Yeah?
行了嗎?
(Barry) No, sit properly like you're gonna mean it,
不行,坐好了,態度鄭重一點
like you mean it.
鄭重一點
No, Waj, don't muck about.
別這樣,瓦伊,認真點
Cos the battery's gonna go. Sit...
電池快沒了,坐…
Who's mucking about, Barry? I'm not mucking about.
誰不認真了啊,巴里,我沒有不認真
Well, you can't sit like that.
你不能那麼坐
What's wrong with how he's sitting, Barry?
他的坐法又怎麼樣了嘛,巴里?
(Barry) Come and have a look. It's wrong.
過來看看,他這樣坐不對
There's nothing wrong with it.
沒什麼不對的啊
(Barry) Not you! (Waj) Show me.
沒說你! 我看看
(Barry) No! Right, what are you loolking at?
不行!好,你看什麼?
There's nothing there.
什麼都沒有
No, there's nothing there. Go and sit down.
對,什麼都沒有,過去坐下
You can't see yourself, you mug! (Waj) I thought you were recording it.
你看不到你自己的,你這個笨蛋! 我以爲你錄下來了呢
(Barry) Right, sit, sit.
好了,坐下,坐下
Faisal, go away. I'm ready, I'm ready.
費薩爾,走開 我好了,我好了
(Barry) All right. Waj, just relax your face.
好了 瓦伊,臉放鬆
Focus on what you're going to say. Get on with it.
集中精力,說出你要說的話,好好說
Go, before the battery goes. (Omar) One, two...
趁還有電池,開始 一,二…
Three... action!
三…開始!
Ey up, you unbelieving kuffar bastards.
聽好了,你們這些沒信仰的非信徒
I'm gonna turn you baked beans... (Barry) No, no, no.
我要把你們變成烤豆… 不行,不行,不行
What? What's with the gun?
怎麼了? 那槍怎麼回事?
Proper replica, man. What for? Action Man?
是復♥制♥品,夥計 幹嘛用的?過家家啊?
Replica AK-47.
AK-47的復♥制♥品
It's too small, man. Not too small, brother.
這太小了 不會太小的,兄弟
My hands. Waj...
我的手 瓦伊…
Big hands.
手很大
He can't do it with that gun.
拿着那把槍不行
Shut up, Barry. Try it without, our kid, and let's go.
閉嘴,巴里,別拿槍試試看,繼續
It's too small, believe me.
這槍太小了,真的
I'll hold it near the camera. That'll bigger it.
我靠近攝像機一點,會變大一點
That'll what? That'll bigger it.
會怎麼着? 會變大
(Waj) Yeah. (Omar) Go now.
行了 開始
Ey up, you unbelieving kuffar bastards.
聽好了,你們這些沒信仰的非信徒
(Barry) No, no, no! This is absolutely stupid.
不行,不行,不行 這太愚蠢了
These are the outtakes. You know, the bloopers.
這些是花絮,會被剪掉的
He looks good. (Omar) Today is a wakeup call.
他看着不錯 今天敲響了警鐘
Today is an opportunity for you to look in the mirror
今天給你機會,讓看看鏡子裏的自己
at western imperialist culture.
重新審視西方帝♥國♥主♥義♥文化
Superficial materialism
膚淺的物質主義
ends at the capitalist church of McDonald's.
在麥當勞這座資本主義教堂裏終結
Flipping idiots.
該死的白♥癡♥
It's as though you just had a Big Mac, completely oblivious to the amount...
就像你喫了個巨無霸,量明顯不夠多
Complete flipping idiots.
完全該死的白♥癡♥
You could've gone Chicken Cottage, proper halal,
你本該去雞農舍餐廳 那裏有伊♥斯♥蘭♥教合法食物
bargain bucket ¡ê6.99.
特♥價♥桶6.99英鎊
What are you talking about? I'm talking about Chicken Cottage.
你說什麼啊? 我在說雞農舍餐廳
There's one where he doesn't say that. Your bit's good, Dad.
這個時候真不該說這個 你的部分還是很好的,爸爸
(Barry) Take the box off.
把盒子拿掉
I can't show my face cos it's an image.
我不能露臉,會被人認出來
And images aren't allowed.
不能露臉
You know what? They're all bloopers.
知道嗎,這全都不能用
(Barry) Take the box off.
把盒子拿掉
What am I going to do if he does that at the camp?
如果在訓練營也這樣,我該怎麼辦?
Is Uncle Faisal ready to go to Pakistan?
費薩爾叔叔這樣能去巴基斯坦了嗎?
(Barry) You can't do your jihadi video with a box on your head.
不能在腦袋上頂個盒子拍聖♥戰♥視頻
No way.
絕對不行
Ran 23K on the weekend.
週末跑了23公里
6K Saturday morning.
週六早上6公里
Had a light lunch: Snack-a-Jacks and a medium apple.
喫了頓簡單的中飯 小食加一箇中等大小蘋果
5K in the afternoon, cos obviously it was after lunch, so...
下午跑了5公里,剛喫完飯,所以…
Same again Sunday.
週日也一樣
Although in the afternoon I only did 4K cos I'd had a roast.
下午才跑了4公里,因爲喫了點烤肉
Would've gone further, you know, but I started to run a bit lopsided.
本來可以跑更多的,可開始失去平衡
I'm not slagging my right leg off, but my left leg is definitely stronger.
我不是想說我右腿的壞話 可我的左腿真的更強壯
I think lefty just wants it more, you know.
我覺得左腿更努力一點
He'll just wait there, let lefty pick up the slack.
