這是奧梅特佩島
This is a Ometepe.
好漂亮喔
It's beautiful.
美呆了 謝謝你給我們看
It's gorgeous. Thanks for showing us that.
-謝謝你 -多謝分享
- Thank you. - Thanks for that gift.
琳西跟我爬到山頂 還在火山湖裏游泳
Lindsay and I hiked to the peak, and we swam in a crater.
哇
Oh, wow.
來回只花了我們12個小時
Only took us 12 hours up and down.
-這麼快? -才12個小時?好猛喔
- Is that all? - Twelve hours? That's it? Fuck.
我發泄了很多埋藏許久的情緒
I uncovered a lot that I'd been burying.
老鷹旅館的食物沒話說 早餐太美味了
The food at the Eagle Lodge. The breakfast is insane.
-阿豪 給他們看 -好啊
- Hao, show them. - Oh, yeah.
其實我們很愛喫早餐 也看過很多種早餐 謝謝
We actually love breakfast. We've seen a ton of breakfasts. Thank you.
心領了 何況那些照片都小到幾乎…
I'm sure. And the pictures are so small you can barely…
你說得對 等着瞧
You're right. You know, watch this.
什麼?
What?
-對… -這會花一點時間
- Yeah, yeah. - Just takes a second.
對 馬上就好了 等待是值得的
Yeah. It'll work, it'll work. It's worth the wait.
還要喝苦味酒嗎?
Do you want more fernet?
-我們還在喝 -我們還沒…對
- We're still working on it. - We're still… Yeah.
謝了
Thank you though.
很好喝吧?感覺就像…
It's good, right? It feels…
-這有益健康 -就像良藥
- It's good for you. - It's like medicine.
太棒了…對
Very good. Very nice. Yeah.
-你們看 -哇 那就是早餐
- Here we go. Mmm. Mm-hmm. - Oh, wow!That is breakfast.
-苦味酒?搞什麼 苦味酒? -對啊
- Fernet? I'm sorry, fernet? - Oh, I know.
-他們不能喝葡萄酒嗎? -因爲別人都喝葡萄酒
- Why can't they just drink wine? - Because everybody drinks wine.
對 別人都喝葡萄酒是有原因的
Yeah. Well, everyone drinks wine for a reason.
我們多久之後還得跟他們碰面?
How long till we have to hang out with them again?
我知道他們很煩 但琳西就像我的家人
I know. I know it's annoying, but Lindsay's like family to me.
我們念同一間大學耶
We went to college together.
很多人也跟希♥特♥勒♥念同一間藝術學院 但最後他們各奔東西了
A bunch of people went to art school with Hitler, but eventually they moved on.
-有道理 -非常有道理
- Fair. - Very fair.
等一下…經過郵筒再按
Whoa, wait. Until the mailbox.
你瘋了嗎?消防栓纔對 這是極限
Are you crazy? I'll give you hydrant, and that's all I'll give you.
消防栓?別這麼膽小
Hydrant? Don't be a pussy.
不行…醜樹叢好了
Okay, no. Um, ugly bush.
-醜樹叢 -醜樹叢
- Ugly bush. - Ugly bush.
準備好了嗎?快到了
Ready? Here it comes.
經過樹叢
And that's the bush.
-別踩剎車… -我沒有踩
- Don't brake. Do not brake! - I'm not braking!
-不要踩剎車 -我沒有踩剎車
- Do not brake! - I'm not braking!
-你在醜樹叢之前就按了 -亂講
- You clicked before ugly bush. - Bullshit.
明明就是 當時你距離樹叢還很遠
You did. It was way before the bush.
沒有 我們驚險擦過圍籬
No. We grazed the fucking fence.
好像連保險桿都刮花了
I actually think that we scratched the bumper.
所以呢?這就是它的功用啊
So? That's what it's there for.
它叫做“保險桿” 本來就會被撞到
It's called a bumper. It's meant to bump into things.
但我們解租約的時候會被罰錢
But they charge you for that when you return the lease,
而且部分橡膠好像黏在圍籬上
and I think some of the rubber rubbed off on the fucking fence.
房♥東會從我們的押金里扣
Landlord's gonna take that out of our security deposit.
對 我們應該在 被房♥東發現之前搬出去
You're right. We should move out before our landlord realizes what we've done.
我們可以躲在奧梅特佩島 聽說每年此時的天氣很好
We could hide out on Ometepe. I hear it's really nice this time of year.
-早餐也好喫 -對
- Great breakfasts. - Yeah.
對 我看過照片
Yeah, I've seen pictures.
琳西跟阿豪讓其他人相形失色 但他們讓彼此很快樂
You know, Lindsay and Hao make all other humans miserable,but they actually make each other really happy.
天啊 那兩個人?
Oh, my God. Those two?
對 我知道聽起來很扯 但他的眼神充滿初相見時的情愫
Yeah. I know it's crazy, but he looks at her like he's just met her.
他真會演戲
That's a fuckin' act.
-他沒有演 -他有
- No, it's not. - It is.
不 他們聊天的時候不僅在說話
No, when they talk to each other, they're not just talking.
