不 他又摔倒了
Oh, no, he's down again.
朱利安快起來 親愛的 沒事的
Julian, get up, honey. You're okay.
-跑起來小子們 -真是個好孩子
- Alright. Let's go, boys. - That's a good kid.
-看上去不錯 -行動起來
- Looking good out there. - Hurry up.
那個瑜伽老師的事 我好難過
It's so sad about that woman. The yoga teacher.
-什麼 發生了什麼 -你不知道嗎
- What? What happened? - You didn't hear?
她昨晚被殺害了
She was killed last night.
在她自己家裏
In her own home.
天啊 太可怕了 找到罪犯了嗎
My God! That's so scary! Do they know who did it?
我聽鄰居說看見有人從她屋子離開
I heard a neighbor saw someone leaving her house.
他們說是老鷹超♥市♥的包裝工乾的
They said it was a bagger at the Eagle.
等等 什麼 我昨天才去過
Wait, what? I was just there!
我知道 我每天都去
I know. I'm there every day.
他一定包過我的東西超級多次了
He must've bagged my groceries 500 times.
這事想想就恐怖
Oh, it's so crazy to think about.
我敢肯定我櫥櫃裏的生活用品也被他碰過
I'm sure I have groceries in my cupboards that he touched.
我打賭我後備箱裏的東西也被他碰過
I bet I have some in my trunk.
她纔多大
How old was she?
快30吧 可能是
Late twenties, I think.
叫謝麗爾 謝麗爾什麼的
Cheryl... Cheryl something.
她是瑜伽會所的老闆
She opened that yoga studio.
-你認識她嗎 -不認識
- Did you know her? - Oh, no.
我只是非常想開始練瑜伽
I've just really been wanting to start doing yoga.
我也想
Me, too. Hm.
天呀 我沒注意到
Oh, my gosh, I didn't even notice.
你有了新的寶寶
You have a new baby.
是呀 她是不是很萌
Oh, yeah. Isn't she cute?
我們想嘗試些新鮮事物
We wanted to try something new.
她好可愛 我好喜歡她
She's so cute. I love her.
麗薩 你想要她嗎
Lisa, do you want her?
什麼 不 她是你的孩子
What? No, I... I couldn't. She's your baby.
麗薩 我可以把她送給你 她超棒的
Oh, Lisa, you can have her, she's great.
-你確定嗎 -當然 我確定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I am sure.
收下她吧 她現在是你的了
Take her, she's yours now.
吉爾 她看上去蠻喜歡你的
I don't know, Jill, she seems like she wants you.
她自出生 我就是她媽媽了
Oh, we've just bonded. I've been her mom since she was born.
他需要習慣你一下
She just has to get used to you.
當然了
Of course.
我愛她
I love her.
十分感謝你
Thank you so much.
開心就好
Enjoy.
綠 茵 場 外
寶貝兒 你必須明白
What... what you have to understand, sweetheart
你摔倒會拖慢整個比賽的節奏
is when you fall down, it slows the whole game down.
妹妹怎麼了
What happened to the baby?
我把妹妹送給麗薩了
Oh, I gave her to Lisa.
親愛的 別告訴你♥爸♥爸
And, listen, honey, let's not mention to your dad
你今天摔倒的事
how you fell down again today.
就把它當成我們之間的祕密
It'll just be our little secret.
我能睡麥迪遜的嬰兒牀嗎
Can't I just sleep in Madison's crib?
不行
No.
我們去老鷹超♥市♥
You know when we stopped by the Eagle
買♥♥香腸的時候
for some brats on our way over.
怎麼了
Oh, yeah?
那裏全是警♥察♥
There were cops everywhere.
我猜他們是在等着看那個包裝工
I guess they were waiting to see
是否會來上班
if that bagger showed up for work.
-那個包裝工殺人犯 -他去上班了嗎
- You know, the bagger murderer. - Uh-huh. Did he?
沒有
No.
你們在這呀
There you are.
我們剛剛在討論
We were just talking.
你們爲什麼不在派對結束後游泳呢
Why don't you guys come over and swim after the party?
泳池終於可以用了
The pool's finally up and running.
-我們要架燒烤架 -有趣
- Yeah, we'll fire up the grill. - Fun!
但是親愛的 我們沒帶泳衣
Oh, but, honey, we don't have our suits.