就等着左腿來努力
Before you know it, you're running in curves.
還沒反應過來,就已經開始跑曲線了
Really show him who's boss. Yeah. Know what I mean?
讓他明白誰是老闆,對,知道我什麼意思嗎?
You do know you can talk to your legs, don't you?
你知道人是可以跟腿溝通的,是嗎?
I need tomorrow off. What?
我明天要請假 什麼?
I need tomorrow off, and the two weeks after that.
我明天要請假,之後兩週也不來了
Jesus, I thought you were serious about this job, Omar.
天哪,我還以爲 你對這份工作很認真,奧馬爾
I've got to go to a wedding in Pakistan.
我得去巴基斯坦參加婚禮
You've got to ask yourself where you'll be in five years' time.
你得問問你自己,五年後你會在哪裏
It's an emergency. What, an emergency wedding?
是突發事件 什麼,突發的婚禮?
Like a shotgun wedding?
因爲懷孕了才舉♥行♥的婚禮嗎?
Like a shotgun wedding, yeah.
對,因爲懷孕了才舉♥行♥的婚禮
Right.
好
Well, I'll have a look at the rota.
嗯,我得看看值班表
(Barry) The Feds can track your phone even if the battery's out.
即使沒電池,聯邦政♥府♥也能追蹤你的電♥話♥
(Faisal) Really? Really. They can see you underground.
真的嗎? 真的,你在地下,他們也能找到你
(Waj) Can they see you if you're not there?
你不在那裏,他們也能看到你嗎?
(Barry) Where's there?
那裏是哪裏?
(Waj) I don't know.
我不知道
They can see you everywhere, Waj.
你無處可逃的,瓦伊
(Faisal) Are they looking at us through cameras?
他們通過攝像頭來看我們嗎?
Space cameras, yes. But...
航♥空♥攝像頭,對 可是…
My dad says I'm not supposed to be on camera. It's haram.
我爸說我不應該上鏡頭,這是禁忌
With the greatest of respect, Faisal, your dad eats newspaper.
我沒有對你♥爸♥不敬,但是我還要說 費薩爾,你♥爸♥爸連報紙都喫
Not any more. He eats moths. Exactly, bro.
現在不喫了,他喫飛蛾 沒錯,兄弟
Look, the way to stop the Feds tracking you is very simple.
聽着,反追蹤的方法很簡單
You eat your SIM card. Get your SIM cards out.
喫了電♥話♥卡,把電♥話♥卡拿出來
You remove the SIM card and... Yes?
把電♥話♥卡拿下來,然後…明白嗎?
Can I cook mine? No. You must eat it raw, like this.
我能煮了再喫嗎? 不行,必須生喫,像這樣
Good boys.
幹得好
Salaam, lads.
願你們安好,夥計們
Malaikum asalaam.
願你安好
Right. We re eating our SIM cards.
我們在喫電♥話♥卡
Anti-surveillance.
反監視
You know they still work inside you, Barry.
巴里,吞進肚子裏還是會被監視的
Eh? They can still track them inside you.
是嗎? 他們還是能追蹤這些電♥話♥卡的
That's not going to be very helpful in Pakistan.
這在巴基斯坦可沒好處
What? In Pakistan.
什麼? 巴基斯坦
Answered the call, bro.
聽從召喚,兄弟
What call? Training camp.
什麼召喚? 訓練營
We re upgrading.
我們要去受訓了
We re going.
我們要去了
Why did you get the call? Why didn't I get the call?
爲什麼你收到召喚?爲什麼我沒有收到召喚?
You don't have an uncle in Pakistan last time I checked.
上次我查過了,你沒有叔叔在巴基斯坦
You got an uncle in Folkestone. Are there any training camps in Follkstone?
你有叔叔在福克斯通 他們在福克斯通有訓練營嗎?
Why do we need a training camp, anyway? We re primed.
我們爲什麼需要參加訓練營? 我們已經準備好了
We don't need some tramp up a mountain, telling us to set a fuse.
我們不需要上山參加訓練營 去學怎麼裝導火線
We don't need some Paki Steptoe telling us when to go.
我們不需要什麼巴基斯坦人 來教我們什麼時候可以行動
You re right, Barry. We can go whenever we want.
你說得對,巴里,我們隨時都可以行動
Exactly. Whenever we want, bro.
沒錯,隨時都可以,兄弟
Yeah, if you want to be some kind of sad loner trenchcoat mafia twazzock.
嗯,如果你想成爲可悲、孤獨的 身穿雙排扣外套的黑♥手♥黨♥蠢蛋的話
What do you mean?
你什麼意思?
What I mean is, you can either be a stupid nutter Muslim
我的意思是,你可以成爲愚蠢瘋狂的穆♥斯♥林♥
who blows a bag full of nails into his own guts at a toilet at TGI s,
在星期五餐廳的衛生間裏 把一整袋釘子炸進自己的腸子裏
or you can be a proper soldier in the Mujahideen.
或者你可以成爲穆♥斯♥林♥游擊隊的戰士
I m already in the Mujahideen. No, you re not, bro.
我已經是穆♥斯♥林♥游擊隊的了 不,你沒有,兄弟
No, not until you join the army
你得先加入軍隊
and hold the sword
舉起劍
and touch the sky - proper chain of command,
拿劍指天,聽從命令
right to the very top.
一舉升♥天♥
All right, I m coming. Oh, you want Paki Steptoe now?
好吧,我去 噢,現在你想巴基斯坦人來教你了?
Listen, I am the most Al Qaeda one here.
我是這裏最具基♥地♥組♥織♥特徵的人
電影精選列表