-是真正在傾聽 -相信我 沒這回事 好嗎?
- They're really listening. - Believe me, it's bullshit, okay?
他們並不快樂
They're not happy.
不像我們這樣快樂
Not like we're happy.
說到快樂…
And speaking of happy…
你知道今天是什麼日子嗎?
you know what day today is?
那是明天
That's not until tomorrow.
已經是明天了
It is tomorrow.
三年了 三年了
Three years. Three years.
閉嘴啦 唐尼
Shut the fuck up, Donny!
週年紀念日快樂… 週年紀念日快樂…
Happy anniversary, happy anniversary Happy anniversary, happy anniversary
幹…我踩到該死的髮夾了
Ow, fucking… I fucking stepped on a stupid fucking clip.
早安 美人兒
Oh. Morning, beautiful lady.
真心話纔算數
You're only allowed to say that if you mean it.
我是真心的 我喜歡這樣的你 沒有化妝 很自然
I do mean it. I like you like this. No makeup, just you.
真的嗎?
Really? Oh.
但你嘴裏有貓飼料的味道
But your breath smells like cat food.
珍喜牌 天啊 你喫了什麼?
Fancy Feast. Oh, my God! What did you eat?
那是不是…
Oh, is that a…?
-藍莓酪奶司康? -對
- Blueberry buttermilk scone? - Mm-hmm.
那個的話…
And is that…?
是來自東區的小驚喜
A little something special from the east side.
你喜歡果醬嗎?我忘了 你是超愛或喜歡?
Do you like jam? I forget. Do you love jam or do you like jam?
你竟然去那個區域 太危險了
You're crazy going into that neighborhood. It's dangerous.
菲律賓古城?
Historic Filipinotown?
-對 那裏有黑幫 -對 歷史性的黑幫
- Yeah, they have gangs. - Yeah. Historic gangs.
撞我
Hit me.
-碰碰 -碰碰
- Bonk. - Bonk.
-不行 有貓食的氣味 -我不在乎
- No. Meow Mix. - I don't care.
週年紀念日快樂
Happy anniversary.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道接下來會怎樣嗎?
Do you know what's about to happen?
沒錯
Oh, yeah.
你有感受到接下來會怎樣嗎? 你知道嗎?
Do you feel what's about to happen? Hmm? You know it?
我不快樂
I'm not happy.
-什麼? -沒事
- What? - Nothing.
你不能假裝沒說:“我不快樂”
You can't nothing “I'm not happy.”
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
你很抱歉說出來或很抱歉你不快樂?
You're sorry you said it, or you're sorry you're not happy?
兩者皆是 在我們的週年紀念日
Both. Oh.On our anniversary.
我知道 原本我不打算在今天說出來
I know. I wasn't planning on saying anything today.
但就這樣脫口而出 我再也忍♥不住了
It literally just came out. Like I physically couldn't hold it in anymore.
就像感情上的腹瀉
It was emotional diarrhea.
你要挑現在跟我分手?
This moment is when you want to do it?
你是好人 山姆 我很想快樂地跟你在一起
You are such a good person, Sam, and I want to be happy with you.
我真的很想 但是…
I really, really do, but…
我們交往三年了 你不能跟我談嗎?
We've been together for three years. You couldn't talk to me?
每次我想跟你談我的感受 你都會生氣
Every time I try and talk to you about my feelings, you get mad.
因爲你的感受全都是狗屁
That's because your feelings are fucking bullshit.
你享受不快樂的感覺 明明一切都好得很
You get off on not being happy when everything's fucking fine.
你是認真的嗎?
Are you fucking serious?
你認爲一切都很好嗎?
Did that seem fine to you?
我知道我們不完美 好嗎?
I'm not saying that we're perfect. Okay?
沒人是完美的
Nobody's fucking perfect.
我知道
I know that.
我只想在不完美中擁有最完美的感情
I just want the most perfect version of imperfectness.
我…
I, um…
告訴我出了什麼問題 你缺少什麼?
Tell me what's wrong. What are you missing?
我想念三年前認識的那個人
I know I miss the person that I met three years ago.
你不能這樣做 好嗎?
You can't do that, okay?
你不能將現在的我跟三年前比較
You can't compare me now to the me three years ago.
-當年的我在追求你 -那你不該停止追求
- That guy was wooing you. - You should never stop wooing.
這是現榨柳橙汁 我拼命追求你了
This orange juice is freshly squeezed. I just wooed your ass off.
你開車十分鐘去買♥♥的
You drove ten minutes.
還深入黑幫地盤 你怎麼這麼快就忘了?
Into gang territory. How do you forget that so quickly?
去買♥♥你最愛喫的司康
For your favorite scone.
每次我們去都分着喫 你也愛喫那個司康
We split this thing every time we go.You love that fucking scone.
我覺得還可以 行嗎?
No, they're fine, okay?
第一次去的時候你一直叫我嚐嚐看
You were so excited to get me to try them the first time
所以我不想讓你失望
that I didn't want to disappoint you,
但真正愛喫的人是你
but you love these things, Sam.
電影精選列表