It's an honor to announce this year's Blossom Queen winner.
我很榮幸地宣佈今年"花魁"得主
The most important crown that any girl can ever wear.
女孩子一輩子中最重要的冠冕
Dylan Schoenfield.
迪倫·尚恩費徳
Dylan. Thanks.
迪倫 謝謝
Dylan.
迪倫
Dylan! Yes, Principal Guthrie?
迪倫! 是 加恩裏校長
The Blossom Queen campaign application.
這是"花魁"比賽的申請表
Oh. I need your signature.
噢 在這籤個名吧
Oh, thanks.
噢 謝謝
Ahem. Next.
下一位
This year's going to be "fantastique",
今年必定會很精彩
Know why? Why?
知道爲什麼嗎? 爲什麼?
Because once I'm crowned Blossom Queen,
因爲一旦我當上花魁
I will be the most popular girl at Woodlands Academy ever.
我就能成爲沃蘭茲學院最受歡迎的女生
Class is downstairs.
在樓下上課
Drama Club. Easy votes,
戲劇社的票很容易得到
they like my dramatic flair.
他們喜歡我戲劇性的天賦
Oh, the very shirt I introduced last semester.
噢 上學期由我負責的學妹們
Followers. Easy votes.
小嘍嘍 容易得手的票
Film Club nerds.
電影社的書呆子
You're like a movie star to them. Totes.
你對他們來說就像電影明星 絕對的
Indie rock wannabes.
搖滾樂狂徒
What's with the guitars, people? This isn't a campfire.
吉他是怎麼一回事啊? 真以爲是篝火夜啊
I can't believe you used to be friends with Amy Loubalu.
我真不敢相信你曾是艾米·羅布盧的朋友
Alas, it's true.
哎呀 是沒錯
Until I traded up to you two.
那是我認識你倆前的事
Dylan.
迪倫
I took your suggestion and got my hair cut into a bob.
我聽你的意見剪了個鮑伯頭
Definitely cuted up.
太可愛了
See? People know I care.
看到沒? 大家知道我在乎他們
Easy vote.
票真容易得手
But what about Nicole Paterson?
但妮可·帕德森呢?
She's major competition.
她是你最大的競爭對手
Lola and Hannah see me as their leader
蘿拉和漢娜視我爲領袖
and a leader should never show weakness.
身爲領袖絕不能曝短
That would be "mauvais".
否則將會很"糟糕"
That's French for "ew."
那是法語"噁心"的意思
What and ever.
不管怎樣
A good candidate likes competish.
一個優秀的參選者都喜歡競爭
If I ran for Blossom Queen unopposed and won, boring.
如果我順利地贏了比賽 那多無聊
And who has the number one seat on The Ramp?
況且只有我能坐在食堂前端用膳
Dude, hey.
嗨
Oh, look, Asher's holding it for me.
噢 看呀 亞瑟幫我佔了位置
Oh. So sweet.
噢 真貼心
Oh, my.
噢 天啊
Oh!
噢!
You... You geek!
你... 你個怪胎!
This is designer!
這可是名牌!
No, it's tuna noodle casserole.
不 這只是金槍魚麪條
You are so gross.
你太讓人倒胃口
Gross is just one syllable.
"倒胃口"這詞是單音節發音
I can't believe that popular people like me are forced
我真不敢相信 像我這樣受歡迎的人
to share the same air as nerd herders like you.
居然被迫和你這種書呆子呼吸同樣的空氣
What? Forced to share the same air as me?
什麼? 被迫和我呼吸同樣的空氣?
Okay, you wear so much perfume,
好吧 你噴那麼濃的香水
you need a gas mask just to survive.
甚至需要防毒面具才能生存
Watch.
看着
Is this yesterday's fettuccine Alfredo
這可是昨天的麪條
recycled? No paparazzi.
回收再利用? 不準拍照
Oh.
噢
So sweet.
真甜蜜
Oh, my. Oh!
噢 上帝 噢
You... You geek!
你... 你個怪胎!
This is designer!
這可是名牌
No, it's tuna noodle casserole.
不 這只是金槍魚麪條
You are so gross.
你太讓人倒胃口
Gross is just one syllable.
"倒胃口"是單音節發音的
Oh!
