好的好的 這樣
Okay, okay. Here we go.
太孤單了
So lonely.
太呆
Stiff.
這可不行
I can't do that!
艾爾莎 這可是爲安娜 你能做到的
Come on, Elsa, this is for Anna. You can do this.
鎮定 看起來很棒了
Relax! It looks great.
但我希望做到完美
I just want it to be perfect.
說到完美 瞧瞧這個
Speaking of perfect, check this out.
安娜生日快樂
克里斯托弗 我真的能把這兒交給你嗎
Kristoff, are you sure I can leave you in charge here?
沒問題
Absolutely.
我可不希望這裏出什麼問題
Because I don't want anything to happen to this courtyard.
能出什麼事 都準備完畢了
What could happen? It's all set.
奧洛夫 你在幹什麼
Olaf, what are you doing?
我沒喫蛋糕
I'm not eating cake.
-奧洛夫 -但這可是個冰淇淋蛋糕啊
- Olaf... - But it's an ice cream cake!
-而且是給安娜的 -好吧是給安娜的
- And it's for Anna. - And it's for Anna.
-到時間了 -到時間了 什麼時間
- Oh, it's time! - It's time! For what?
好的
Okay...
-你確定你沒問題嗎 -確定
- You sure you got this? - I'm sure.
-準備好之前不許別人進來 -好的
- Don't let anyone in before we're ready. - I won't.
-什麼也不要亂碰 -我就站這不動
- And don't touch anything. - I'm just gonna stand here.
我也許會稍微走一走
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
還有把蛋糕看好
And keep an eye on that cake!
她覺得你很笨哦
She thinks you're an idiot!
很顯然 她錯了
Well, clearly she's wrong!
怎麼啦 沒事啊
What? It's fine.
我不識字 字母都不認識
I can't read... or spell.
安娜
Anna!
祝你
Happy birthday.
生日快樂
To you.
是你的生日啦
It's your birthday!
那祝我
To me...
-我的生日 -快起來
- It's my birthday. - Come on!
-我生日 -這個生日會很完美 因爲
- It's my birthday? - And it's going to be perfect because...
你之前都沒過過一次生日
You've never had a real birthday before
當然除了在我緊鎖的屋門外的生日
except, of course, the ones just spent outside my locked door
所以我來送上遲到了太久的祝福
so I'm here way too late to help you celebrate.
還願我能做你的生日伴侶
And be your birthday date if I may...
艾爾莎 我覺得你好像感冒[冷]了
Elsa, I'm thinking you might have a cold
我纔不會感冒 而且
I don't get colds, besides...
冰封千里我也不再害怕
A cold never bothered me anyway
-漂亮 -跟着繩子走就好
- Fancy. - Just follow the string.
等等 什麼
Wait, what?
我可有個大計劃 今天滿滿的驚喜
I've got big plans, I've got surprises for today
什麼事都不會影響我們
Nothing but nothing's gonna get in our way
我盡我所能 策劃了好幾周
I've worked for weeks planned everything within my power
甚至讓克里斯托弗和斯溫洗了個澡
I even got Kristoff and Sven to take shower
誰要是敢攔着我
If someone wants to hold me back
叫他過來試試看
I'd like to see them try
夏天到啦
Summer!
我策劃了生日來襲
I'm on the birthday plan attack
我要給你太陽 給你月亮還有藍天
I'm giving you the sun, the moon and the sky
我有弟弟了
Little brothers!
-我要給你完美的一天 -三明治
- I'm making today a perfect day for you - Sandwich!
哪怕竭盡全力 也要給你驚喜
I'm making today a blast if it's the last thing I do
因爲你對我那麼重要 我卻傷害了你
For everything you are to me and all you've been through
今天一定要你過個完美的生日
I'm making today a perfect day for you
-現在一下三個了 -我沒事
- They come in threes! - I'm fine.
驚喜 尤其是這個驚喜
Surprise, surprise this one specially...
