勞拉
Lara.
勞拉
Lara.
勞拉
Lara.
勞拉
Lara.
勞拉
Lara.
安靜點
Quiet.
勞拉
Lara.
勞拉
Lara.
勞拉
Lara.
你在幹嘛
What are you doing?
沒幹嘛
Nothing.
你瘋了嗎 快停下
Are you out of your mind? Stop it.
晚了
Too late.
-很好看 你不覺得嗎 -你怎麼回事
- Pretty, don't you think? - What is wrong with you?
我想打耳洞 所以我就打了呀
I just wanted my ears pierced, so I did it.
-你消毒了沒 -我又不傻
- You disinfected them, I hope? - I'm not an idiot.
讓我看看吧 讓我看看
Show me, please. Show me.
好了 有請下一位
Yes. Next, please.
-祝你好運 -好運喔
- Good luck. - Good luck.
你的古典芭蕾技巧還需磨練
Your classical technique needs further perfecting.
但已經很棒了 不算什麼大問題
But it's good enough, that's not the problem.
你沒接觸過足尖動作
Pointe work is new to you.
這可能是個問題
That might be an issue.
會有極高的受傷風險
There's a serious risk of damage.
之前你的雙腳訓練側重不同
Your feet were trained differently.
坦白說 將芭蕾舞者作爲職業對你來說不大可能
Frankly a career as a ballerina looks doubtful for you.
我會採納你上所學校的建議
I'm following the advice of your previous school.
但我們非常看好你的毅力
But we do have great confidence in your perseverance.
我建議試學八週
I suggest a trial period of eight weeks.
到時候驗收你的訓練成果
Then we'll see if you're evolving enough...
看你能否跟上其他女孩
and if you can keep up with the other girls.
-好嗎 -好的
- OK? - Yes.
一切訓練都是爲了她好
All that exercise is to her advantage.
即使用了發育抑制劑 她的骨頭仍然很硬
Her bones are strong despite the puberty inhibitors.
但她必須繼續攝入維他命
But it's important that she keeps taking her vitamins.
她有在喫
She does.
-你怎麼樣 -還行 謝謝
- And how are you? - Fine, thank you.
她來了
There she is.
來量下♥體♥重吧
Let's get you weighed.
還好嗎
Alright?
好了
There.
-你今天感覺怎麼樣 -很好
- How are you feeling today? - Good.
-你今天心情好嗎 -是的
- Are you having a good day? - Yes.
睡得好嗎
Did you sleep well?
-狀態很好啊 笑容滿溢的 -謝謝
- You look good. You're beaming. - Thank you.
你有沒有在倒數做激素治療的日子
Have you been counting the days until your hormone treatment?
有
Yes.
-這麼大方地承認嗎 -是的
- You freely admit that? - Yes.
別人一般都會先撒謊 我還得把實話套出來
Normally people lie first and I have to worm it out of them.
你上回跟我保證了什麼
What did you promise me last time?
不要老是算着日子
Not to do that too much.
那怎麼還是惦記着呢
And why did you do it anyway?
我沒有"老"這樣啦
I don't do it too much.
爲什麼要倒數呢
But why do it at all?
大概這樣時間會過得快些吧
Because it might make the time go faster.
不 執着於某一天會感覺時間很慢
No, in fact it goes slower if you focus on that day.
活在當下 享受現在
Live in the present. Enjoy the moment.
現在就做女孩子 你就是女孩啊
Be a woman now. You are a woman.
很好 對吧 我眼前是位人美心善的女生
That's good, right? I see a nice, pretty woman.
你覺得激素治療會帶來什麼改變
What do you think the hormone treatment will change?
我的樣貌 我會有胸部什麼的
My looks. That I'll have breasts and all that.
你很期待擁有胸部嗎
Do you look forward to having breasts?
你本來就是女生 你已經擁有女兒身了
You're a woman, so you have a woman's body. Already.
我們能做的就是讓你更加堅定
The only thing we can do is confirm that and support it.
但你早就是一名女性了
But you already are everything you will be then.
你明白嗎 你相信我眼中的你就是女孩嗎
You understand? Do you believe I see a woman when I look at you?
-不相信嗎 -不相信
- Not really. - No.
