該片故事基於《安徒生童話》改編而成,講述了公主安娜和喜愛冒險的山民克里斯托弗以及一隻馴鹿、會說話的雪人一起踏上北上冒險的路程,而他們冒險之旅的目的是爲了解除安娜的姐姐—冰雪皇后下的讓她的王國陷入永恆寒冬的詛咒。除了冒險之旅之外,影片也將爲安娜設置一段糾纏于山民克里斯托弗和瀟灑的王子漢斯之間的三角戀情,但故事將更多地集中於安娜和她的姐姐冰雪皇后艾莎之間的關係。
阿倫戴爾王國的兩個公主
隆冬嚴寒 漫天雨雪
Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining
冰封之力 無情又無私
This icy force both foul and fair
埋藏一顆冰雪之心
Has a frozen heart worth mining
切開冰冷清澈的結晶
So cut through the heart, cold and clear
對這冰雪又愛又恨
Strike for love and strike for fear
冰封美景
See the beauty sharp and sheer
割開堅冰
Split the ice apart
打碎冰雪之心
And break the frozen heart
嘿 呦 留神腳下 別逞強
Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go
嘿 呦 留神腳下 別逞強
Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go
美麗又強大
Beautiful! Powerful
危險又冷酷
Dangerous! Cold
冰雪是不受約束的魔法
Ice has a magic can't be controlled
勝過一人 勝過十人
Stronger than one, stronger than ten
勝過成百上千人
Stronger than a hundred men
隆冬嚴寒 漫天雨雪
Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining
冰封之力 無情又無私
This icy force both foul and fair
埋藏一顆冰雪之心
Has a frozen heart worth mining
切開冰冷清澈的結晶
Cut through the heart, cold and clear
對這冰雪又愛又恨
Strike for love and strike for fear
美麗和危險爲伴
There's beauty and there's danger here
割開堅冰
Split the ice apart
小心冰雪之心
Beware the frozen heart
跟上 斯溫
Come on, Sven!
喂 艾爾莎
Elsa. Psst!
艾爾莎
Elsa!
醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
安娜 快回去睡覺吧
Anna, go back to sleep.
我就是睡不着 天上有光 我就睡不着
I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake,
所以起來玩吧
so we have to play.
你自己去玩吧
Go play by yourself.
快來陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman?
快來 快來 快來 快來
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快用魔法 快用魔法
Do the magic! Do the magic!
準備好了嗎
Ready?
太神奇了
This is amazing!
看這個
Watch this!
你好 我叫奧洛夫 我喜歡熱情的擁抱
Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
我喜歡你 奧洛夫
I love you, Olaf.
-等等 -接住我 -接住你了
- Hang on. - Catch me! - Gotcha!
-再來一次 -等等
- Again! - Wait!
慢點兒
Slow down!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna?
媽媽 爸爸
Mama! Papa!
你沒事的 安娜 我會保護你的
You're okay, Anna. I got you.
艾爾莎 你越來越失控了
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
這是個意外 我很抱歉 安娜
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.
-她像冰一樣冷 -我知道該去哪兒
- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.
冰
Ice?
再快點 斯溫
Faster, Sven!
斯溫
Sven!
請幫幫我
Please... Help!
我女兒她
My daughter!
是國王
He is the King!
地精
Trolls...?
安靜 我在傾聽呢
Shush. I'm trying to listen.
小可愛們 我要收了你倆
Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.
國王陛下
Your Majesty!
是生來就有還是中了惡咒
Born with the powers or cursed?
生來就有 而且法力越來越強了
Born. And they're getting stronger.
幸好傷到的不是她的心
You are lucky it wasn't her heart.
心不容易恢復
The heart is not so easily changed,
頭卻不難治好
but the head can be persuaded.
請你盡力
Do what you must.
我建議抹去所有和魔法有關的東西
I recommend we remove all magic,
爲了保險 有魔法的記憶都不要留
even memories of magic to be safe...
但是別擔心 快樂的記憶還在
But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.
