一個月前
貝艾爾市
"我們在船上 賤♥人♥" 漢普頓斯09年三角洲基金休閒館
金錢
早安 西西里奧
Buenos dias, Cecelio!
先生 你們的廣♥告♥上說 "不良信貸 沒問題"
Sir, I'm just saying, your ad says, "Bad credit, no problem."
你能給我說說什麼 叫"沒問題"嗎
So can you define "no problem"?
我沒拿到這筆貸款 就是個問題
Because me not getting this loan is a problem.
對不起 所以我才叫你...
I'm sorry. That's why I'm asking you to...
-對不起 爸爸 -沒關係 就是有點噁心
-Sorry, Daddy. -That's okay, but that's just nasty.
不 不是說你 先生
No, no, no. Not you, sir.
出♥售♥中 好學區 好 聽我說
Listen to this. What
如果萬事具備只欠三萬美金 我該如何呢
if I have everything I need except the $30,000?
保持冷靜 先生 先生 能否...
Keep calm? Sir. Sir. Can you...?
女士 好的 我聽不出來
Ma'am. Okay. I couldn't tell.
你難道不該是掠奪放款人嗎 快來吞噬我吧
Aren't you supposed to be a predatory lender? Then prey on me!
好嗎 你是威猛的獅子 我是羸弱的小羚羊
Okay? You're a lion, I'm a gazelle.
好 我告訴你 我這就把女兒叫過來聽電♥話♥...
Okay, fine. Fine. Do you know what? I'm putting my daughter on the phone.
你來跟她解釋一下她爲何要去
Explain to her why she has to go to school
上這麼一所遍佈犯罪少年的...
in a gangbanger school district...
殺害孩子的學校 殺害
where they're murdering kids. Murdering!
來吧 你告訴她
Here, you tell her.
嘿 寶貝 按我教你的做
Hey, baby, do what I showed you.
-你爲什麼要讓我去找死 -不
-Why do you want me to get murdered? -No.
殺害 你爲什麼要讓我去找死
"Murdered. Why do you want me to get murdered?"
他們掛了
They hung up.
寶貝 因爲你沒按照我教你的來
Because you're not doing what I told you to.
-你有病 -我沒病 這叫孤注一擲
-You are sick. -I'm not sick. It's called desperate.
寶貝 我們只要省喫儉用就好
Baby, all we have to do is keep saving.
我需要一些關懷 能抱我一下嗎
I just need some love. Can you just hug me?
親我一下好嗎
Just kiss me?
-好點嗎 -氣氛好奇怪
-Any better? -Awkward.
過來 拿上你的果汁和書包
Come on. Get your juice, and your book bag.
我告訴過你要擊中靶心
I told you to hit the bull's-eye.
哭一下有多難 瑪凱拉
How hard is it to cry, Makayla?
"殺害 殺害"
"Murder. Murder."
中南部下城
-當心 -閃開 老頭兒
-Watch out. -Move, old man.
那是大♥麻♥嗎
Is that weed?
嘿 要注意安全 聽到沒
Hey, I want you to be safe, okay?
聽我說 聽我說 你不會永遠都待在這所學校的
Listen to me. Listen to me. You're not gonna be at this school forever.
爸爸已經在想辦法了 我愛你
Daddy's working on it. I love you.
-我也愛你 -好了
-I love you too. -All right.
-別擔心 -不擔心有點難 你是我女兒啊
-Don't worry. -Kind of hard not to worry. You're my daughter.
-快走吧 寶貝 -嘿 當心
-Come on, dear. -Hey, watch it!
只是時間問題
Matter of time. Matter of time.
-我要踢了 詹姆斯 -好
-I kick, James! -Yeah.
閃開
Move!
旋風腿
-嘿 寶貝 -親愛的 看看這個
-Hey, babe! -Watch this, honey.
看這個
Watch this.
看那踢腿
Whoo! Look at that kick!
幹得漂亮 詹姆斯
Good job, James!
漂亮 我們今天都很刻苦
Good job, guys. We're all working hard today. Mm.
我高大威猛的未婚夫 你在那兒看起來相當棒
You looked good out there, my big strong fiancé.
喬安說我應該專注在 把自己的力量帶到這個世界
Jaoa says I need to focus on bringing my power into the world.
媽的
Fuck!
也許我能幫上忙
Maybe I can help.
你...
You...
真是個大好人 詹姆斯·金
are a great man, James King.
在新房♥子裏找上我
Do me on the new house.
它變大了嗎
Did it get bigger?
是的 寶貝
Yeah, it did, baby.
它是陰♥莖♥之王 是你的權杖
It's the dick of a king. It's your scepter.
