嘿
Shh. Hey.
芭絲芭·艾佛丁
Bathsheba Everdene.
芭絲芭
Bathsheba.
我一直覺得這名字很怪
The name has always sounded strange to me.
不喜歡別人♥大♥聲叫我
I don't like to hearit said out loud.
我很小父母就過世了
Myparents died when I was veryyoung,
所以問不到這名字的由來
so there's no one to ask where it came from.
我早已習慣自立自強
I've grown accustomed to being on my own.
也許有人會說太習慣了
Some say even too accustomed.
1870年英格蘭多塞特
說我太獨♥立♥
Too independent.
倫敦 200英里外
小姐
Miss!
小姐
Miss!
我的圍巾
My scarf.
不小心掉了
I lost it.
你一定是農場主人歐克先生吧
You must be Farmer Oak.
是的 我叫蓋布瑞爾
Gabriel, yes.
阿姨提過你
My aunt's told me about you.
今年冬天我在她的農場工作
I'm working on her farm for the winter.
這農場是你的
This is your land.
我不該擅自闖入
I'm trespassing.
這裏非常歡迎你
You're welcome here.
再見 歐克先生
Good afternoon, Farmer Oak.
再見 小姐
Good afternoon, miss.
走開 喬治
Come by, George.
喬治 走開 夠了 喬治
George, away! Enough, George!
夠了
Enough!
不要動 不要動
Stand. Stand.
喬治 不要動
George, stand.
走開
Away!
走開
Away!
喬治 走開
George, away!
小喬治不懂得適可而止
He doesn't know when to stop, Young George.
這隻叫什麼名字
What's this one called?
老喬治
Old George.
老喬治
Old George.
你一定覺得我很好笑吧
So you find me amusing, do you?
天啊 是歐克先生
Goodness, it's Mr. Oak.
她本來要當家庭教師
and after that she was gonna be a governess.
可惜個性太野
But she was far too wild.
一直都是這樣
Always has been.
噢...
Oh!
芭絲芭·艾佛丁小姐
Miss Bathsheba Everdene.
這隻小羊送給你
I've brought you a lamb.
喔
Oh!
謝謝你 歐克先生 它真可愛
Thank you, Mr. Oak. He's such a dear thing.
它太早出生 可能活不過冬天
He's come too soon and won't last the winter,
我猜你會想要養它
so I thought you'd like to rear it instead.
謝謝 你人真好
Thank you, that's very kind.
我去泡茶
I'll make some tea.
其實我不是來送羊的
The lamb is not why I came.
你說啊
Go on.
艾佛丁小姐 我想問你
Well, Miss Everdene, I wanted to ask...
你願意嫁給我嗎
Would you like to marry me?
我以前沒有求過婚
I've never asked anyone before.
是嗎
No.
我想不要比較好
I should hope not.
好吧...
Well...
也許我應該...
Perhaps I, erm, I should...
也許我該走了
Perhaps I should leave. Mr. Oak,
歐克先生 事情沒那麼簡單
there are things to consider.
你已經有對象了
Is someone waiting for you?
沒有 但我不會因爲這樣就嫁給你
No, but that doesn't mean I'll marry you.
我先告辭了
Good day to you, then.
歐克先生
Mr. Oak!
歐克先生 等一下
Mr. Oak! Wait!
我沒有不願意嫁給你
I didn't say I wouldn't marry you, either.
只是我從沒仔細考慮過這件事
I haven't ever really thought about it.
我有一百畝地跟兩百隻羊
I have 100 acres and 200 sheep.
把錢付清後 農場就是我們的
If I pay off the money, the farm is ours.
再過一兩年 你還能買♥♥架鋼琴
You could have a piano in a year or two.
種花養鳥 搭棚子種黃瓜
Flowers and birds and a frame for cucumbers.
生一兩個孩子
A baby or two.
-歐克先生 -或多生幾個
-Mr. Oak... -Or more.
我會永遠陪在你身邊
I will always be there for you.
歐克先生 我不想要一個老公
Mr. Oak, I don't want a husband.
我不喜歡自己變成男人的財產
I'd hate to be some man's property.
如果不用變成某人的老婆
I shouldn't mind being a bride at a wedding
我不介意當個新娘
if I could be one without getting a husband.
胡說八道
That's stupid talk.
所以別娶我比較好 歐克先生
You are better off than I, Mr. Oak.
我除了念過書之外一無是處
I have an education and nothing more.
你可以找到比我更好的女人
You could do much, much better than me.
這不是真正的理由
That's not the reason.
對你來說 我太獨♥立♥了
I'm too independent for you.
我要嫁也會嫁給
If I ever were to marry,
能馴服我的人
I'd want somebody to tame me
你馴服不了我
and you'd never be able to do it.
你會越來越討厭我
You'd grow to despise me.
我不會
I would not.
永遠不會
Ever.
再見了 艾佛丁小姐
Good-bye, Miss Everdene.
怎麼了 老傢伙
What is it, old boy?
乖乖待着
Stay here.
乖乖待着 老喬治
Stay here, Old George.
別亂跑
Stay here.
喬治
George!
喬治
George!
不
No!
拿去吧
It's all yours.
我們也不願意這麼做
We take no pleasure in this.
祝福你 歐克先生
We wish you well, Mr. Oak.
芭絲芭
Bathsheba.
怎麼了
What is it?
親愛的 是你過世叔叔的遺囑
My love. It's your poor uncle's will.
裏面寫了什麼
What does it say?
你自己看
Read it.
快看
Read!
他把財產都留給你了 全部歸你
He's left you everything. It's all yours.
噢...
Oh!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你要好好保重
Take care, you hear.
走吧
Walk on.
再見
Bye.
誰願意加入我們
So who will join us, lads?
哪個男子漢願意
Which one of you fine boys
穿上這身紅制♥服♥
will put on the scarlet uniform
光榮地爲女王和國家效勞
and proudly serve his Queen and country?
遊歷四海
See the world.
請到前面排成一列
Form an orderly line, gentlemen, at the front.
那位戴草帽的男士
This gentleman in the straw hat,
請到前面來
step forward, sir.
我心愛的人在那裏
That's my sweetheart, right there.
站在美麗女士旁邊的先生
You, sir, next to the pretty lady.
你的體格相當魁武
There's a good strong figure of a man.
加入軍隊吧
Join us, sir.
去吧 你可以成爲優秀的士兵
Go on. You'd make a fine soldier.
以你的條件隨時都能加入
Always room in the ranks for a gentleman of your caliber.
喫住都不用愁
It's a roof over your head. Food.
誰想要豐厚薪資
Who wants a fine wage?
電影精選列表