很好 這個城市裏有3個旗子 將有8場比賽
Okay. There's three flags, eight races.
在這滿是地鐵的城市裏會有個最優秀的跑酷者
The best freerunners in the city of Metro.
首先獲得了3面旗子的賽跑者將會贏得比賽
The one who captures all three flags, any way he can, wins.
他有6英尺 他似乎在飛翔 摔倒了
He's 6 feet. He's flying, he's flipping.
現在是4對1了
Speed-demon mayhem. Odds to win, 4-to-1 .
他是萊恩
Ryan.
5英尺高 基德 艾維斯
Five feet, 2 inches of rabbit-quick reflexes. Kid Elvis.
米奇 5英尺高 非常有實力的跑酷選手
Mitch, 5 foot 8 inches of smash-mouth racing excitement.
他的跳躍像噴氣式飛機一樣 他是戴克斯
He's known for his jet-propelled jumps. Decks.
托克 5英尺高 無法阻擋的選手
At 5 foot 8, 163, an unstoppable force, Turk.
這個選手 是上個月贏得4場比賽的跑酷者偉斯特
A precision jumper with four wins in the last month, it's West.
打賭 這一定是非常刺♥激♥的比賽
Bet now. Don't be slow, as they race at 3.
斐博 是一個新手
Freebo, the newest runner to the pack.
1場獲勝
One win, odds 17-to-1 .
月共贏的7場
With seven wins this month...
讓我們用一個詞來形容 那就是殘酷
...one word to describe him: relentless.
芬奇 芬奇 芬奇
Finch. Finch. Finch.
現在開始比賽
All bets in, the race is on.
你最好來看看 萊恩已經拿到了兩面旗子了
You gotta see this. Ryan got the first two flags.
邁爾斯我只是希望他能順利 你只要告訴我他順利就行
Myles, I just want him to be okay. Just tell me Ryan's okay.
-他現在在什麼位置 -他抄近路了
-Where is he? -He took a shortcut.
哇哦 帽子不錯
Whoo! Nice hat.
哇哦
Whoa! Oh!
我的天 芬奇拿到了最後一個旗子
My God! Finch got the last flag.
我知道 基德 艾維斯 我看到了
I know, Kid Elvis. I was there.
米奇你個傻屌♥ 來搶啊
Mitch the bitch. Come and get it.
-過來站在我後面 夥計 -你別想得逞
Right behind you, man. Ain't gonna make it.
我要去看看
I'm going over there.
-太棒了 -哈哈
Way to go, Finch! There you go, son.
現在 冠軍誕生了
Now, there's a champion.
-這個狗養的 -他狗屎運
-Crazy son of a bitch. -He got lucky.
-你差點被他弄死了 -怎麼了
-That could've killed you. -What happened?
-芬奇是冠軍了 -是啊
-Finch happened. -This is a champion.
一個名副其實的冠軍 芬奇
A true champion. The winner, Finch!
估計會很有趣吧
This is gonna be fun.
明天的計劃
That satellite feed for tomorrow's launch...
已經開始了 法蘭克先生
...is online, Mr. Frank.
謝謝 賈哥
Thank you, Jacque.
-你確實做到了 對吧 -你做到了 孩子
-Any way you can, right? -Any way you can, kid. You're right.
-因爲你教我的嘛 -是啊 爲什麼 有什麼問題
-That's what you're teaching them? -Yeah, why? What's the problem?
-你一定感到很驕傲 -是呀
-You must be real proud. -l am. Look at him.
看着他 你怎麼了
Look at him. What's the matter with you?
萊恩
Ryan.
-你表現的不錯 -如你所說
-Hell of a race. -lf you say so.
聽着 別泄氣 行嗎
Look. Just keep at it, okay?
我知道 明天還有一場比賽
Yeah, l know. Tomorrow, right?
是的 總會有的
Yeah. There's always tomorrow.
將來這傻屌♥就沒有這麼幸運了
Not the way that son of a bitch runs.
別擔心 這都已經過去了 沒事的
Don't worry about him. That's history. Come here.
去看看醫生 好好休息
Get yourself off to a doctor. Have him give you the once-over.
-就這些 -不 這個僅僅是看醫生
-That's it? -No, that's just for the doctor.
今晚就給你剩下的錢
You'll get the rest tonight, hey?
你今天的這個比賽賺了多少錢啊
How much you make on the race today, Reese?
明天還會有的
There's always tomorrow, kid.
別忘了 還有將來呢
Don't you ever forget that. There's always tomorrow.
大家快跑吧 快跑
Everybody move! Get out! Get out!
跟我走
Let's go, baby. Let's go, let's go!
里斯我還是沒明白
Reese, baby, I still don't get it.
好吧 多洛雷斯
Okay, Dolores.
我來告訴你一點
I'm gonna explain this to you one last time.
在每一場比賽的開始 有3面旗子
At the beginning of every race, there's three bandanas.
一個綠色的 一個黃色的 還有一個紅色的
A green one, a yellow one and a red one.
