歡按照自己方式做事
You always liked doing things your own way.
你可以幫我化化妝
You can do my makeup for me.
真的嗎?
Really?
別給我畫得太騷氣就行
Just don't make me look like a slut.
我勒了個去!
Bloody hell!
勒得對
Never mind.
再去找一隻
Have another go.