萬聖節之夜
爲什麼我們要停下?
Why're we stopping?
是車的問題
It's the car.
舊汽車嘛 經常過熱 所以
You know, these old cars, they're always overheating, so.
好的 那現在怎麼辦?
Okay, so now what?
我們要等幾分鐘
We just gotta wait a couple minutes.
我不想聚會遲到
I don't wanna be late for the party.
就一會
Just a couple minutes.
我想到了現在能做的事
I got an idea of what we could do
反正現在也是閒着
while we're waiting.
哦 說說看?
Oh yeah, what's that?
來一炮
Butt stuff.
什麼?
What?
呃 接吻 我們可以接吻
Kissing, I thought we could just kiss.
經典的
Classic
美式
American
長吻
kissing.
我要打電♥話♥給我妹妹 告訴她我要晚到一會
I should call my sister and tell her I'm gonna be late.
當然
Sure.
是的 打吧
Yeah, do that.
家庭第一
Family first.
搭檔第二
Then teamwork.
嘿
Hey.
不 我們在路上
No, we're on our way.
沒有
No.
傑的車過熱了
Jay's car overheated,
所以我們要等它冷卻下來
so we're just waiting for it to cool down.
不 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我很好 相信我
I am fine, trust me.
不 他沒有
No, he's not.
曼迪
Mandy.
相信我
Trust me.
好的 我知道了
Okay, I'll see.
曼迪 不要告訴媽媽
Mandy, please don't tell Mom
因爲 你知道
because, you know,
照她的性子
the way she gets.
沒事吧?
Everything okay?
還好
Yeah.
車怎麼樣了?
How's the car?
可能還要幾分鐘
Probably just got another couple of minutes.
嘿
Hey,
我從我鄰居家孩子那
I stole some Halloween candy
偷了一些萬聖節糖果
from some kids in my neighborhood.
你想來一塊嗎?
You want a piece?
我想
Yeah, actually, I do.
啊
Ah.
怎麼?
What?
你該說什麼?
What do you say?
不給糖就搗蛋?
Trick-or-treat?
好了 拿去吧
There you go, go for it.
我怎麼覺得什麼都沒有
I can't feel anything.
你拿到了 只要往上拉就行了
You got it, just pull on it!
繼續拉
Pull on it!
-拜託 -我試了 卡住了
- Please. - I'm trying, it's stuck.
一直往上拉
Just keep pulling on it.
抓住了
Keep grabbing.
是聖誕襪雜錦糖嗎?
It's like a Toostie Roll.
是超大尺寸的糖果棒
It's a full-size candy bar.
什麼?
What?
怎麼了?
What happened?
怎麼?
What?
你♥他♥媽♥的逗我呢
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
你要去哪裏?
Where you going?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你別走 只是開個玩笑
You don't have to go, it was just a joke.
你真♥他♥媽♥的噁心
You're fucking disgusting.
開玩笑而已
It was a joke!
你在做什麼?
What're you doing?
傑 快滾吧
Jay, just fuck off.
你要走回家嗎?
You're just gonna walk home?
我自己會找車坐 走吧
I'll find a ride, just go.
莎拉 只是開個玩笑
Sara, it was just a joke.
我打車 你走吧 走吧
I'll find a ride, just go, just go.
你知道 你沒有這個的話
You know, it's going to be hard for you to find a ride
很難打到車
when you don't have this.
給我
Give me that.
給我手♥機♥
Give me that.
你想要嗎?
You want this?
把手♥機♥給我
Give me the phone.
-把手♥機♥給我 -想得美
- Give me the phone. - Ooooooh.
祝你散步愉快 婊♥子♥
Have fun walking, bitch.
傑
Jay!
傑
Jay!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
他媽的
Fuck!
哦 該死
Oh, shit!
有人嗎?
Hello?
我只需要借用一下電♥話♥
I just need to use your phone.
誰能幫幫我 我只想
Can somebody help me, I just need,
我只需要用一下電♥話♥
I just need to use the phone.
有人麼?
Hello?
有人麼?
Hello?
有人在嗎?
Is anyone in here?
你好?
Hello?
有人嗎?
Hello?
有人在嗎?
Hello?
薩拉
Sara.
傑?
Jay?
傑
Jay!
不給糖就搗蛋
Trick 'r treat.
一年之後
又是尤斯特鎮十月裏陽光明媚的一天
It's another beautiful October day here in Yost Town.
萬聖節就在眼前 夥計們
Halloween's right around the corner, folks.
我會在醉城酒吧 這裏有買♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥活動
I'll be in Inebriate City for the two for ones
別忘了 還有那些穿着最性感服裝的女孩們
and don't forget, the girls with the sluttiest costumes
敞開懷地喝 把她們喝倒
get in free and drink till they pass out.
我是你們的DJ迪克 “105.6調頻”
I'm your man, DJ Dick, "from 105.6 The Mix,"
“傾聽火熱的聲音”
putting hits all up in your mouth.
你試過親手殺死過什麼嗎?
Have you ever killed anything?
你說什麼?
What?
比如 你小的時候
Like, when you were younger.
有沒有殺死鳥啊 貓啊或其他什麼東西的?
Every kill a bird, cat or anything?
有一次喂死了一隻寵物魚
I killed a pet fish by overfeeding it once.
你有沒有想過殺人?
Have you ever just wanted to just kill someone?
我不知道 也許想過吧
I don't know, maybe.
嘿 你和裏基到底怎麼了?
Hey, what's up with you and Ricky anyway?
你和他做♥愛♥了嗎?
Did you fuck him yet?
天哪 曼迪
Jesus, Mandy.
怎麼了?
What?
別告訴我你還沒和他上♥牀♥
Don't tell me you haven't fucked him yet.
可能吧
Maybe.
不管怎樣 梅麗莎
Whatever, Melissa.
至少給他手過吧?
At least given a handy?
你真是個蕩♥婦♥
You're such a slut.
哦 等等 看
Oh wait, look.
她在那裏
There she is.
誰?
Who?
埃塞爾阿姨
Old Aunt Ethel.
爲什麼他們叫她“埃塞爾阿姨?”
Why do they call her "Old Aunt Ethel?"
因爲 20年前
Because, like 20 years ago,
她在那所房♥子裏殺了她全家人
she killed her entire family in that house
電影精選列表