"侍之道即死之道"
"The Way of the Samurai is found in death.
"故每日應修死想"
Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.
"當身心放鬆之時"
Every day when one's body and mind are at peace,
"你要冥思着"
one should meditate upon being ripped apart
"被槍彈粉碎"
by arrows, rifles, spears and swords,
"被巨浪衝走"
being carried away by surging waves,
"被火焚"
being thrown into the midst of a great fire,
"遭雷劈"
being struck by lightning,
"葬身山崩亂石"
being shaken to death by a great earthquake,
"墮入萬丈深淵,或死於瘧疾"
falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease
"或隨主人而切腹"
or committing seppuku at the death of one's master."
"每日不間斷,可視己已死,此乃侍道之本"
片名:幽靈狗: 侍之道
把事情複雜化並不好
你不應尋他道於侍道 對於他道亦如是
如能遵循此法 應能聞衆道而修己道
明天我把剩下的給你
I'll get you the rest tomorrow.
沒問題的
No problem.
"聽着, 弗蘭克..."
'Listen, Frank ...'
"別碰老闆的女兒"
'Don't fuck around with the boss's daughter.'
"別嚇我, 喬叔"
'Don't break my balls, Uncle Joe.'
"混♥蛋♥,聽清楚"
'Asshole, listen to me.'
"她是精神病院的常客"
'She's been in and out of psychiatric hospitals.'
- 她是神經病 - 嗯, 嗯...
- 'She's a wacko.' - 'Yeah, yeah ...'
"瓦戈把家族的錢放進她委託基金裏了"
'Vargo has put the family money in her trust fund.'
- 我早知道了 - 你會被♥幹♥掉的
'I already know.' 'You'll get clipped.'
你有完沒完, 喬叔?
Are you finished yet, Uncle Joe?
- 你快完蛋了! - 我還沒...
- 'You'll get whacked!' - I'm not fu ...
我他媽還沒死呢, 我掛電♥話♥了
I'm not fucking dead yet, so let's get off the goddamn phone.
"你聽到了麼? 那女孩是他媽的瘋子"
'Are you listening? That girl's a fucking wacko.'
- 好的, 知道了 - 瓦戈被她迷瘋了
'Yeah, I know.' 'Vargo's crazy about her.'
- 你知道"瘋"意味着啥? - 我知道, 喬叔
- 'You know what "crazy" means?' - 'Yeah, I know, Uncle Joe.'
瓦戈先生,山尼...
Excuse me, Mr. Vargo. Sonny ...
路易·波納薩利在外面, 說你叫他來的
Louie Bonacelli's outside, said you told him to come.
謝謝, 安吉
Thanks, Angie.
- 抱歉, 我很快回來 - 好的
- Excuse me, I'll be right back. - OK.
- 我幾乎中了那號♥碼 - 你填了什麼?
- I almost hit the number. - What did you play?
我的車牌號♥碼,想不到的是
I played my license plate number. You know what?
搖出的是我的街道號♥碼
My fucking house-address number came out!
嗨...
Hey ...
- 路易 - 咋了, 山尼?
- Louie. - What's up, Sonny?
我們去走走, 來吧
Come on, let's take a walk.
- 一切就緒? - 是的
- Everything's set up? - Yeah.
今晚就行動,用我那高人
It's going down tonight. I'm using my special guy.
那女孩呢?
What about the girl?
莫里尼弄她上巴士, 到海邊
Morini put her on the bus ... to the seashore.
- 好 - 我不喜歡這樣
- Good. - I don't feel good about it.
弗蘭克帥哥是我們一夥的,一個好幫手
Handsome Frank's a made guy and all. A good soldier.
- 我覺得不大好 - 算了吧
- I feel a little bad. - Forget about it.
弗蘭克帥哥壞了事,去他葬禮上追思吧
Handsome Frank fucked up. Pay your respects at the funeral.
嗯...
Yeah ...
"回家嘍!"
'Home in!'
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7"
'One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.'
喝多點, 路易斯
Have some more wine, Louise.
我不想再喝了
I don't want any more wine.
真見鬼
What the fuck?
你想幹嗎?要我的勞萊仕表?隨便拿去
What do you want? My Rolex? Whatever ...
是我爸派你來的嗎?
Did my father send you here to do this?
這是本好書
It's a good book.
古日本挺奇怪的
Ancient Japan was a pretty strange place.
你拿去吧,我看完了
You can have it. I'm finished with it.
若要以一言概述侍道
應是將全副身心交付給主人
不忘主是侍道之本源
文, 我感覺不妙
I've got a bad feeling, Vin.
先是瓦勒尼奧叫我去陪瓦戈本人坐坐
First Valerio calls me in for a sit-down with Vargo himself.
現在是這鳥
And now the bird.
來, 鳥兒過來, 小雜種
Here, birdy-birdy. Come here, you little fucker.
真見鬼, 這太荒唐了
Goddammit, this is ridiculous.
要我寫這麼小的字
I can't write this small.
(消息已查收 這回麻煩大了)
我們不能搶個傳真機發給這傢伙?
Can't we swag a fax machine and get it to this guy?
現在又不是中世紀
It ain't the Middle Ages.
過來,鳥兒
Come here, birdy.
