救命
Help!
救命
Help!
求求你了 沒時間了 我被綁♥架♥了
Please, please, there's no time. I've been abducted.
我被帶去了一個可怕的小島
I've been taken to some crazy island.
我知道你在哪
Calm down. I know where you are.
待在原地 我會派人去救你的
Stay there. I will send help.
謝謝你 太感謝了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你得快點 快點 快點
You have to hurry, you have to hurry, you have to hurry.
沒事的 麥迪遜太太
It will all be fine, Mrs. Maddison.
等等
Wait.
你怎麼知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你是我的一位客人
Because you are one of my guests.
不 不 不
No, no, no! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No, stop!
放開我 放開我 放開我
Let go of me! Let me go! Let me go!
洛克先生
夢幻島
求求你放了我
Please let me go!
飛機
The plane.
洛克先生 飛機來了
Mr. Roarke, the plane.
到了
It's here.
所有人注意面帶微笑
Smiles, everyone.
微笑
Smiles.
不錯
Well...
這個地方不賴嘛
this place doesn't suck.
我的老天
Oh, my...
-太讚了 -謝謝
- This is crazy. - Thanks.
-免費花環 -迎賓酒
- Free flower necklaces. - Welcome drinks.
找人打一炮
Let's get lei'd!
來 我扶你
Here, let me give you a hand.
-沒關係 -不 不 來吧 我堅持
- I'm okay. - No, no, come on. I insist.
裏面真吵 我是帕特里克
It was so loud in there. I'm Patrick.
-我叫格溫 很高興認識你 -很高興認識你
- I'm Gwen. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
歡迎來到夢幻島
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
祝賀你們贏得了比賽
And congratulations to each of you on winning the contest.
本週末 你們就是我們的貴賓
This weekend, you will be our VIPs.
作爲回報
In return,
你們只用回家後在網上誇誇我們
all we ask is that you brag about us online when you get home.
真會營銷
Marketing 101.
我是茱莉亞 你們的主人 洛克先生的私人助理
I'm Julia, the personal assistant to your host, Mr. Roarke.
他什麼來頭
Yeah, what's his story?
不知道從何說起
I couldn't begin to tell you.
我聽說這座島是兩百年前洛克的祖先
I heard Roarke's family bought this island
用六箱朗姆酒從本地人手上買♥♥回來的
from the natives 200 years ago for six cases of rum.
我聽說他在九十年代是一名天使投資人
I heard that he was an angel investor in the '90s
然後厭倦了硅谷
and got bored with Silicon Valley.
就開了一家主題公園
And opened an amusement park?
相信我 這座島不止如此
Trust me, the island is so much more.
在這 一切皆有可能
Here, anything and everything is possible.
太棒了
Oh, yes.
你們經常擊掌嗎
You guys high-five a lot?
-無時不刻 -無時不刻
- All the time. - All the time, baby.
洛克先生正在做最後的準備
Mr. Roarke is making final preparations.
他會在酒吧裏等你們晚上一起來喝酒
He will meet you in the bar for an evening drink.
現在我們將帶你們去你們的房♥間
In the meantime, we will take you to your rooms,
你們可以梳洗更衣
so you may change and freshen up.
沒信♥號♥♥
No service.
也不是一切皆有可能吧
Guess not everything's possible.
先生們 請你們在酒吧等候
Gentlemen, I'll ask you to wait at the bar.
你們的客房♥馬上就好
Your quarters will be ready shortly.
其餘的人 請跟我來
And the rest of you, please follow me.
你們的別♥墅♥在這邊
Your bungalows are this way.
夥計
Dude!
這真是...不敢相信你會帶我來
This is... I can't believe you get to bring me.
別這麼說 沒有我的好兄弟
Come on. It wouldn't be a dream vacay
假期怎麼會完美 對嗎
without my baby bro. Right?
給
Here you go.
不用給小費
There's no need for money here.
這裏就我一個人住嗎
Is this just for me?
這裏叫夢幻島是有原因的
Well, it's called Fantasy Island for a reason.
你說這是一個一切皆有可能的地方
A place where anything and everything is possible, you said.
但你沒說怎麼個一切皆有可能
What you didn't say is how.
洛克先生爲每位客人量身打造屬於自己的幻想
Mr. Roarke tailors each fantasy specifically to the guest.
根據一份一頁紙的調查問券
Based on a one-page questionnaire?
