或許存在這麼一條定律 國家之所以壓制某種自♥由♥ 就是爲了應對某種外部威脅 無論這個威脅是否真實存在 詹姆斯麥迪遜 1798年
伊♥拉♥克♥ 2003年
薩米爾
Samir.
薩米爾
Samir!
美國
誤色
嗨 普萊斯
Hey Price.
你怎麼還在這兒啊
What the hell are you still doing here?
我錯過了最後一班飛機
Yeah, I missed the last flight.
您先請
After you.
基值電流正常
Background level's normal.
克里斯 看看這個
Chris, look at this.
這都是我們的東西
These are ours.
有意大利的
There's Italian...
法國的
French...
還有很多美國的
And more American.
他們在沙漠風暴之前來過
Yeah, they're from before Desert Storm.
我們一定錯過了他們
We must have missed 'em.
上面沒有日期
There's no dates.
也沒有灰塵
No dust either.
這些也很新
These are newer too.
細菌
Germs.
我去打報告
I'm gonna call this in.
他們現在派了一些高級軍官過來
They're sending some top brass out here right now.
他們想燒掉這些物資
They want the cache burned.
我們不搬走它們嗎
We're not movin 'em?
他們想把它們銷燬 跟昨天一樣
They want them destroyed, like yesterday.
克里斯 那些化學品可能已經過期了
Chris, those chemicals may have expired,
但還是會產生有毒氣體 好嗎
but they're not safe to breathe, okay?
你一半的戰友連防護服都沒有
Half your guys don't even have adequate suits.
沒有裝備
No gear.
我們得馬上離開
We need to get out right now.
太瘋狂了
That's insane.
有什麼好驚訝的
Are you really surprised?
肉食者鄙 未能遠謀
Fuckin' desk jockeys.
我是白宮特別助理
I'm Special Assistant to the White House.
看來你們找到了我們一直在找的東西
It seems you have found what we've been looking for.
事實上 這些東西不是...
Actually, this stuff isn't...
幹得好 士兵
Good work, soldier.
記你們一功
I'll make sure your hard work is noted.
是這個嗎
Is this it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
給我看看
Show it to me!
你們要馬上離開這片區域 往南走
You are to leave the area immediately, heading south.
爲了國♥家♥安♥全♥
As a matter of national security,
你和你的人
you and your men are prohibited from speaking
不能跟任何人說你們在這裏發現了什麼
with anyone about what you found here.
有問題嗎
Any questions?
上級要求我們在離開之前
Procedure calls for us to render all weapons useless
把所有武器都銷燬
before leaving them.
這個不用你操心
Well, I'm rewriting procedure.
他自稱來自白宮
Says he's with the White House.
他們真的想把這裏夷爲平地
They really wanna blow this place off the map.
這可能是一場政♥治♥噩夢
This could be a political nightmare.
我們入侵本來是爲了控制薩♥達♥姆♥的大規模殺傷性武器的
We invaded under the pretext of controlling Saddam's WMD.
我得把這個歸檔
I gotta file this.
你根本不應該在這裏
You weren't even supposed to be here.
你是凱勒嗎
You Keller?
正是鄙人
That's me.
指揮官讓你去他的辦公室
The C.O. would like to see you in his office.
我正打算去找他的
You know, I was just coming to see him.
玩得高興
Have fun.
進來吧
Come in.
你應該跟別人一起走的
You should have left when the others did.
你總結一下今天發生的事
I want your summary of what happened today.
我們發現了以前的大規模殺傷性武器
We found outdated WMD that the U.S. and our allies
是80年代末 美國和我們的盟友
sold to Saddam in the late '80s
違反了生物武器公約 賣♥♥給薩♥達♥姆♥的
in violation in the Biological Weapons Convention.
我們發現了幾枚火箭
We found several rockets with ranges exceeding
射程達到了我們認爲薩♥達♥姆♥做不出來的水平
what we thought Saddam capable of,
還有幾箱彈頭
and several crates of warheads
上面的標記看起來像是伊朗的
with what looked like Iranian markings.
白宮來了一些穿西裝的人 在我們完成檢查之前
Some suit from the White House came in and lit the place up
把那地方炸燬了
before we could complete our inspections.
今天的發現是以前的彈♥藥♥和伊♥拉♥克♥人的武器
Today's find was outdated ammunition and Iraqi small arms.
我代表情報局
I represent the IC, okay?
我們最重要的就是可信度
Accountability is all we have.
你首先是一個美國人
You're an American first.
是你下的命令
Was it you that gave the order
讓普萊斯的手下都不♥穿♥防護服的嗎
that Price's men not wear their suits?
那是一次嚴格控制的爆破
It was a controlled blast!
而且當時外面本來就熱 超過了37度
And it was over 100 degrees out there.
你還有其他問題嗎
You got any further questions?
沒有了 先生
No, sir.
那你可以走了
Then you're dismissed.
聽起來你今天過得很有趣啊
Sounds like you had an interesting day.
是嗎
Oh, yeah?
怎麼說
How's that?
指揮官在打電♥話♥
C.O. was on the phone,
感覺他氣得要長動脈瘤了
sounded like he gave himself an aneurysm.
還不止一次提到你的名字
Brought up your name more than once.
謝謝告知
Appreciate it.
凱勒
Keller?
司令部收到一些情報 我們得去查查
Command received some intel we gotta check out.
就我們兩個嗎
Just the ah, just the two of us?
基地人手不夠
Base is overextended.
既然你來了 指揮官想讓你去工作
And since you're here, the C.O. wants to put you to work.
就是這裏嗎
This is it?
看來情報不怎麼準確啊
Looks like some bad intel.
好吧 我們來看看
All right, let's check it out.
我隨後就到
I'll be right behind you.
我去方便一下
I got to ah... take a leak.
C-130的目的地是哪裏
Where's the C-130 headed?
德國
Germany.
我打賭你一定很想念他們吧
I bet you miss 'em huh?
想什麼
Miss what?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
本來以爲週末能有空的
Signed up for weekends stateside man,
哪知道是現在這個鬼樣子
not this shit.
我得乘上那架飛機
I need to be on that plane.
你拿到許可了嗎
You got your clearance?
沒有 但是 我知道你們的重量限制
No... but, I'm aware of your weight restrictions
我得把這個留下
and I'd have to... leave this behind.
氣壓會很大 你需要這個
It's pressurized but you'll need this.
如果有人問你 就說我們沒見過面
If anybody ask ya, we never met.
去吧
Here ya go.
德國 柏林
自從沙漠狐狸之後我就沒見過你了
I haven't seen you since Desert Fox.
聽着 我
Listen, I...
我需要隱姓埋名一段時間
I need to lay low for a while,
我還需要護照
and I also need a passport.
怎麼了
What's goin' on?
我得回美國
I gotta get back to the States.
自911事件以來 進入美國境內
Since 9/11, there's far more scrutiny
需要越來越嚴的審查了
on civilian travel into the U.S.
我看看我能做什麼
I'll see what I can do.
美國在80年代向薩♥達♥姆♥出♥售♥武器這件事
The fact that the U.S. sold weapons to Saddam in the 80s,
公共媒體鮮少提及 但這也不是什麼祕密
it's minimized in the media but it's not exactly a secret.
沒必要因此殺你滅口
It's not worth getting you killed over.
我們發現裝有火箭和彈頭的箱子上面
We found crates with these markings we didn't recognize
有我們不認識的標記
containing rockets and warheads which
它們估計射程能打到以色列
could possibly reach Israel.
一週前 我們在伊♥拉♥克♥捲入了一場交火