天才少女
歌♥曲
--------
The Wind
數學思想:黛安阿德勒會是最終解決
納維爾-斯托克斯方程的人嗎?
數學思想:黛安阿德勒會是最終解決
納維爾-斯托克斯方程的人嗎?
著名數學家自殺身亡
其弟弟弗蘭克在世
歌♥曲
----
Pretty Bird
對納維爾-斯托克斯方程的證明
喂 快點
Hey! Come on. Let's move!
不
No!
- 讓我看看 - 不
- Let me see. - No!
快點 我給你做了特別的早餐
Come on. I made you a special breakfast.
你不會做飯
You can't cook.
喂 瑪麗 開門
Hey, Mary, open up!
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
我看起來像個卡♥通♥人物
I look like a Disney character.
哪兒特別了
Where's the "special"?
什麼
The what?
你說給我做了特別的早餐
You said you made me a special breakfast.
請別逼我上學
Please don't make me go.
你可以繼續在家教我
You can keep homeschooling me.
我知道的都教給你了
I've taught you everything I know.
可我不想上學
But I don't wanna go.
我還不想上班呢 但我還是得去
Well, I don't wanna go to work, but I do.
你不上班的 你只是在碼頭修船
You don't go to work. You fix the boats on a dock.
好吧 這個例子不恰當 但你還是要上學
Okay. It's a poor example, but you're still going.
弗雷德怎麼辦
But what about Fred?
它怎麼了
What about him?
你不會照顧它
You won't take care of him.
你不喜歡貓
You don't like cats.
我不喜歡兩隻眼的貓
I don't like two-eyed cats.
但弗雷德是一隻眼
Fred, as you know, is monocular.
誰來給它拋球
Who's gonna throw him his ping pong ball?
弗雷德不會有事的 別再爭論了
Fred's gonna be fine. No more argument, okay?
這事討論的沒完沒了
We've discussed this ad nauseam.
沒完沒了是什麼意思
What's ad nauseam?
這個詞都不會?
Oh, you don't know?
那你需要上學了
Well, looks like someone needs school.
會很開心的
This is gonna be fun.
你今天會結識新同學
You're gonna meet kids today
一輩子都可以跟他們借錢花
you can borrow money from the rest of your life.
去吧
Come on.
你會做得很好的
You're gonna be great.
你只需要
You know, just...
儘量跟別的孩子一樣
I don't know. Try bein' a kid.
弗蘭克
Frank!
弗蘭克 我知道你能聽到
Frank, I know you hear me.
弗蘭克
Frank!
你現在補救還來得及
There's still time for you to undo this nonsense.
開車去把孩子接回來
Go get in your car and go get that child.
我允許你可以
Are you technically allowed to
隨時用這鑰匙了嗎
use those keys whenever you want?
你怎麼能
How can you stand there...
這麼淡定
acting all calm and everything, Frank,
對此毫不在乎呢
and make light of this?
去把她接回來 趁現在還來得及
Now go get her back before it's too late.
她得去外面的世界
She gotta get out in the world.
她沒有同齡的朋友
She has no friends her age.
沒有社交技能
No social skills.
不知道該怎麼做個孩子
She doesn't know how to be a kid.
前天晚上 她對我說
Two nights ago, she told me
即使德國脫歐
that even if Germany bails out the euro...
還是有可能發生全球經濟衰退
there could still be a worldwide depression.
我盯着天花板三個小時
I was staring at the ceiling for three hours.
我很擔心
I'm so worried.
別這樣 羅伯特
Come on, Roberta.
你要是哭
If you start crying,
我就只能裝哭了
I'm gonna have to pretend to start crying.
喂
Hey.
有些事是可以不在乎的
You know, there's something you could be overlookin'.
她沒事的
This could work out.
可能吧
Maybe.
但如果她被誰帶走了
But if anybody takes that baby away...
我會讓你死在睡夢裏
I'll smother you in your sleep.
早上好 弗雷德
Morning, Fred
1加1等於2
One plus one is two.
這是今天的第一課
That is fact number one of today.
誰知道2加2等於幾
Who can tell me what two plus two is?
誰知道
Who's got it?
等於4
Four.
很好 唐娜
Excellent, Donna.
正確 2加2的確等於4
It is. Two plus two is, indeed, four.
好 誰想試試回答3加3等於幾
Okay, who wants to try three plus three?
3加3 我沒聽錯吧
Three plus three? Really?
你說什麼
I beg your pardon?
這算哪門子學校
What kind of school is this anyway?
這是那種
It's the kind of school
學生不能在課堂上隨便說話的學校
where students don't speak without permission.
好吧 傻子都知道等於6
All right. But everyone knows it's six.
需要被老師點到名
Nobody in this classroom speaks...
纔可以說話
unless they are called upon.
好嗎 大家都知道了嗎
Okay? Is everybody clear on that?
是 老師
Yes, ma'am.
好的 瑪麗 請你站起來
Good. Mary, can you stand up please?
站起來 站起來 孩子
Stand on up. Stand up, babe.
我給你出幾個題 既然你這麼聰明
These questions are for you because you're so advanced.
9加8等於幾
What is nine plus eight?
等於17
17.
是的 正確 很好
Yeah. Yes, it is. That's good.
那麼
What is...
15加17呢
15 plus 17?
等於32
32.
對 回答正確
Yeah. That is right.
那好
All right, then.
那麼57加135等於多少
Well, what is 57 plus 135?
等於192
192.
對
Yeah.
那麼如果
Can you tell me...
57和135相乘呢
what 57 multiplied by 135 is?
好
Okay.
誰知道4…
Who can tell me what four...
等於7695
7,695.
這個沒人會吧
I don't think anyone can do that.
平方根是87.7
The square root is 87.7.
和一些小數
And change.
沒完沒了是什麼意思
Now what does ad nauseam mean?
我班上有個奇怪的學生
I have a very strange kid.
我有27個奇怪的學生呢
I have 27 strange kids.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
很好 同學們 去座位上坐下
That's great, guys, but take your seats, okay?
天啊 再見
Oh, God. See ya.
早上好 史蒂文森老師
Good morning, Ms. Stevenson.
早上好
Good morning.
我能旁聽嗎
Mind if I sit in?
當然可以
Not at all!
好了 同學們
Okay, class.
有件好事告訴大家
I have a treat for you.
我來介紹一下戴維斯校長
I would like to introduce you to our principal, Mrs. Davis.
早上好 一年級的同學們
Good morning, first graders.
早上好 戴維斯校長
Good morning, Mrs. Davis.
電影精選列表