請坐
Sit down, dear.
她是瑞士人
This one is Swiss by nationality.
在倫敦做了兩年家庭女教師
Two years employment here in London as a Governess...
會鋼琴 繪畫 當然還會法語
piano, drawing, French, of course.
-多大了 -22歲
How old are you, dear?
Twenty two.
-身體健康嗎? -是
Are you in good health?
Yes.
-父母都健在嗎? -母親過世了
Are both your parents still living?
My mother is dead.
你的媽媽是怎麼死的?
What was the cause of your mother's death, dear?
難產
She died in childbirth.
-讓她站起來 -站起來
Ask her to stand.
Stand up, dear.
轉身
Turn around.
轉一圈
All the way.
問她要錢幹什麼
Ask her what the money's for.
好象是父親欠債
Her father is in debt, it seems.
她有別的辦法掙錢嗎?
Does she have any other income,
any other way of making money?
坐下吧
Sit down, dear.
先生問你有別的辦法掙錢嗎?
The gentleman asks, do you have no other
way to raise the sum that you need?
先生有什麼好提議?
Does the gentleman have any suggestions?
你很漂亮 可以嫁人呀
My dear, you're very pretty. You could marry, you know.
爲了生活我可以出♥賣♥♥♥我的一生
Yes, I could sell myself for life.
但我相信這位先生只是暫時需要
The gentleman's needs, as I understand it,
are of a shorter duration.
以前做過嗎?
Has she done this before?
- 先生問... - 這位先生能自己直接提問嗎?
The gentleman asks...
Can the gentleman ask for himself?
你不能知道他是誰 誰都不能
You're not to know who he is, my dear.
No one is to know.
他不用告訴我他的名字
He need not tell me his name.
我想聽聽他的聲音
I would like to hear his voice.
聲音能聽出什麼?
What can you tell from a voice?
一點點
A little.
你以前做過類似這樣的事嗎?
Have you ever done anything like this before?
從來沒有
No never.
你做嗎?
Will you do it?
當然 不然我來幹什麼?
Of course. Why else am I here?
還要再問問嗎?
Shall I look further?
不 就她吧
No, this is the one.
片名:心火
還要什麼嗎 先生?
Anything else, sir?
- 一切可合您心意? - 是的 謝謝
Is everything to your liking, madam?
Yes thank you.
請問 有我的信嗎?
Excuse me, but there is a message for me?
-沒有 女士 沒有 - 好的
No, Miss, no.
Good.
如果有事 我在我的房♥間裏
If anything, I'm in my room.
-是 女士 - 謝謝
Yes, Miss.
Thank you.
我不想被人見到和你一起進房♥
I hope you don't mind, I didn't want
to be seen entering the room with you.
你知道 我不能介紹我自己
I'm afraid I can't introduce myself, as you know.
是的
Yes.
-旅途還順利吧? -算是吧
Did you have a smooth crossing?
For the most part.
-喜歡這酒店嗎? -挺好的
Is the hotel to your liking?
I have no complaints.
請坐
Please.
最重要的是 這幾天我們...
It's of the utmost importance that
we're not seen together in public...
不能被看見在一起
over these next few days.
我要保護名譽 不僅僅爲我 也爲了別人
I have a reputation to protect,
not just for myself, but for others.
- 你能理解嗎? - 是的
Do you understand?
Yes.
我們每天晚飯後在你房♥間見面
We'll meet together each evening
after dinner here in your room.
好的
As you wish.
我們...
Are we to...
今晚就做嗎?
to meet this evening?
是的 我們只有三個晚上
Yes, We only have three evenings.
什麼時候開始?
When are we to begin?
我想你也許要適應一下
I thought you might like a little time to accustom yourself.
我適應好了
I have accustomed myself.
我準備好了
I'm ready now.
光線似乎太亮了
The fire gives more light than one expects.
有問題嗎?
Does it trouble you?
沒有
No.
這樣可以嗎?
Will this do?
嗯
Yes.
也許你認爲我不比他好到哪裏去
Perhaps you think I'm no better than him.
我沒想
I think nothing.
你認爲我們做的是錯的?
You think what we're doing is wrong?
至少...你是爲了別人才做
You at least...are doing it for someone else.
我...也有對別人的責任
I, too, have a duty to someone else.
那麼 我們都不是爲了自己尋歡
Then, sir, since neither of us are here for our own pleasure
也許 我們做的沒什麼錯
perhaps what we do isn't so very wrong.
我不想知道你的名字 和任何關於你的事情
I don't want to know your name.
I don't want to know anything about you.
你不是害怕給人看見和我在一起嗎?
Aren't you afraid to be seen with me?
這裏沒人
There is no one to see.
我喜歡這
I like it here.
只有海 天以及...
Just sea and sky and...
什麼都沒有
And nothing.
我喜歡
I like it.
-讓我想大叫 -那麼叫吧
Makes me want to shout.
Then shout.
不是那麼容易
No, it's not so easy.
你很...
You're very...
我沒想到會是這樣
I didn't expect it to be like this.
你想是什麼樣?
What did you expect?
昨晚...
Last night...
我想...
I thought...
有那麼一瞬間我以爲...
For a moment I thought that...
你以爲我喜歡和你做?
You thought that I liked it?
是嗎?
Did you?
不是
No.
但我可以
But I could.
我希望...
Oh, I wish...
希望什麼?
What do you wish?
希望我能叫出來
I wish I could shout.
到時雅戈太太會照料一切
So, Mrs.Jago will see to everything when the time comes.
我知道
Yes, I know it all.
我們做了安排 我也接受了
We made an arrangement.
I accept it.
你不想被看見我和你一起上岸?
You won't want to be seen disembarking in my company.
不
Uh, no.
那麼 再見
Goodbye, then.
很快就生出來了
Over soon, my dear.
-是個女孩 -她好嗎?
It's a little girl. Is she all there?
是的 她很漂亮
Oh, yes, she's beautiful.
最好馬上送走
Best to take her away at once.
別擔心 都結束了
There, my pet. All over now.
[給我的英國女兒]
[第一個生日 親愛的]
[1839年8月10日]
我甚至不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
[又一個新年 親愛的]
[無論你在哪裏 我不會忘記你]
[第四個生日 你一定長大了]
[今天就六年了 什麼時候我能找到你?]
親愛的 生日快樂!
Happy birthday, darling.
我不會忘記你
I don't forget you.
好了嗎?
You are ready?
女士們 把你們的身體和靈魂交給我
Madames, messieurs. Give me your bodies, give me your souls.
放鬆起舞
And let's dance the Polka.
就這樣
That is it.
把腿張開
Make a window with your legs.
腰部動起來
Move from the waist.
女士們 相信你們的舞伴
Ladies, trust your gentlemen.
波爾卡舞首先拯救的就是忠誠
In the Polka, faith is the virtue that saves.
電影精選列表