坎特 康奈利 富蘭克林
Canter, Connelly, Franklin,
約翰遜 金姆 馬休斯
Johnson, Kim, Matthews,
羅德里格斯 弗拉納根 德文尼
Rodriguez, Flanagan, Devany,
勞爾 裏克森 塞繆爾斯
Rauls, Rickson, Samuels,
西蒙斯 威廉姆斯
Simmons, Williams.
你的時辰未到 約翰
It's not your week, Johnny.
還沒到 時辰未到
Nope, not your week.
約翰 過得怎樣
John. How's life?
跟以往一樣 還是一坨屎
Same shit, different pile.
全趴下
Everybody down!
快趴下 快給我趴下
On the ground, now!Get the hell down!
把雙手放在我可以看見的地方
Hands where I can see 'em!
打開收銀臺
Open the register!
怎麼回事 你聾了嗎
What's the matter, you deaf?
嘿
Hey.
我說了"趴下"
I said, "get down."
你知道如果你打到我的胃
You know if you shoot me in the stomach,
我活着的機會會上升 對吧
my chances of surviving go up,right?
不如讓我幫你帶出去吧
Let me help you out.
在胸口打個洞呢 又會怎樣呢
How 'bout a hole in the chest?
哦 沒錯 就是你這樣
Oh, yeah, yeah.You're right, you're right.
能起作用 但效果不能令人滿意
Effective but unsatisfying.
我告訴你怎麼做
I'll tell you what.Ha.
對着腦幹
The brain stem.
開槍啊
Shoot him!
怎麼了 這是你的風格
What? Not your style?
噢 我知道了 沒錯 沒錯
Ah, I know, I know.You're right, you're right.
這樣打爆腦袋 你會嚇出屎來
First thing I do,severed brainstem,you shit your pants.
你真有品味 我懂了
You too classy for that.I got it, I got it.
嗯 我最喜歡的
Ah, my favorite.
夠經典的 不過會血肉橫飛
Classic,but with enough splatter
讓大家都知道是你乾的
to let 'em know you mean business.
你♥他♥媽♥的瘋了吧
You fuckin' crazy.
嘿 不 我是個沒耐心的瘋子
Hey, no, no, no.I'm crazy and impatient.
來吧 快點 快開槍呀
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
不要讓我自己動手 送我回老家吧
Don't make me do this myself.Send me home!
-我做不到...-開槍殺了我
-I don't... -Shoot me! Shoot me!
開槍
Shoot--
你不開槍殺了我 就別浪費我的時間了
You either shoot me,or stop wastin' my time.
不用找了
Keep the change.
我不在 快滾
I'm not here. Go away.
-辛迪 -省省吧你
-Cindy---Save it.
我不是上週打電♥話♥告訴你了
Did I not call you last week,
我要過來嗎
and tell you I was comin'?
是啊
Yeah.
我是不是也給你發郵件了 就在昨天
Did I also not email you,just yesterday,
提醒你我要來
and remind you that I was comin'?
是的 然後...
Yeah, a-and...
然後
And?
然後...
And...
我沒有看 聽我說 辛迪 我很抱歉
I got nothin'.Look, Cindy, I-I'm sorry.
我不知道怎麼回事
I don't know what happened.
我知道怎麼回事了
I know what happened.
聽我說 辛迪 我很抱歉
Look, Cindy, I'm sorry
我忘記了去機場接你
I forgot to pick you up from the airport.
當然 如果你沒有忘記
Well, if you hadn't have forgotten,
那我還怎麼確定你是我哥哥呢
how would I know for sure that you're my brother?
對不起
I'm sorry.
還記得我們去過的
Remember that Jamaican restaurant we went to
那家喫魚的 牙買♥♥加餐廳嗎
with that fish?
記得 好像叫科利吧
Oh, yeah.Coley's, I think it was.
那裏太好喫了
Man, that was so good.
不喝了 我在婚禮上喝得夠多了
No, no, I had enough to drink at the wedding.
婚禮怎麼樣
How was that?
你知道的 我經常是當伴娘的
You know me, always a bridesmaid.
這是改變不了的
Well, that's not gonna change
因爲你已經嫁給了這該死的筆記本
'cause you already married to this darn notebook.
現在長相都開始相似了
You startin' to look alike.
給我
Give me that.
你知道我一生的心血都在這裏面
You know my life's in this book.
這就是問題所在
That's the problem.
你還好吧
You okay?
我沒事
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
你還在喫藥嗎
Are you taking your medicine?
讓我看看
Let me see that.
快點
Come on.
薄荷糖
Mints?
真的嗎 約翰
Really, John?
聽我說 我的處方到期了
Look, look,my prescription ran out,
而且我不想再喫那些東西了
and I don't like takin' those things anyway.
弄得我的頭總是暈暈的
It make my head all swimmy.
還有 你總是抱怨
Besides, you're always complainin'
我的口氣太臭
about the shit that comes outta my mouth,
至少現在是薄荷清香的了
at least now it's minty fresh.
項鍊很漂亮 誰送給你的
Nice necklace.Who got you that?
某個混♥蛋♥ 老哥
Some jerk, brother.
跟我說說
So tell me,
巴西的貧民窟的人待你怎麼樣
how are the, uh, slums of Brazil treatin' you?
他們很好 我明天就飛回去
They're fine.I'm flying back tomorrow.
是棚屋不是貧民窟 約翰
And favelas aren't slums,John.
那裏有很多的文化
There's a lot of culture there.
哦 貧民窟文化 這樣好聽點
Oh, cultural slums.That-that makes it better,
但他們仍然很危險
but they're still dangerous.
我很後悔讓你去那裏工作
I regret gettin' you involved in thisin the first place.
我沒事
I'm fine.
你確定嗎
You sure about that?
是的
Yes.
我只是太累了 你知道的
I'm just tired, you know.
因爲時差
Jet lag.
好好照顧自己 約翰
Take care of yourself, Johnny.
警♥察♥
Cops!
卡塔琳娜
Katarina.
我們穿這個 就永遠得不到他們的信任
We'll never win them over wearing that.
雖然我得不到他們的信任 但我不會倒下
I won't win them over,but I won't keel over.
卡塔琳娜 卡塔琳娜
Katarina! Katarina!
辛迪
Cindy.
她還活着 叫救護車 快
She's alive. Call an ambulance, now!
-早上好 夥計們 -先生早
-Mornin', boys. -Sir.
貝蒂 倒杯咖啡
Betty, honey?Coffee please.
來自里約警♥察♥局的警官聖多和波洛洛
Detectives Santo and Bororo from Rio police
過來找你了
are here to see you
好吧 讓他們進來
Uh, okay.Send them in.
知道了
Got it.
進來 -早上好 副領事
Yeah. -Good morning, Vice-Consul.
我是里約熱內盧警局的
Detective Thiago Santo,
警官迪亞戈·聖多
Rio de Janeiro police,
這是我的搭檔 卡洛·波洛洛
and this is my partner,Carlo Bororo.
-請坐 -哦 謝謝
-Please, have a seat.-Oh, thank you.
迪亞戈警官 您過來有什麼事呢
So, Detective Thiago,to what do I owe the pleasure?
恐怕給你帶來了壞消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
你們其中的一個人
One of yours.
顯然 她曾在美國非盈利的
Apparently,she was doing social work
巴西貧民窟做社會福利工作
for an American non-profit in the favelas.
你認識她
You know her.
她...
Is she...
她還活着
Alive.
勉強活着
Barely.
她在貧民區被發現的
She was found in the favela.
這是誰幹的
Who the hell would do this?