她會沒事的
She will be okay.
她不會記得我的魔法嗎
But she won't remember I have powers?
-安全起見 -聽我說 艾爾莎
- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa,
你的魔法只會日漸增強
your power will only grow.
魔法固然美好
There is beauty in it...
但也有危險
but also great danger.
你必須學會控制
You must learn to control it.
恐懼是你的敵人
Fear will be your enemy.
不 我們會保護他 她肯定能學會控制
No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
不過現在
Until then,
還是關上城門 遣散僕從
we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.
儘量減少她與別人的接觸
We will limit her contact with people
防止別人知道她的魔法
and keep her powers hidden from everyone...
包括安娜
including Anna.
艾爾莎
Elsa?
快來陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
我們一起出去玩吧
Come on let's go and play
我好久見不到你 快出來呀
I never see you anymore. Come out the door
你好像離開我了
It's like you've gone away
我們曾是好夥伴
We used to be best buddies
現在你卻不理我 快告訴我爲什麼
And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why
快來陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
不堆雪人也可以呀
It doesn't have to be a snowman
走吧 安娜
Go away, Anna.
好吧 再見
Okay bye
戴着手套會有幫助 瞧
The gloves will help. See...
-封閉起來 -不要去感受
- Conceal it. - Don't feel it.
別讓人看清
Don't let it show.
快來陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
或是騎車繞大廳跑
Or ride our bike around the hall
好久沒人陪我玩
I think some company is overdue
我都只能對畫唱歌了
I've started talking to the pictures on the walls
撐住 貞德
Hang in there, Joan.
房間這麼空 內心好孤單
It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms
看時光滴答流逝
Just watching the hours tick by
我很害怕 魔法越來越強了
I'm scared. It's getting stronger.
害怕只會越來越糟
Getting upset only makes it worse.
冷靜下來
Calm down.
不 別碰我 求你了 我不想傷害你
No. Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.
我們兩週後見
See you in two weeks.
-你們一定要走嗎 -你會沒事的 艾爾莎
- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa.
艾爾莎
Elsa?
求你了 我知道你在裏面
Please, I know you're in there
人們都在打聽你的下落
People are asking where you've been
他們說要勇敢 我也在努力
They say have courage and I'm trying to
我就在門外 讓我進來吧
I'm right out here for you. Just let me in
現在只剩你我
We only have each other
我們彼此相依
It's just you and me
我們究竟該怎麼辦
What are we gonna do
快來陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
三 年 後
-歡迎來到阿倫黛爾 -謝謝您 先生
- Welcome to Arendelle! - Merci, monsieur!
請小心腳下 城門馬上就會開啓
Watch your Steps please. The gates will opening Soon.
爲什麼我非得穿這個
Why do I have to wear this?
因爲女王已經成年
Because the Queen has come of age.
今天是加冕日
It's Coronation Day!
那又不是我的錯
That's not my fault.
-你想要什麼 斯溫 -給我個點心
- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!
-那暗號是什麼 -請給我
- What's the magic word? - Please!
喂喂喂 一人一半
A..A... a... a! Share!
今天城門居然開啓了
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
而且是開一整天
And for a whole day!
快點兒 珀西
Faster, Persi!
阿倫黛爾 我最神祕的貿易伙伴
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
開啓了城門 等我來探尋
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
和榨取財富
and exploit your riches.
我居然說出聲了嗎
Did I just say that out loud?
我已經等不及想看看
Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to
女王陛下和公主殿下了
see the Queen and the Princess.
她們一定非常可愛
I bet they're absolutely lovely.
肯定是美麗動人
I bet they are beautiful.
安娜公主
Princess Anna...?
什麼事
Huh? Yeah?
-抱歉打擾 但是殿下 -不不不 沒有
- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.
我已經起牀很久了
I've been up for hours.
誰啊
Who is it?
還是我 殿下 城門馬上就要開啓
It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.
-該做準備了 -當然
- Time to get ready. - Of course!
準備什麼
Ready for what?