那真遺憾
That is such a shame.
-我們不能... - 我來幫你們
- We can't... - I'll help you.
對 放這裏
Yes, here.
-謝謝 -不客氣
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-馬蒂亞斯 -路易斯
- Mathias. - Lewis.
很高興認識你
Pleased to meet you.
我下去拿些箱子
I'm going down to get more boxes.
你開始整理吧
Would you start unpacking?
喫的放這裏面吧
Let's put the food in here.
這個呢
And this?
-這裏嗎 還是另一邊 -不 這個是常用的
- Here? Or on the other side? - No, this is practical.
-這個是空的 -謝謝
- Yes, that one is free. - Thanks.
再來一次 向前走點 然後退後
Let's do that again. Move up a bit. And go back.
身子再側一點
More epaulement.
後退 後退
Back, back.
好 最後的埃波爾芒[斜肩側身]沒做好
Yes. I missed the epaulement at the end.
我也沒看到屈膝
And I haven't seen that plie yet.
來 佈雷舞步 腳背繃直...
Let's do bourree, and straight...
足尖組合舞步之一
這個動作 雙臂交叉抱胸
So from here, from here, your side arm closes in crosses.
然後上舉
Just goes up from here.
試試腳放這個位置能不能走動
And see if you could just go step and put your foot there.
舉到頭頂 再放下
So over the top, and out.
只舉左臂 明白嗎
Just your left arm. Was that right?
準備動作很重要
The preparation here is very important.
屈膝 然後抬肘 再來
Plie, then up from the elbow. Again.
快速後退 快速後退
Quickly to the back, quickly all the way to the back.
雙腳併攏 速度加快
Close your feet and faster.
我沒看到屈膝 第一次屈膝
I don't see this pile, the first pile.
這樣好些了
That's better.
膝蓋靠近
Shut your knees.
然後速度加快
And faster, faster...
該跳了
That's a bounce.
站穩 雙腳併攏
Still, very calm. Close your feet.
挺胸 脖頸線露出來
And chests open, nice neckline. Yeah?
感受那股力量
And feel the impulse...
看向對方
Look at each other.
我叫安東尼 這個暑假我在戛納實習
I'm Antoine and this summer I did an internship in Cannes.
但我受傷了 其實只去了兩天
But I actually only went two days because I was injured.
-現在傷好了嗎 -一點點吧
- And you're recovered now? - Yes, a bit.
好的
Ok.
我叫安可 今年16歲
I'm Anke and I'm sixteen
來自西弗蘭德省[比利時]的伊澤海姆
and I'm from Izegem, West-Flanders.
這個暑假我去了意大利羅馬
And this summer I made a trip to Rome in Italy.
-好的 意大利怎麼樣 -很暖和 大多時候都暖和
- OK, and how was Italy? - Warm. Mostly very warm.
-玩得開心嗎 -開心
- And was it nice? - Yes, it was.
-該你了 -我叫勞拉 我也馬上16歲了
- Your turn. - I'm Lara and I'm almost 16 as well.
我有一個六歲的弟弟
And I've a little brother, he's 6.
好的
Ok.
這個問題可能會很直接...
This may be a direct question,
但是勞拉 我要請你閉上眼睛...
but, Lara, I'll ask you to close your eyes...
我想讓其他女生表個態
while I ask the other girls to raise their hands...
對勞拉進女更衣室有意見的請舉手
if they have a problem with Lara changing in the girl's changing room.
好 你可以閉眼了
OK, you can close your eyes.
好 謝謝 該你了
OK, thank you. Your turn.
我叫艾洛迪 現在16歲
Hi, my name is Elody and I'm 16.
我這個暑假在巴黎歌♥劇院實習
And I did an internship at the Paris Opera this summer.
睡得好嗎
Did you sleep well?
-很好 你呢 -不差
- Very well. You? - Not too bad.
等你喫完三明治我們就走
Finish your sandwich and we'll go.
-你昨晚工作到很晚嗎 -到凌晨三四點吧
- Were you working late last night? - To 3 or 4 in the morning.
那挺晚的
Pretty late.
你的口袋裏沒有東西
There's nothing in your pocket.
-有 裏面有泥巴的 -什麼