I live on top of the world,
我生活在世界之顛
in the never-summer mountains of Wyoming,
在懷俄明州的叢山中 這兒從沒有夏天
8,000 feet closer to the sky.
有8000英尺高 緊挨着天空
In my mountains, when spring finally comes
在叢山中 每當春天來臨
to save me from a perpetual winter,
將我從漫漫的冬天中拯救出來時
the world comes to life again,
世界又恢復勃勃生機
and I remember what it is I'm here for.
我銘記着我的使命
I'm the only daughter in a long line of ranchers.
我是這牧場主唯一的女兒
And when we let our horses out
每年一開春
for the first time every spring,
我們將馬匹放出
I love to watch them rediscover the world.
我喜歡看它們在這個世界馳騁
I can see in them an expression of my own restless spirit.
我可以在它們身上看到 我那好動的靈魂
Charged with an appetite for adventure,
它們義無反顧地在這片土地上奔跑
they take to the land without hesitation.
充滿了冒險精神
They are pure power.
它們是力量的完美體現
When I see them running wild and free,
看到它們充滿野性 毫無拘束地奔跑
I often think of the first horses
我就常常想到最早的馬羣
and how they were the true pioneers of America.
它們纔是美洲的開拓者
Thank you, sir.
謝謝
Time's up, Katy.
時間到 凱蒂
See ya!
再見
How'd you do?
你考得怎麼樣?
Not too bad.
還行
Oh, Katy!
嘿 凱蒂
I'm so glad I saw you before you left.
真高興在你離開前能見到你
Can you give this to Howard for me?
可以替我把這個交給霍華德嗎?
Not a problem.
沒問題
Thanks.
謝謝
I think I'm gonna be seeing a lot of you this summer.
我想這個夏天我們會常見面
Um, bye, Gracie. See you next year, Miranda.
再見 格雷西 下學期見 米蘭達
Hey, Jenny, wait up.
嘿 詹尼 等一下
Kathy McLaughlin.
是凱西·麥克勞夫倫嗎?
Yes?
是的
You need to come see the headmaster.
校長要見你
Bye! See ya! Have a good summer!
再見 暑假愉快
Seems like I dropped you off yesterday.
好像我昨天才把你送走
Daddy.
爸爸
Let's go home.
回家吧
Okay.
好的
Howard!
霍華德
This is so cute, it's crazy.
太可愛了 很不錯
What do you think?
你認爲怎麼樣?
Too many horses?
是不是馬太多了?
Too much?
太多了?
Too babyish?
太幼稚了?
Shall we do it? Mom!
是不是我們得做一個? 媽媽
I know, I know: Chill.
知道了 知道了 掃興
You got it.
明白就好
She's here!
她來了
My baby.
我的孩子
Has anybody seen my daughter?
有人看見我的女兒了嗎?
Mom!
媽媽
I missed you so much!
我好想你
How are you, baby? Oh...
你過得怎麼樣 寶貝?
Oh, thank you.
哦 謝謝
Howard!
霍華德
What?
是什麼?
This is from your fan club.
這是你的粉絲俱樂部給的
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你好嗎?
Oh, he's gonna kill me.
哦 他會殺了我的
How bad could it be?
情況怎麼會這麼糟糕?
Worse. Worse?
更糟 更糟?
Mmhmm. You can tell me later.
嗯 晚些時候 你跟我說說
I think your mom will finally sleep through the night.
我想你媽媽今晚會睡得很香
Who wants to go runnir?
誰想出去跑跑?
Guess I can't avoid the inevitable.
我想沒法逃避
Got to face him some time.
我還得面對他
What is it, Yankee?
怎麼了 揚基?
Hold on!
穩住
Yankee!
揚基
You scared it off!
你把它嚇跑了
Norbert, it's your lucky day.
諾伯特 你今天真走運
Oh, is that right?
哦 是嗎?
You ready to meet a miracle on four legs?
你將會見到四條腿的奇蹟嗎?
Three-year-old stallion I been saving just for you.
3歲大的牡馬 我專爲你保留的 (牡馬指種馬)
Something, ain't he, honey? Mm, beauty.
他沒問題吧 甜心? 是的 很好
Yeah, I can't use any more quarter horses.
當然 我不會再用跨特馬的
I mean, any profit in middlemanning horses
我是說 中間人的利益已經沒多少了
is fading faster than a mountain sunset.
就如同山頭上的夕陽一樣
I'll get Howard to bring her around.
我可以讓霍華德騎它溜溜
No, now, I don't need him for the rodeo, either.
不用了 我不需要他表演什麼牛仔節目
Folks are just bored with calf-roping and barrel racing.
人們已經厭倦套小牛和繞鐵桶了
Howard!
霍華德
Well, here's my check.
這是支票
Now, just hold on a minute.
等等
Now, I don't need any more horses... unless...
我的馬夠多的了 除非…
you might have something a little more interesting.
除非你有些讓人感興趣的
For instance?
例如?
Mestengos.
野馬
Mustangs.
野馬
That's right, wild horses.
是的 野馬
More loco the better.
越野的越好
Morning. Hey. Morning, hon.
早上好 早上好
No mustangs around here.
這附近沒有野馬
Them four-legged parasites
那些野馬
can strip ten acres of grassland overnight.
它們一個晚上能跑十畝草原
Wild horse racing's my biggest draw now.
野馬比賽 是我最大興趣
I had a purse last year near $10,000.
去年 我進帳近1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
Only takes one mustang foal to ruin a herd,
只要有一匹野馬駒進入種羣
and then my quarter horses wouldn't be
那麼說 我的跨特馬
pure quarter horse anymore, would they?
就不再是純種的了?
All I'm saying is, if you had a herd
我想說的是 如果你要是有
of mustangs around here, I'd buy 'em all.
一羣野馬的話 我都買♥♥了
If I had a herd of mustangs around here, I'd be ruined.
如果我有一羣野馬 我就破產了
Rob, it's fine. It's fine.
羅布 好了 好了
Well...
嗯
Nell, it's always a pleasure to see you.
見到你總是讓人高興
Thanks.
謝謝
But as for your husband here, uh...
至於你的丈夫嗎 嗯…
gelding would be my suggestion.
轉變一下思想是我的建議
I'll see y'all next year.
明年見
Bye.
再見
There goes money we already spent.
錢我們已經花掉了
It's easy being a rancher with good luck.
作個好運的牧場主是件容易的事
We'll get by, like always.
我們會如往常一樣化險爲夷的
Howard, call your sister, start muckir the stalls.
霍華德 叫你妹妹 清理畜欄
Yes, sir.
好的
Mm!
嗯
She left before I got up.
我起牀前 她就走了
She what?
什麼?
I'll go do it myself. You good boy.
我自己做吧 好孩子
Where's Katy?
凱蒂去哪了?
She must've taken Yankee out.
她一定事騎揚基出去了
And for your dining pleasure, gentlemen,
先生們 喫飯時要愉快些
wild gooseberry pancakes with creme fraiche
加了鮮奶油的野生醋栗餅
and rosemary chicken sausage.
還有迷迭香雞肉香腸
Well, who lives better than us?
誰比我們過得好?
Uh, let me think... the Rockefellers.
讓我想想 洛克菲勒一家
Speaking of which, you gonna put your brand
說到這 你打算今年夏天
on that little schoolgirl this summer?
"圈定"那個小女生嗎?
電影精選列表