-不是 -是
-No. -Yeah.
-不是 -是
不是 我是指房♥子
No, I mean the house.
詹姆斯 國王需要他的城♥堡♥
The king needs his castle, James.
一萬平方英尺
Ten thousand square feet.
七個臥室
Seven bedrooms.
兩個廚房♥
Two kitchens.
無限大的泳池
WHISPERS Infinity pool.
那是客房♥中的客房♥
Is that a guesthouse for the guesthouse?
以防客人又帶客人來
Well, in case our guests have guests.
你的朋友那麼多 寶貝
And you have so many friends, baby.
是不是 香餑餑先生
Don't you, Mr. Popular?
太給力了
So powerful.
你不覺得這房♥子太大了嗎
So you don't think it's too much house, do you?
詹姆斯 你是認真的
James, seriously?
你真要在這房♥子里居家過日子嗎
I mean, you wanna raise a family in this house?
-是的 -在這...
-Well, yes. -In this...
房♥子裏
house?
不
No!
不 這房♥子就是個鬼地方
No, this house is a shithole!
瞧...
Look...
有人歡喜有人愁 詹姆斯
there's winners and there's losers, James.
正是這推動着國家
It's what drives this country.
對嗎 人們盯着你的所有...
All right? People look at what you have...
想據爲己有
and they want it.
他們想要你的豪♥宅♥
They want your huge house.
他們想要...
And they want...
你那熱辣的 熱辣的...
your hot, hot...
-妻子 -那麼火♥辣♥
-wife. -So hot.
-誰是王 -我是
-Who's the king? -I am.
你是王 你今天能掙多少錢
Are you the king? How much money you gonna make today?
-足夠噎死一個嬰孩 -沒錯
-Enough to choke a baby. -That's right.
-是啊 你是贏家嗎 -沒錯 我是
-Yeah, are you a winner? -Yes, I'm a winner.
-這是誰的奶♥子♥ -我的
-Whose tits are these? -They're my tits.
這些是王的乳♥頭♥
These are the king's tits!
-王的乳♥頭♥ -沒錯
-The king's titties. -That's right.
-這是王的弟弟嗎 -尺寸中等偏上呢
-Is it a king's dick? -It's slightly above average.
是嗎 你得表明立場 詹姆斯
Yeah? You gotta stake your claim, James.
沒錯 你要表明立場
Yes! You gotta stake it!
表明我的立場
Stake my claim.
噢 來啊 寶貝 像億萬富翁一樣挺我吧
Oh, come on, baby. Do me like a billionaire!
你 就是你 戴上那頂帽子
You. You, right there, with the hat.
獄前教育
*我不屑一顧
I don't care
威爾索普基金管理
賺美元
偶是神
嘿 老闆 你收到我的短♥信♥了嗎
Hey, boss man, did you get that text?
我昨天給你發了一個短♥信♥
I sent you a text yesterday.
大驚喜
Surprise!
老闆在這兒呢
The boss is here.
或許我們該表現得 像有工作要做
Maybe it's time that we act like we got work to do.
我們有四十部汽車 在這裏有八小時
We got 40 cars and we got eight hours of the air down here!
詹姆斯·金 威爾索普基金管理
James King, Wealthrop Funds.
從我委託人賬戶轉一億過去
Transfer 100 million from my client accounts.
我想買♥♥布萊德威化學的盤 直到七點五
I'd like to put a buy order on Bradway Chemical, up to 7.50.
我對精煤把握不錯
I've got a good feeling about clean coal.
邁克 清潔一下車頂
Clean the roofs, Mike.
好萊塢豪華泡泡洗車中心
你不覺得大家能看到那些嗎
You don't think people can see those?
我僱你是要做一件事
I hired you to do one thing.
就是因爲你高高噠
That's be tall.
不錯 好樣的
All right, great job.
嘿 詹姆斯 很精彩啊
Hey there, Jamesy, that was quite a ride, man.
股市收盤 就像二零一二年第三季度一樣
That was like third quarter 2012.
-看你工作真是享受啊 先生 -謝謝你 利奧
-It's a real pleasure to watch you work, sir. -Thanks, Leo.
嗯 怎麼樣 你知道我的名字
Yeah. How about that, you knew my name!
我很喜歡
I love it.
我撤回一些天然氣 繼續跟進煤礦
So I shorted gas and went long on coal.
收益不容樂觀 不過...
It wasn't quite the return I was hoping for, but...
詹姆斯
James.
你今天爲我的公♥司♥ 賺了兩千八百萬美元
You made my company $28 million today.
電影精選列表