一切皆允
我們本可以成爲最佳拍檔的 傑克遜
We could have made great partners, Jackson!
太他媽晚了 警長
It is way too fucking late for that, Serg.
如果你殺了她 你也跟着陪葬吧
Just know that if you kill her, you join her.
你這個老滑頭 毀了我的一切
You little crooked snake, cost me everything!
我知道
I know!
但是如果你打死我的姐姐
But if you just walk away from my sister
榮華富貴就沒你份了
you walk away rich.
拿走這些錢
Take this money
你再也不會見着我們兩個了
You will never see either of us again.
你以爲這是錢的問題嗎
You think this is about money?
我不需要錢
I do not need money.
我要復仇
I need vengeance.
不 不 不
Oh no, no!
不要
No!
你介意我喫東西嗎
Do you mind if I eat?
什麼
What?
介意我喫東西嗎
Do you mind if I eat?
不介意 你喫吧
Oh, yeah. No, go ahead
沒事 不介意
Yeah, sure. Of course.
很有西部的味道
So, it is a straight western.
但現在這些並不是我們想要的
We are not really looking for that sort of thing right now.
劇情也不一定非得是這樣
Well it does not have to be.
也可以拍成恐怖片
It could turn into a horror film.
但是我們不拍恐怖片
Actually, we do not do horror.
但是我以爲你們就是拍恐怖片的
But I thought you guys just did a horror film.
那不一樣 升級了
That was different. It was elevated.
聽着 我很喜歡你的短片
Look, I like your short films.
我們更想找經驗豐富的導演
We are really looking to hire directors with more experience.
接下來來面試的女士 拍過兩部低成本電影
The girl coming in after you. Two low budget films.
無數個短片 網站連續劇 還有音樂視頻
Countless shorts, web series. Music videos.
我需要做什麼才能被聘用來導演一部電影呢
What do I have to do to get hired to direct a feature?
很不幸 沒人會僱你拍電影的
Unfortunately, no one is going to give you a feature
除非你自己已經拍了一部
until you have made a feature.
那你爲什麼還要浪費我一天的時間呢
So, why did you waste my god damn time today
你這該死的機器
you fucking robot?!
我早就應該那麼說了
That is what I should have said.
至少你和他有了些聯♥系♥ 誰知道呢
At least you made the connection. You never know.
也許會有回報呢
It might pay off.
我真的覺得這次一定可以的
I just really thought this one was gonna be different.
我也不知道爲什麼
I do not know why.
他們不配得到你
They do not deserve you.
這意味着好事就要來了
It just means that something even better is coming soon.
接着來吧
On to the next.
你要去哪
Where you going?
試試拍部電影
To try and make a movie.
怎麼樣了
How is it going?
你說如果我是個無薪的實習生
You know if I wanted to be an unpaid intern
或者如果我是個辣妹
or if I was a hot girl.
李爾的巢穴 作者香特爾·勞倫·亞當
李爾的巢穴 作者傑克·亞奇 改編自香特爾·勞倫·亞當同名小說
或者我是個想要當無薪實習生的辣妹
Or if I was a hot girl that wanted to be an unpaid intern,
這個我就準備好了 寶貝
then I would really be in business, babe.
好啊 我要怎麼簽約呢
Wow, great, where do I sign up.
你都已經有事業了
You have got a career already.
還沒呢 萬一所有人都不喜歡呢
Not yet, what if everyone hates it?
不會的
They won't.
你知道爲什麼嗎
You know why?
爲什麼
Why?
因爲你極有天賦 還很迷人
Because you are incredibly talented and you are charming.
而且還這麼美
And you are fucking gorgeous!
就像JK·羅琳
Like JK Rowling.
是啊
Yeah.
這倒是真的 但是如果我們倆都有事業了
True. But hey if I have a career, you have a career.
你會拖着我這個拖油瓶嗎
You are gonna carry all my dead weight, huh?
不
No.
-你可以包養我嗎 -不
- You gonna be my sugar mama? - No.
我是你的隊友 我們相互扶持
I will be your teammate. We will support each other.
尤其要一起度過困境 就是現在這種情況
Especially through the hard times, which is right now.
我覺得你比我更有天賦
I just think you are so much more talented than me.
我也覺得
I believe that too, it is...
你就是個戰士
You are a fighter.
你比我認識的任何人都要有幹勁
You have more drive than anybody I know.
遲早有一天你這幹勁會有用武之地的
And one day that fight is gonna be given an opportunity.
當機會來臨的時候
And when that opportunity arises.
然後呢
Yeah?
好吧 我懂
Ok. Get it.
-沒事 -抱歉
- Fine, ok. - I am sorry.
不 沒事
No, it is fine.
山姆
夥計
明天要做製片助理嗎
這不是我希望得到的機會啊
That is not the opportunity I was hoping for.
$$
不是 但是已經轉運了
No, but your luck is already changing.
開始
Action.
停
Cut.
停 繼續
Cutting. Moving on.
謝謝
Thank you.
你拍到了嗎
Did you get the shot?
聚焦到位 看上去性感極了
It was in focus and looked sexy as fuck.
我完工了
My job is done.
霍恩斯過來了
Horns coming through.
我之前在哪裏見過她嗎
Where have I seen her before?
她參演過很多低成本的電影
She is in like a lot of low budget stuff.
她還不錯
She is alright.
她只是需要拍些更好的電影
She just needs to be in some better films.
說得對呀
Yeah, no shit.
爲什麼她要演這個呢
Why is she on this?
美女也要付生活費啊 夥計
Pretty girls have bills too, man.
她認識一個製片人在找導演
She knows this producer guy who is looking for a director.
你應該和她談談
You should talk to her.
是啊 我敢保證她肯定對我很感興趣
Oh yeah I am sure she would be real interested in me.
所以你現在正式成爲我的經紀人了嗎
So are you officially like my agent now?
就因爲你拍了這個弗蘭克的電影嗎
Is this cause you just got that Franco thing?
我就是說 你去試試吧
I am just saying. Give it a try.
你變了 夥計
You have changed, man.
我喜歡你的作品
I like your work.
喜歡我保衛交通錐桶嗎
Guarding traffic cones?
山姆給我看了一部你的短篇劇本
Sam showed me one of your shorts.
你真的很棒
You are really good.
我叫莎拉
I am Sarah by the way.
我叫傑克 謝謝
Jack, thanks.
很感激
Appreciate it.
爲什麼你在做製片助理呢
Why are you PA'ing?
不知道 典型的原因吧
I do not know. Typical cliches I guess.
我沒錢 又需要工作
I do not have any money and need work
除非我拍了一部電影
and no one will let me make a movie
否則沒有人會僱我來拍
until I make a movie.
那你呢
So, what about you?
無意冒犯 你在這這好像有點屈才
I mean, no offense but this seems a little beneath you.
屈才嗎 我是個演員
Beneath me? I am an actress.
我需要人們看到我演的作品
I need work, to be seen,
和你這樣年輕的導演見面
meet young directors like you
我就很有可能會一路順風
that will hopefully hire me down the road.
有道理
All good points.
事實上我知道有人在找導演
I actually know somebody looking for a director.
投資很低
It is low budget
但是如果你感興趣 我可以幫你介紹一下
but I could pass your info along if you are interested.
當然 好啊
Sure, yeah.
我可不能擔♥保♥任何事情啊
I cannot guarantee anything.
明白
Yeah, no, of course.
你有名片嗎
Do you have a card?
有的