山姆 山姆
Sam. Sam!
嗨 山姆
Hey, Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
做噩夢了
Bad dream?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我不記得了
I can't remember.
你沒事吧
You're okay?
我得走了
I've got to run.
等等
Wait.
別走
Just stay.
求你了
Please?
我得去接他
I have to pick him up.
和我一起喫早飯吧
Have breakfast with me.
米婭
Mia.
去洗個澡
Go and take a shower.
你先去洗澡 我去做些雞蛋怎麼樣
How about you go first and I'll make us some eggs.
去吧
Just go.
搞快點
Make it a quick one.
我不是一直如此嗎
Don't I always?
拜託
Please.
你每次都慢吞吞的
It takes you forever.
你就像個女孩
You're like a girl.
所以你會留下嗎
So you're staying?
去洗澡
Go shower.
博多之子
米婭
Mia?
米婭
Mia?
別忘了薩拉
-我們要去哪裏 -他們20分鐘前就應該來了
- Where are we going? - They should've been here 20 minutes ago.
我說了他們早該到了 爲什麼他們不…
Like I told you, they should have been here. Why didn't they take the...
女士 醫護人員到了
Ma'am, the paramedics are here.
男性 28歲 吸毒過度 大約20分鐘前打電♥話♥來
Male, 28, OD'd. Call came in about 20 minutes ago.
他是個好人 我發誓
He's a good person, I swear.
請把他救回來
Please bring him back!
我們會盡力的 夫人
Doing what we can, ma'am.
我的孩子可以醒過來了
My boy can come back!
我需要留在裏面 他是我的…
I need to be in there! He's my...
讓我們把他翻過來
Let's turn him over.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-這傢伙沒救了 -給我醫療箱
- This one's gone. - Get the kit.
-夫人 -他是個好人 他不是個癮君子
- Ma'am? - He's a good person. He's not just some junkie.
-請退後 -他不是這樣的
- Step back, please. - This is not him!
你能迴避一下嗎
Can we please have the room?
聽我說
You hear me,
你要把他救回來
you bring him back!
他死了 夥計
He's gone, partner.
你居然不讓我靠近他
And you're keeping me from him.
你爲什麼要把我拉走
Why are you pulling me away? Stop pulling...
開始
Clear.
檢查脈搏
Check the pulse.
下決斷吧
Call it.
看好電壓表
Grab the VVM.
-他要死了… -山姆
- Dying... - Sam.
-我要下決斷了 -再來一次
- I'm gonna call it. - One more.
可以結束了嗎 基♥督♥先生
Are We done here, Mr. Christ?
我覺得剛剛蠻順利的
You know, I think it went pretty well back there.
你說呢
How about you?
-你認真的嗎 -這就像抽一支菸的同時
- Seriously? - It's like having a smoke
還給你刷了牙
and brushing your teeth all at the same time.
是啊
Yeah.
不能說它蠢 夥計
Can't say it's stupid, partner.
是啊 它們救了你的命 傑
Yeah, they saved you, Jay.
對 沒了它我就是個傻子
Right, the only thing between me and stupidity.
多謝你的貢獻 夥計
Lifesaver? Hey, buddy?
這位救生員
Lifesaver?
我並不像你一樣有毛病
We don't actually have the same problems,
你知道的 對吧
you know that. Right?
當然
Right, of course.
我從沒想過要死
I never actually wanted to die.
我更想要堅持我所關心的事情
I tend to hold on to things that I care about.
你知道 其實除了自殺之外
You know, there's more ways of killing yourself
還有很多方法可以弄死你自己
than committing suicide.
哦
Oh!
一句簡單的"你好"就可以了 何必這樣呢
A simple hello would do, a nice little introduction.
生日快樂 白♥癡♥
Happy birthday, idiot!
嗨山姆
Hey, Sam.
你們在這裏很久了嗎
Have you guys been here long?
大概40年了
About 40 years.
今天很累人 所以我們就早點下班了
Had a rough day, so we knocked off early.
他竟然不想
He didn't want to.
嘿 夥計 很高興見到你
Hey, buddy, good to see ya.
哦 謝謝你能來
Oh, thank you for coming.
山姆 你還記得米婭嗎
Sam, you remember Mia?
不會吧 猛♥男♥
No shit, soldier!
米婭在這裏可出名了
Mia was going crazy over here.
我想說的是你已經進入了人生的一個階段
All I'm saying is you get to a stage in your life
你很清楚自己是誰
where you pretty much know who you are
然後剩下的就是要穩住
and then all that's left is to just maintain.
那是什麼意思
What does that mean?
就是說把步子放平 放均勻
Like level it out, keep it even.
是的 你的…我們的思想
Yeah. Well, no your... our... our minds...
我們的思想是一種化學雞尾酒
Our minds are a chemical cocktail.
作爲我們自己的理智的調酒師
And as the bartenders of our own sanity,
我們得負責把它調好 對吧
we are in charge of mixing it up right. Right?
-我想是的 -傑 那些屁話太深奧了
- Yeah, I guess. - Jay, that's some deep shit.
我們快聽暈了 夥計
We're getting into that, man.
說得好
Well put.
敬你一杯 傑
A toast to you, Jay.
夥計 你♥他♥媽♥的老了
You, my man, are fucking old.
嘿耶
Hey, yeah!
生日快樂
Happy birthday.
-去他的 -嗯
- Fuck! - Mmm!
這首歌♥是給你的 寶貝
This one's for you, Bear.
我超愛這首歌♥
Love this fucking song.
-你繼續 -去唱吧
- Go on. - Sing it.
哦我喜歡這首該死的歌♥
Oh, I love this fucking song.
超喜歡 唱吧
Love this one. Hit it!
嘿 明天
Hey, tomorrow, man,
你要和我們一起來
you're coming with us.
我需要你一起去那間湖邊小屋
I need you at that cabin.
我…覺得這不是個好主意
I... I don't think that's a good idea.
哦別整天開靈車了 你這變♥態♥
Oh, get out of the meat wagon, you morbid fuck.
來吧 那裏房♥間很多 也許你也可以…
Come on, there's plenty of room. Maybe you could bring that...
把你那個祕密女孩也一起帶來
that secret girl you've been hiding.
泰勒 明天山姆能和我們一起去嗎
Tyler, should Sam come with us tomorrow?
當然 人越多越好
Yeah, the more the merrier.
越多越好
The more the merrier.
繼續繞圈子吧 夥伴
Keep going in circles, partner.
幸福就在眼前
Happiness is right around the corner.
在宿主昆蟲體內…
Inside the host insect body...
爲了完成它的生命週期 它需要繁殖
To complete its life cycle, it needs to breed,
要做到這一點 它必須找到水源
and to do this, it has to find a source of water.
這個寄生蟲
...this parasite...
喂
Hello.
在嗎
Are you there?
山姆 我不能
Sam, I can't.
請不要再給我打電♥話♥了
Please don't call me anymore.
"我是薩拉的哥哥
"I am Sara's big brother.
我宣佈我將永遠保護她的安全
I declare that I will always keep her safe.
這是我們的家
This is our home.