那我們回家拿一趟
We'll swing by the house.
-麗薩 你回來了 -嗨 瑪麗奧特
- Lisa, you're back! - Hi, Marriott.
是的 回來工作
Yeah, back to the grind.
大家都在猛喫你帶的那罐豌豆 吉爾
Everyone's devouring the can of peas you brought, Jill.
-真好 -他們好小
- Oh, good! - They're so small.
-我不知道你如何做到的 -很簡單
- I don't know how you did it. - Oh, it was easy.
有人喜歡我的豌豆嗎
Do people like my peas?
我看到了那些豆子
Oh, you know, I saw those.
我覺得大家不一定會去嘗啦
Um, I don't think anyone's had a chance to try them yet.
祝你生日快樂 拉婭
Happy birthday, Raja.
-快來 媽媽 到時間了 -好的 寶貝
- Come on, mama, it's time. - Okay, honey.
聽着 女士們應該一起上來
Hey, uh, listen, you ladies ought to come up.
所有媽媽們在做皮納塔[一種節日裝飾]
They're, uh, giving the moms a go at the piñata.
有趣 我們馬上來
Oh, fun! We'll be right there.
好了 親愛的 我稍後回來
Okay, honey, I'll be right back.
等一下 親錯人了
Wait a second. Wrong husbands.
我的天吶
Uh.. Oh, my God!
-搞混了 -親錯人了
- Dosey-doe. - Dosey-doe. Oh..
麗薩 你的吻是法式熱吻
Lisa, you kiss like you're French.
親愛的
Hi, honey.
我弄混了 因爲你老公抱着我曾經的孩子
I was confused because your husband is holding my old baby.
-麥迪遜怎麼樣了 -是佩琪
- Oh, how is Madison? - Oh, Paige.
現在叫佩琪了
It's Paige now.
佩琪 是一個動畫片的女豬角的名字吧
Paige. Like a knight's squire.
貴族豬角
A noble page.
-您先 -不好吧
-Oh, dear. - I don't know.
你第一個到的
Uh, you were here first.
不是啦
Oh, I don't know.
我不是第一個來的啦 我從來得不到第一
You know, I wasn't first. I'm never a first.
不是我
No.
我去檢查下泳池
I'm gonna go check on the pool.
好的
Okay.
怎麼
What?
朱利安
Julian.
親愛的 過來 寶貝
Honey. Come here, baby.
橙子
Oranges, mm!
橙子很有趣
Oranges are funny.
你好 美麗的烘培師們
Hello, beautiful bakers.
本週的挑戰是烘焙中的阿♥拉♥斯加
This week's challenge was the baked Alaska.
其中一些蛋糕將讓阿♥拉♥斯加人感到驕傲
Now, some of your cakes would make the Alaskan people proud
另一些則會使他們厭惡
and some would not.
你們的評判標準是 蛋糕的高度
You'll be judged on both the height of the cake
和火焰的熱度
and the heat of the flame.
現在
And now..
每個人
I would like each of you
走到你們右手邊的蛋糕面前
to step in front of the cake to your right.
不好意思布麗吉塔 我右邊沒有蛋糕
Oh, excuse me, Brigitta, there's no cake to my right
除非這是我的左邊
unless, uh, this is my left.
佩內洛佩 你該走到喬吉的蛋糕那
Penelope, you'll go to Georgie's cake.
謝謝
Thank you.
現在 你們面前的蛋糕
And now, the cake that you're standing in front of...
就是你們將被評判的蛋糕
is the cake you will be judged on!
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes.
是這樣的 佩內洛佩
Absolutely, yes, Penelope.
-朱利安 嘗一下 -別說話
- Julian, try this! - Shh!
-吉爾 嚐嚐 -什麼
- Jill, try this! - What?
喝一口這水
Take a sip of the water.
-喜歡嗎 -喜歡
- You like it? - Sure.
從泳池裏打來的
It's from the pool.
裝了新的過濾系統
It's the new filtration system.
裏面都是氧 沒有氯
It's all oxygenated, no more chlorine.
很純淨 寶貝 是可以喝的
It's pure, baby, you can drink it.
那挺好的
Oh, that's great.
當然 我覺得我更喜歡它
Yeah, I think I prefer it.
-在氯裏游泳嗎 -不是
- To swimming in chlorine? - No!
相比普通水 它更好喝不是嗎