不瞞你說 我也剛來不久
I will confess, I'm relatively new here.
所以洛克先生是如何做到這一切的
So how Mr. Roarke does what he does
我和你們一樣一無所知
is as much a mystery to me as it is to you.
我只知道...
What I do know...
你們的生活將永遠改變
is that your life is about to change forever.
希望你們準備好了
I hope you're ready.
-這是你的酒水 -我要兩杯這個
- Here you are. - I will take two of those.
-謝謝 -太好了 我正想喝一杯
- Thank you. - Great. I need a drink.
抱歉 兩杯我都要了
Sorry, I'm double-fisting.
我們能和洛克先生談談嗎
Can we talk to Mr. Roarke, please?
我們的房♥間還沒安排好 先生 聽到嗎
We still don't have our rooms. Sir? Hello?
我兄弟在跟你說話呢
Hey, my brother's talking to you.
-沒錯 我是他兄弟 聽到嗎 -等等
- That's right. I'm his brother. Hello? - Wait.
你們是親兄弟
You guys are actually brothers?
膚色不同
You think because we're different colors
就不能是親兄弟了
we can't be brothers?
-這麼種族歧視嗎 -不 我是說...
- Dude, racist much? - No. I mean...
-怎麼回事 -你是說什麼
- What's up? - What do you mean?
-別這樣 -你不喜歡亞裔
- Come on. - You don't like Asians?
-你爲什麼不喜歡亞裔 -我沒這麼說
- Why do you hate Asians? - That's not what I said.
-你就是這麼說的 -你留着種族主義者的髮型
- Verbatim what you said. - You got a racist haircut.
-看他的表情 -開玩笑的
- Look at his face. - I'm just joking, man. No.
這位小老弟還穿着紙尿褲時
My dad married his mom
我爸跟他媽結了婚
when this little dude was still in Pampers.
-我是JD 你可以叫他T -老兄
- I'm JD. You can call him "T." - Dude.
-什麼 -我們說好了的
- What? - We talked about this.
-隨便吧 -這是我大學時的外號♥
- Whatever. - College nickname.
-叫我布拉克斯 -我叫帕特里克 很高興認識你們
- "Brax" is fine. - Patrick. Nice to meet you guys.
你們可以住帕特里克的別♥墅♥
You boys can always take Patrick's bungalow
他可以來我的別♥墅♥
and he can "bungalow" with me.
我是梅勒妮 還沒機會認識一下
I'm Melanie. I don't think we had a chance to meet.
-飛機上雜音挺大的 -我也可以很大聲
- It was pretty noisy. - I can get pretty noisy.
-牛逼 -你很主動 梅勒妮
- Damn. - You are forward, Melanie.
我還有很多驚喜 帕特里克
You have no idea, Patrick.
你的幻想是什麼
So, what's your fantasy?
大家都來說說吧
Oh, that's a question for the room.
我很好奇接下來怎麼實現
I'm curious how this all works.
我也在想這個問題
I was wondering that myself.
當然是虛擬現實了
Virtual reality, obviously.
或許就像實況角色扮演遊戲 真人角色扮演
Maybe it's like LARP, live-action role-playing.
其實還挺有趣的
It's actually pretty fun.
我聽說的
So I've heard.
一些書呆子說的
From, like, dorks.
-救回來了 -謝謝
- You saved it. - Thank you.
應該就是他說的那樣
I bet he's right.
一定是某種沉浸式體驗
It's gotta be some sort of immersive experience.
要是你的幻想涉及到真實生活中的人呢
What if your fantasy involves a person from your life?
全息圖 就像《圖帕克:復活》裏那樣
Holograms, like Tupac.
-要是有已經去世了的人呢 -《圖帕克:復活》
- What if it's somebody who died? - Tupac.
我在論♥壇♥上看到有傢伙
I saw on Reddit that the guy pumps the drinks
喝了大量混有致幻劑的酒 簡直瘋了
with tons of hallucinogens. Crazy.
我承諾
I promise,
你們的酒水裏
the only thing in those drinks
只有最上乘的進口朗姆酒
is the finest imported rum.
晚上好 我是洛克先生
Good evening. I am Mr. Roarke,
你們內心最深處的慾望的大使
the ambassador to your deepest desires.
正式歡迎你們來到幻想島
Let me officially welcome you to Fantasy Island.