鬼屋脫身
全面搜尋仍然在進行
A frantic search is underway today
據調查 又有一個年輕女人
after another young woman
在倫道夫縣失蹤
has been reported missing in Randolph County.
當地政♥府♥稱 28歲的克里斯蒂·威廉姆斯
According to local authorities, Kristie Williams, 28,
最後一次現身是在星期五深夜的時候
was last seen outside of Karma's Bar & Grill
卡瑪酒吧和燒烤店外面
late Friday night.
最近當地幾名婦女連續失蹤
With the recent disappearances of several local women,
多個調查小組已經成立
multiple neighborhood watch groups have formed
當局會繼續尋找兇手
as authorities continue to hunt for answers.
任何...
Anyone...
早上好
Morning.
噢
Oh!
這可太好了
Great.
對不起 我不知道會嚇到你
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
你來這裏幹什麼 傑瑞
What are you doing here, Jerry?
我給你買♥♥了咖啡
I brought you a coffee.
謝謝
Thank you.
哦 等等 那個
Oh, you know, actually that one's...
這個是你的
This one is yours.
你的是滿杯
You get the full one.
謝謝
Thanks.
我想 額
Wanted to, uhh...
想和你談談第二次約會的事
maybe talk to you about that second date.
對不起
I'm sorry,
我本來想給你回短♥信♥的
I meant to text you back.
我只是太忙了
I've just been so busy.
但現在不是時候 所以
But right now's not a really good time, so...
好吧
Yeah.
-當然 -嗯
- Of course, of course. - Okay.
好的
Great.
你忘了你的麪包
You forgot your bread.
謝謝你
Thank you.
你今天很忙 是嗎
You're in a hurry today, huh?
是的 我去參加女生旅行
Yeah, I'm going on a girls trip.
哦
Ah.
去哪
Where to?
去湖那裏
The lake.
但是 我會給你打電♥話♥的
But umm... I'll call you.
這個季節適合釣魚
It's good fishing this time of year.
是嗎
Oh yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
我戀愛了
I'm in love.
瑪迪
Maddie!
喂
Hey!
嗨
Hi!
塔馬拉
Tamara!
你到哪裏了
Where the hell are you?
你在路上嗎
Are you on your way?
布魯克 你要殺了我的
Brookie, you're gonna kill me.
我還要兩個小時
I'm still like two hours away.
你們最好別我沒到就開始喝酒
You guys better not start drinking without me.
我們肯定不會的
We would never do that.
快點過來
Just hurry up and get here.
你們
You guys!
請接收我的愛
Love you!
-愛你 -愛你
- Love you! - Love you!
再見
Bye.
該死
Oh shit!
操
Shit!
一點不意外
Of course.
太好了
Great.
操
Shit.
需要幫忙嗎 甜心
Need some help, sweetheart?
嗯 我車沒油了
Um, I actually ran out of gas.
你不會剛好有油吧
You don't happen to have any, do you?
那你有什麼可以償還的
What's in it for me?
我只是開個玩笑
I'm just kidding.
對於這麼一張漂亮的臉 我當然是答應
For a pretty face like that, I'd say yeah, I do.
謝謝
Thanks.
69嗎
69?
什麼
I'm sorry?
還是用的68號♥油
Or is this a '68?
哦 嗯
Oh, um...
是66號♥
It's a '66.
很好
It's nice.
謝謝
Thank you.
我馬上回來
I'll be right back.
我要打電♥話♥給我的朋友
Um, I'm actually gonna call my friends
告訴他們我會在路上和他們碰面
and let 'em know that I'll meet up with them up the road.
嗨 布魯克
Hey Brooke.
我們在路上碰面吧
Yeah, I'll meet you guys up the road.
這裏有兩個男的 他們會給我一點油
I have two guys here, and they're gonna give me some gas.
你們叫什麼名字
What's your guys's names?
我是梅爾夫
I'm Merv.
那是我弟弟基布
That's my brother Kib.
梅爾夫和基布
Merv and Kib here.
好的 我們一會兒見
So yeah, I'll see you soon.
好吧 再見
All right, bye.
布魯克是誰
Who's Brooke?
她和你一樣漂亮嗎
Is she as pretty as you?
你很緊張啊
You're a jumpy one, ain't you?
你要去哪裏
Where you headed?
呃 岡特斯維爾湖
Uh, Guntersville Lake, actually.
哦 太瘋狂了
Oh, that's crazy.
梅爾夫 我們剛剛還在討論
Merv, we were just talking about
要去湖邊呢 不是嗎
going up to the lake, weren't we?
是的
Oh yeah.
我和弟弟都喜歡那個湖
My brother and I love the lake.
那裏都是漂亮女孩
All them pretty girls up there.
我們應該開個派對
We should have a party.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
你覺得如何
What do you say?
我的朋友們在等我 所以我該走了
My friends are waiting for me, so I really should go.
但是謝謝你的汽油
But thanks for the gas.
好吧 如果你再遇到麻煩
Well hey, if you're ever in trouble again,
我會來找你的
I'll come find you...
天使
angel.
我還以爲你們會等我
Thought you guys were gonna wait for me.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hi! - Hey!
你花了太長時間
Took you long enough.
我知道
I know.
給你
Here.
拿着 喝我的
Catch up, take mine.
謝謝
Thank you.
隔壁的男孩們說要請我們喝酒
Um, the boys next door offered us shots,
那麼我馬上回來
so I will be right back.
天啊 看看她
God, look at her.
是的 她很特別
Yeah, she's something special.
我好像愛上她了
I think I love her.
哦
Aw!
那些男孩可真是好豔福啊
If only those boys knew who she was sleeping with tonight.
幸運的婊♥子♥
I am a lucky bitch.
好吧 是你
Yeah you are.
是你說要請喝酒嗎
Was it you who offered me shots?
哦 你要什麼都可以
Oh, anything for you.
謝謝
Thank you.
我可以接受你的恭維嗎
Can I take you up on that?
當然
Yeah, of course.
看看你啊