噢!
That's classic.
真精彩
Look what you did to my friends.
看看你對我朋友做了什麼好事
But I didn't...
但我沒有...
I can't believe that popular people like me are forced
我真不敢相信像我這樣受歡迎的人
to share the same air as nerd herders like you.
居然被迫和你這種書呆子呼吸同樣的空氣
Ugh!
噢!
I prefer the term "film geek."
我比較喜歡"電影怪胎"的稱呼
Ugh!
噢!
They must practice that.
他們真得好好練練
Casablanca, Curtiz is the director.
卡薩布蘭卡 由科茲執導
It also stars Ingrid Bergman,
這部電影捧紅了英格·伯曼
Peter Lorre and Claude Rains.
彼得·羅裏和克勞德·芮恩
As Bogart's best film? I fully disagree.
這是博加特最好的電影? 我纔不同意
The African Queen, with Katharine Hepburn,
非洲女王號♥ 卡特琳娜·哈勃爲女主角
directed by John Huston.
強尼·修得瑟執導
I mean, it's miraculous.
那部電影是個奇蹟
I mean, it's unbelievable. Hi.
我是說 它太讓人無法置信... 嗨!
Oh, look. Film Club president finally decided to show up.
噢 看吶 電影社的主席終於出現了
Sorry, guys. I got stuck in traffic on the diva freeway.
抱歉 我被"戲劇天后"給耽擱了
Where's your lunch?
你的午餐呢?
Dylan Schoenfield's wearing it.
在迪倫·尚恩費徳身上
Yeah, my food went where no mere mortal has ever gone before.
對 我的食物去了凡人去不了的地方
The Ramp.
食堂前端
You need a passport to go in there.
你需要通行證才能進去
Passport? You need a robot army.
通行證? 你需要一整支機器人軍隊
With level 83 "Dragon Slayer" skills.
同時具備八十三♥級♥的"屠龍"技能
Okay, guys, seriously, it's a whole other alien world.
好吧 說真的 那裏是另一個外星世界
A mystery species.
一個神祕的種族
We'll never fully understand the Populars
我們不會了解那些"校園紅人"
and the way their strange vortex works.
和他們怪異的相處模式
Okay, what are you inventing now?
好吧 你到底發明了什麼?
Artificial Intelligence chess.
人工智能的西洋棋
Hey, Amy.
嗨 艾米
That's a cool guitar case.
那個吉他盒很帥氣
Never gonna happen, friend.
不要再做夢了 夥伴
Thanks for the support, pal.
兄弟 謝謝你潑冷水
Calculate this, Josh.
喬什 仔細算算
You've been crushing on Amy Loubalu since third grade.
你從三年級開始就開始喜歡艾米
We're juniors.
我們是初中生
That's approximately 2,268 school days, minus summer breaks,
減去暑假 大概有2268個上學日
that you could have asked her out and haven't.
你大可以約她出去 但你沒有
I'd go out with you.
我可以跟你出去
Guys, I don't have time for dating, okay?
兄弟 我沒有時間約會 好嗎?
The Puget Sound Film Festival is only six weeks away.
普吉特灣電影節就在六星期之後
And he's our school's best shot
這是我們最好的機會
at total domination of the city's student film scene.
能夠成爲全區電影社之首
You better win. No. I gotta win.
你最好贏 不 我必須贏
Okay, first prize is a summer at a Hollywood film camp in Los Angeles.
冠軍獎品是去好萊塢參加電影交流營
All right, I wanna make this groundbreaking documentary
我要做一個驚天地泣鬼神的紀錄片
that truly changes the bar.
改變一切
You know, a film that establishes me I love you.
憑着這部紀錄片 我愛你
As the next cinematic genius.
打響我電影界奇才的名號♥
So, what's the documentary about?
那 這部紀錄片要拍什麼內容?
No idea.
還不知道
You have no idea.
你不知道
So wanna go out with me?
想跟我出去約會嗎?
What...? No.
什麼...? 不
Come in.
進來
Mr. F.?
F老師?
Oh, Josh.
噢 喬什
Brought my application.
這是我的申請表
My favorite student and great, great.
我的得意門生... 不錯 不錯
電影精選列表