抓到了,路易,抓到了,我抓到這丫了
I got him, Louie! Louie, I got him. I got the sucker.
小雜種, 來吧
Little fucker, here we go.
別動, 鳥鳥, 別動
Easy now, Mr. Chicken, easy.
他媽的, 文,抓牢!
Mother of Jesus, Vin, hold it still!
我不想弄疼它
I don't want to hurt him.
- 好了? - 嗯, 好了
- Ready? - Yeah, OK.
回去吧鳥兒, 回家吧
Go home, little birdy, go home.
《羅生門》
"靠!靠!"
'Shit! Shit!'
"怎麼了?這裏出啥事了?"
'What's going on? What's the problem here?'
消息已查收。
這回麻煩大了。
請速聯♥系♥我。緊急!
視世如夢 此爲高 晚上發了噩夢
醒來你會安慰自己 “一夢而已” 現實亦無兩樣
小雜種!要我上來給你一傢伙?
You little brat! You want us to come up there?
- 操你! - 你馬上就知道利害了!
Fuck you! Then you gonna get it!
- 你這小雜種! - 有種上來呀!
- You little prick! - Eat me!
操蛋
Cocksucker.
嘿, 路易,你們他媽在這幹嘛?
Hey, Louie. What the fuck are you guys doing?
他媽媽上班去了,把他關起來,他惱火極了
His mother went to work and locked him in. He's mad as hell.
瓦戈等着我們,你有比這更大的麻煩
Vargo's waiting for us. You've got bigger problems than this.
約翰, 你說那女孩昨晚在車上
Johnny, you said the girl was on the fucking bus last night.
- 發生什麼了? - 她在車上
- What happened? - She was.
我不知道發生什麼了,我們走
I don't know what happened. Let's go.
走吧, 文, 走
Come on, Vin, let's go.
- 幽靈狗 - 多交流情報, 夥計
- Ghost Dog! - Knowledge to knowledge, baby.
靠!
Shit!
直茂長老的格言牆上有一句 "舉重若輕"
一定大♥師♥加註 "舉輕若重"
最近咋樣?還好麼? 他們在裏面,等着你
How you doin'? How are you? They're inside, waiting for you.
- 向弗蘭克帥哥致哀 - 謝謝
- Condolences on Handsome Frank. - Thank you.
- 喬, 我和你一樣悲痛 - 他們在等着你
- My thoughts are with you, Joe. - They're waiting for you.
- 弗蘭克的事很遺憾 - 謝謝
- I'm sorry about Frank. - Thank you.
很遺憾聽到你侄子出事, 孩子
Sorry about your nephew, kid.
他們幹掉了他,你又能做什麼?
They whacked him. What are you gonna do?
只能這樣了
That's the way it goes.
- 嘿, 進去吧, 他們在等着 - 謝謝
- Hey. Go in, they're waiting. - Thanks.
路易,最近還好?
Louie, how's it going?
瓦戈先生,抱歉我們遲了
I'm sorry we're late, Mr. Vargo.
波納塞利先生過來的時候耽擱了
Mr. Bonacelli was ... delayed on his way over.
坐吧
Sit down.
約翰, 到外面抽只煙
Johnny, step outside, have a smoke.
好的, 山尼 瓦戈先生
Sure, Sonny. Mr. Vargo.
我們有大♥麻♥煩了
We got a big problem here.
看起來你有責任,你的神祕人壞事了
Seems like you're responsible. Your mystery man fucked up.
莫里尼告訴我他把那女孩
Morini told me he put the girl ...
瓦戈先生的女兒送到巴士上了
.. Mr. Vargo's daughter, on the bus.
沒錯...但她下車了, 然後跑到弗蘭克帥哥家
He did ... but she got off and went to Handsome Frank's house.
你要幹掉弗蘭克帥哥...於是幹掉他了
You wanted Handsome Frank whacked ... So he got whacked.
我在外頭把一切設置好了,不留痕跡
From outside. I set it all up. No traces, no nothing.
莫里尼說她在巴士上
Morini said that she was on the bus.
天呀, 還好他沒把她也幹掉, 是不?
Jesus, it's lucky he didn't do her, too. Right?
如果那樣的話, 你丫早沒命了
If he had, you would be fucking dead.
- 這太糟了 - 她在哪兒?還好吧?
- This is not a good situation. - Where is she? Is she OK?
別擔心瓦戈先生的女兒
Don't worry about Mr. Vargo's daughter.
我們需要消滅幹掉弗蘭克的那渾蛋
We need to eliminate the scumbag who whacked Frank.
弗蘭克是我們的一員 殺害他的人得要...消滅掉
Frank was one of us. His killer needs to be ... neutralised.
從地球上消失
Erased from the planet.
過去四年, 他完美地完成了12項任務
For the past four years, he's done maybe 12 perfect contracts.
完美,像個幽靈
Perfect. Like a ghost.
他非常能幹,完全不露馬腳
He's valuable. Totally untraceable.
如果他意識到有人在, 他會撤退的
If he'd realised anyone would be there, he'd have backed off.
他肯定不知道她會在那兒
He sure didn't know that she was gonna ... be there.
路易, 除非你想和弗蘭克葬在一起
電影精選列表