我都眼花繚亂了 但我還是擔心你
You've got me reeling but I'm still concerned for you
我覺得你該回家 躺下休息休息
I think it's time that you go home and get some rest
不能停下 因爲下一個纔是最棒的
We are not stopping 'cause the next one is the best
艾爾莎你需要休息
Elsa, you gotta go lie down
不要 要給鎮子換新顏
No way, we have to paint the town
但你需要看病
But you need medical attention
生病了嗎 需要我特製的感冒藥嗎
Are you sick? How 'bout a cold remedy of my own invention
-不用 謝謝 -還是用的
- No thanks. - We'll take it.
我們要讓今天
We're making today a
成爲完美的一天
perfect day for you -
成爲獨特的一天
Making today a special day
我們唱起生日歌♥ 讓你的願望都成真
We're singing a birthday song to make your wishes come true
-願望成真 -我們最愛安娜公主
- Wishes come true - We love princess Anna
我也愛你
And I love you too
我們要讓今天成爲完美的一天
So we're making today a perfect day
什麼都好的一天
A fabulous day in every way
我們要讓今天成爲完美的一天
We're making today a perfect day
我來弄好
I can fix it.
不行不行
No, no!
修好啦
All fixed!
幹香蕉嬉皮帽
"Dry banana hippy hat"?
快來 我們要上塔
Come on. Now we climb!
艾爾莎 你太累啦 你真的需要休息
Elsa, that's too much. You need to rest.
我們得繼續生日感冒 我是說驚喜
We need to get to our birthday chills, I mean thrills.
制♥造♥夢想 還有大計劃
Making dreams, making plans
衝啊衝啊衝
Go, go, go, go!
跟着繩子走到最後
Follow the string to the end
你就是我最好的朋友
You are my very best friend
-艾爾莎 -怎麼啦 我沒事
- Elsa? - What? I'm fine.
我們一路向上 快樂歌♥唱
We're gonna climb, we're gonna sing
跟着繩子找禮物
Follow the string to the thing
快樂快樂快樂幸福幸福幸福
Happy, happy, happy. Merry, merry, merry
忽冷忽熱的大日子
Hot... cold... hot... big day
艾爾莎瞧你 都發燒了 燙的厲害
Elsa, look at you. You've got a fever. You're burning up.
好啦 不能繼續啦
Alright, we can't go on like this
生日驚喜先停一停
Let's put this day on hold
好啦 別騙自己啦
Come on, admit it to yourself
好吧
Okay
我確實感冒了
I have a cold
對不起安娜 我只想讓你過個完美的生日
I'm sorry, Anna. I just wanted to give you one perfect birthday,
但被我毀了 又一次
but I ruined it. Again.
你沒有毀掉什麼呀 先去牀上躺着吧
You didn't ruin anything. Let's just get you to bed.
驚喜
Surprise!
我們要讓今天成爲完美的一天
We're making today a perfect day for you
把今天變成大大的笑臉
We're making today a smiley face all shiny and new
-還是有區別的 混亂和 -狂歡
- There's a fine line between chaos - And a hullabaloo
我們要讓今天成爲完美的一天
We're making today a perfect day
A N N A
A! N! N! A!
-給你完美的一天 -生日快樂
- Making today a perfect day for you - Happy birthday.
讓今天充滿快樂沒有憂傷
Making today a happy day and no feeling blue
我愛你寶貝
I love you baby!
爲我們重要的你
For everything you are to us
-和你爲我們做的一切 -真的
- And all that you do - I do.
給你完美的一天
We're making today a perfect day
給你完美的一天
Making today a perfect day
-完美的一天 -好啦 你得上♥牀♥去
- Perfect day! - Okay. To bed with you.
等等等等 現在就只剩
Wait, wait. All that's left to
女王吹響生日號♥角啦
do is for the queen to blow the birthday bugle horn.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no...
阿倫戴爾
南部羣島
-這真是我最棒的生日禮物 -哪個是
- Best birthday present ever. - Which one?
允許我照顧你呀
You letting me take care of you.
這邊 雪泥雪漿
This way, Sludge and Slush
雪崩雪安冰花冰電
and Slide and Ansel and Flake and Fridge
雪紛雪飛冰晶暴風雪冰袋冰球
and Flurry and Powder and Crystal and Squall and Pack and Sphere
-還有威廉 -求別問
- and William! - Don't ask.
電影精選列表