公元前1300年
過去400年 希伯來人飽受埃及人奴役
爲埃及造就了雕像 城市以及榮耀
但是他們從未忘記過自己的故鄉
以及他們的神
神也從未忘記他們
出埃及記
法老與衆神
孟斐斯法老的宮殿
確實 希泰人在卡疊什城外駐紮了1萬6千人的部隊
It's true, the Hittite army has 16,000 troops camped outside Kadesh.
他們的目的是什麼
What's less clear is why.
希泰人想要跨越邊境
The Hittites are trying to cross the border.
顯而易見
Obviously.
他們還想幹嘛呢
What else would they be doing?
根據我們的情報 他們期盼我們進攻
Anticipating an invasion by us, according to our information.
他們以爲我們
They think we are...
已然備戰 但我們沒有
preparing an attack, which we are not.
我不想 也不願意坐在這
What I don't want to do, and won't do, is sit here...
乾等着希泰軍隊
and wait until we're fighting Hittite armies...
兵臨城下
outside the palace walls.
來吧
Come.
內臟都說些什麼
What do the entrails say?
內臟不會說話
They don't "say" anything.
它們只會暗示
They imply...
然後去解釋暗示
And that's open to interpretation.
那就解釋吧
So, interpret them.
我們能否先發制人贏得戰爭
We'll win or we won't in a preemptive attack?
能還是不能
It's a yes or a no.
尚不清楚
And it's not clear.
但能知道一個預言
But something else is.
戰爭中 一位首領會得救
In the battle, a leader will be saved...
救他的人某天會統治國家
and his savior will someday lead.
內臟或許應該說
Then the entrails should also say...
我們應該放棄理智
that we will abandon reason...
讓預言來引領我們
and be guided by omens.
偉大的賽克邁特
Great Sekhmet...
以你的名義 法老作飲
Pharaoh drinks in your name...
並祈禱卡疊什一戰挫敗希泰人
and prays for victory over the Hittites at Kadesh.
時機一旦成熟 你就廢了她
Your first order of business when the time comes, you retire her.
我會的
I will.
真不懂我父親爲什麼沒廢了她
I don't know why my father hasn't.
只是 萬一
But, just in case...
我身處險境 你就從其他路逃走
if you see me in any real danger out there, ride the other way.
我是認真的
I'm serious.
當我看着你 就像看到兩個
When I look at you, I still see the two boys...
共同成長的孩子 親如手足
who grew up together, close as brothers.
如果有什麼原因
If, for any reason...
讓你們忘記這點
you ever forget that...
讓這個提醒你們
let these remind you.
長度足夠在馬背上攻擊
Long enough to be effective from horseback...
卻又不會讓你拔不出來
not so long that you trip over them.
這把是他的 我的在你那
This is his. You've got mine.
沒錯 我就是這麼安排的
That's right. That's how I want it.
你們彼此擁有
You have each other's...
保證對方安全
to keep each other safe.
答應我你們會做到
Promise me you'll do that...
直到永遠
always.
哦
Oh...
賽提 賽提 賽提
Seti! Seti! Seti!
賽提
Seti.
在那
There!
把阿蒙隊部署在背面
Deploy Amun division to the north,
瑞隊去中部
Ra division to the center...
卜塔隊去南面 我們帶領賽思隊做後備
and Ptah to the south. And we hold Seth in reserve.
後備
In reserve?
是的
Yes.
我們應該集中兵力在中部
We should concentrate our strength in the center.
你應該集中兵力去戰鬥
You should concentrate yours on fighting.
我來指揮
Leave the generalship to me.
射箭
Fire!
射箭
Fire!
衝啊
Charge!
帶走拉美西斯 走
Take Ramses! Go!
走
Go!
掉頭 掉頭
Turn around! Turn around!
摩西 摩西 摩西
Moses! Moses! Moses!
摩西
Moses.
那裏發生了什麼
What happened out there?
沒什麼
Nothing.
我問了指揮官同樣的問題 他們和我撒謊
I asked the commanders the same thing. They, too, lied.
我受夠了
And I'm tired of it.
您以爲有事發生
He thinks something happened.
-其實沒有 -什麼意思
-But it didn't. -Meaning?
高級女祭司 她的預言
The High Priestess, her prophecy.
她說她看不到誰贏
She said she couldn't see who would win.
卻看到了 "首領會得救"
The other one. "The leader will be saved..."
之類的
and so on.
你救了我兒的命
You saved my son's life?
是的
Yes.
坐下
Sit.
"謝謝"一句遠遠不夠
"Thank you" is not sufficient...
但是謝謝你
but thank you.
我知道你不相信預言之類
I know you don't believe in omens or prophecies...
但我相信
but I do believe.
這我很敬重
And I respect that.
但這又如何
But this isn't anything.
我救了他也無任何意義
This doesn't even make any sense.
因爲你不是我的血脈
Because you're not my blood.
是的
Yes.
你無法繼承我的王位
It's true, you can't succeed me.
按常理不能
Not in the usual way.
無論如何都不能
Not in any way.
光坐這想肯定不能
In any way imaginable, sitting here.
這麼說親生兒子不應該
It's horrible to say this about one's own son...
但我相信你比他更適合領導
but I trust you more than him to lead.
"希泰人的馬車"
"The Hittite chariotry...
"粉碎了我們的放手並開始進攻"
"crashed through our defense and began its attack.
"我發現自己被敵人包圍"
"I found myself surrounded by the enemy...
"沒有衛兵 沒有盾牌"
"no soldier, no shield-bearer...
"獨自面對激戰"
"facing a desperate fight for my life.
"依賴上帝的幫助"
"Only with the help of the gods...
"我擊潰了我們的敵軍"
"did I defeat our attackers...
"與瑞隊會合"
"and rejoin Ra division."
打住
Stop there.
有什麼你想改撰的嗎
Anything you'd like to rephrase?
沒有
No.
我能繼續嗎
Shall I go on?
不用了 相信剩餘情節沒問題
No, I'm sure the rest is fine.
下來何事
What's next?
比東
Pithom.
怎麼了
What about it?
那的形勢 以及奴隸
The situation. The slaves.
好的 拉美西斯
Fine. Ramses.
什麼
What?
去那 和總督會面
Go up there, meet with the viceroy,
觀察情況並報告給我
look around, make a report.
我
Me?
那裏終究屬於你 長點興趣吧
It will be yours someday. Take an interest in it.
還有何事
What else?
我去見總督吧
I'll go to see the viceroy.
不
No.
我去見他
I'll go.
這事不值得你去做
It's beneath you.
這事不值得任何將軍去做
It's beneath any general.
我去吧
電影精選列表