哪個能拿到三面旗子的選手
The kid that brings in all three bandanas...
將會贏得獎金
...any way he can, wins the money.
但是他們可以自己給自己下賭注
But they can bet on themselves and fix the race.
我已經告訴他們了 如果有誰敢自己下賭注
I told them I'd break the legs of any freerunner...
我就打斷他的腿
...that bet on the races.
是啊 但是我是在手♥機♥上看的不是這樣
Yeah, but I'm watching it on my phone.
那是因爲我們在每一個房♥屋上都安裝了攝像頭
That's because we put cameras on all the roofs.
還有在每一位選手身上都安裝了藍牙攝像頭
And we attach Bluetooth cameras to all the runners.
然後選手們就不能隨便亂來了 這是我想出來的點子
And the kids eat that shit up. Then l had this idea.
把這些都放到網上 讓他們彼此競爭
Put it online and make the kids run against each other.
然後 砰
And boom, baby.
他們就像烈火一樣拚命
It takes off like wildfire.
我的天 我竟然都告訴你了
Genius. Wouldn't you say, princess?
-來讓我抱一下 -來了
-You coming in for a cuddle? Hey, baby
等等 你能稍微往右邊點嗎
Oh, wait. Can you shift to the right a little bit?
-嗯 -哦 剛好
-Uh-huh. -All right. Hold on.
很好
All right. Okay.
我們應該來點冰鎮草毒
Maybe we should be icing those bruises.
不了 我還不想喫
Nah, I'm fine.
我們就躺在這裏 享受陽光吧
Let's just lay here and enjoy paradise.
是不是聞到一股難聞的氣昧
Smell that salt air?
你是說污染嗎
You mean the pollution?
是啊 給了我們一個難忘的日落
Which gives us these amazing sunsets.
你知道的 我們過去經常說要搬到海邊住的
You know, we used to talk about moving closer to the ocean.
可是呢
What happened?
是生活改變了
Life happened.
我要準備上班了
I've got to get ready for work, baby.
你今晚是坐♥臺♥還是唱歌♥呢
Are you bartending or singing tonight?
唱歌♥吧 你來嗎
Singing. Can you come by?
嗯 我要去趟醫院了 去看看外公
Yeah, I'm gonna work at the hospital and see my gramps for a bit.
-然後去找你 -好吧 我9點到
-I'll come by after. -Okay. I'm on at 9.
-我可能會晚點去 -無所謂
-I will catch a later set? -Whatever.
你想什麼時候來就什麼時候來
If that's your plan, that's your plan.
里斯 里斯
Reese. Reese.
你可曾經是一個領導人物
You used to be one of the leading heavyweight contenders of the world.
是制定比賽規則的人物
Entrenched with the game of life.
現在 你爲我工作
And now you work for me.
你來點點吧
Count it if you want.
不了 法蘭克先生 我相信你
No, Mr. Frank. It's fine. l trust you.
我們應該離開這裏
I gotta get us out of here.
我 切爾斯 還有我的外公
Me, Chelsea, my gramps.
把他從醫院裏接出來
Get him out of that pit of a hospital.
然後我們搬到海邊 把船修好
Get us to the coast. Fix the boat up.
我♥操♥ 我真矬
Man, I am so damn broke.
不能在比賽中下賭注 不能在自己身上下賭注
Can't bet on the races, can't bet on myself.
等會
Wait a minute.
我不知道夥計 難道里斯沒說他要弄死你嗎
I don't know. Didn't Reese say he'd kill you...
你竟然給自己下賭注
...you place a bet on yourself?
是呀 前提是我給自己下賭注
Yeah, if l bet on the race.
但是...
lf I bet on the race. But...
如果我把自己的錢都給你
...what if I deposit all of my money into your account?
然後你來下賭注呢
Then you could place a bet, right?
是啊 夥計
Yeah. Yeah, dude.
繼續 沒問題的
Say the word. Done.
夥計 你在做什麼
Dude, what the hell are you doing?
我在入侵政♥府♥的一個
Dude, I'm hacking into the government's...
關於軟體的實驗項目
...experimental software programs, all right?
他們計劃了未來200年的軟體發展
They have the next 200 years of software ready to go.
來看看這個
Check this out, look.
他們這樣明顯就是耍我們
It's these damn conglomerates that just parcel it out to us...
-是耍我們 -我上班要遲到了
-...like cheese. -I am late for work.
-我們在網絡世界裏就像老鼠一樣 -我要走了 好運
-We're just rats in their cyber maze. -Gotta go. Good luck.
我回頭聯♥系♥你
I'll tell you later.
你還好嗎 外公
Would you hold still, Gramps?
還好嗎 我的天 你可以在我的脖子上放了一個剃刀
Hold still? For chrissake, you're holding a straight razor to my neck.
我要怎麼辦
Where am l gonna go?
你知道嗎 如果你不說話的話 會很順利的
If you stopped talking, I'd probably be finished by now.
我要躺下來放鬆休息
You know, I wanna lay down and relax.