您姐姐的加冕儀式 殿下
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
姐姐的加冕儀式
My sister's cor-neration...
今天是加冕日
It's coronation day!
今天是加冕日
It's coronation day!
窗戶和大門都已開啓
The window is open! So's that door
好久沒有這樣過
I didn't know they did that anymore
誰知道我們有八千個沙拉碟呢
我在這空蕩的大廳漫步多年
For years I have roamed these empty halls
沒有舞會 要舞廳有什麼用
Why have a ballroom with no balls
終於 城門就要開啓了
Finally, they're opening up the gates
都是有血有肉的人
There'll be actual, real-life people
這感覺好奇怪
It'll be totally strange
可我早已準備好了
But wow am I so ready for this change
因爲好久以來
'Cause for the first time in forever
會有音樂 伴着燈光
There'll be music, there'll be light
因爲好久以來
For the first time in forever
我將徹夜翩然起舞
I'll be dancing through the night
我不知道是興奮還是得意
Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
但總之也差不多
But I'm somewhere in that zone
因爲好久以來
'Cause for the first time in forever
我將不再孤單 我等不及見到大家
I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone...
如果遇到真命天子呢
What if I meet "The one"?
今晚 想象自己禮服加身
Tonight, imagine me gown and all
迷人地斜倚着牆
Fetchingly draped against the wall
好一幅精緻優雅的畫面
The picture of sophisticated Grace
驀然回首 看到我的他
I suddenly see him standing there
素未謀面 面容俊朗
a beautiful stranger tall and fair
我只想嘴裏塞滿巧克力
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face
但我們徹夜暢談歡笑
But then we laugh and talk all evening
說起來也奇怪
Which is totally bizarre
和以前的生活截然不同
Nothing like the life I've led so far
好久好久以來
For the first time in forever
生活中充滿了魔法和歡樂
There'll be magic, there'll be fun
好久好久以來
For the first time in forever
我會受人矚目
I could be noticed by someone
我知道這是瘋言瘋語
And I know it is totally crazy
想象自己能找到真愛
To dream I'd find romance
但這是好久以來
But for the first time in forever
至少我有了機會
At least I've got a chance
掩藏好自己 不許人靠近
Don't let them in. Don't let them see
乖乖聽話 別讓大家擔心
Be the good girl You always have to be
把真心封閉
Conceal. Don't feel.
演好這出戏
Put on a show.
走錯一步 就會人盡皆知
Make one wrong move and everyone will know
只是爲了今天
But it's only for today
只是爲了今天
It's only for today
等待使人心焦
It's agony to wait
等待使人心焦
It's agony to wait
通知守衛打開 城門
Tell the guards to open up the gate
打開城門
The gate
這是好久以來
For the first time in forever
我將獲得夢想的一切
I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.
乖乖聽話 別讓大家擔心
Be the good girl you always have to be.
改變我生活的機會
A chance to change my only world.
把真心封閉
Conceal.
一個獲得真愛的機會
A chance to find true love
把真心封閉 不讓人看清
Conceal. Don't feel, Don't let them know
明天一切都將結束
I know it all ends tomorrow
所以必須抓住今天
So it has to be today
因爲這是好久以來
'Cause for the first time in forever
好久以來
For the first time in forever
什麼都無法阻止我
Nothing's in my way
我很抱歉 你受傷了嗎
I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
你好
Hey!
-對 不 我沒事 -真的嗎
- I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. - Are you sure?
沒錯 是我走路不小心
Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.
-但是我真的沒事 -謝天謝地
- But I'm great, actually. - Oh, thank goodness.
我是南部羣島的漢斯王子
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
-我是阿倫黛爾的安娜公主 -公主
- Princess Anna of Arendelle. - Princess...?
公主殿下
My Lady.
你好啊
Hi... again.
老天
Oh boy.
真尷尬 不是說你
Ha. This is awkward. Not you're awkward,
但是我們 是我很尷尬
but just because we're...I'm awkward.
你好帥 我說啥了