Hey Tasha, do you want to go to the playground?
塔莎 你想去遊樂場玩玩嗎?
We've been sitting here all day.
我們都在這兒坐了一整天了
So?
所以呢?
Let's go inside and play on my Game Boy.
我們進屋去玩我的遊戲機吧
No Bernie, I just wanna sit here.
不要 伯尼 我就想蹲在這裏
Look at what we got here.
看吶
Let me see this.
給我看看
Give it back!
還給我
Give it back to him!
還給他
Go home and cry to your sickly mother!
滾回家找你那病秧子媽哭去吧
Don't you ever say that again!
你再說一遍試試
Tasha!
塔莎
Come here.
過來
Come all the way here, baby.
到這兒來 寶貝
What's wrong?
怎麼了
Nothing.
沒怎麼
What happened?
怎麼了?
You and Bernie get mad at each other again?
你和伯尼又吵架了嗎
I see, somebody bothered you?
那是有人欺負你了嗎?
Who was it?
誰?
It was William. He was being mean.
威廉 他講話很難聽
William?
威廉?
Oh girl, that boy ain't nothing but trouble.
寶貝 那小子就是個煩人精
I'll go handle this.
我來處理
Uh Mama, lay back down.
媽媽 你還是躺下吧
No, I can't have that, baby.
不行 我可忍♥不了
I guess as much as I wanna get up I can't, baby. I...
雖然我很想爬起來 但我就是起不來 我...
I just can't.
沒辦法
It's okay, Mama.
沒事的 媽媽
Go on stand in the middle of the floor.
去那兒站着
Go on.
快去
Now what?
然後呢?
All right, I want you to ball your fists up
聽着 握拳
as tightly as you can, and I want you to spin 'em around
緊緊地握着 然後旋轉着揮打拳頭
like a windmill.
就像風車那樣
Huh?
哈?
You know, like the big windmills we see on the farm.
就像我們在農場上看見的風車那樣
Why?
爲什麼?
Because when something or somebody bothers you, sweetie,
因爲下次再有人欺負你 寶貝
you gotta fight back.
你得還擊
I'm not always gonna be around to defend you.
我不能一直在你身邊保護你
No, uh uh. Don't do that.
別垂頭喪氣
Pick your head up.
抬起頭來
All right? Now on the count of three,
現在我數到三
I want you to spin your arms as wild as you can
我希望你使出全力揮舞拳頭
until you knock 'em down, okay?
把對手擊倒爲止 好嗎?
Mmhmm. One, two, three.
嗯 一 二 三
Spin 'em Tasha, there you go, there you go, baby.
轉起來 塔莎 就是這樣 寶貝
I'm dizzy.
我暈了
All right, come here.
好了 過來
Get up here with me.
躺下來
You see Tasha, strength isn't just physical,
你要知道 塔莎 強大並不僅限於身體
it's mental and emotional too.
精神與情感上也可以很強大
And I need you to be strong.
我需要你強大起來
All right? You understand?
好嗎 明白嗎?
You promise?
答應我?
Promise.
答應你
Come here.
香一個
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tasha
祝你生日快樂 祝你生日快樂 親愛的塔莎
Oh God Bernie!
天吶 伯尼
You woke me up when I have 15 minutes of sleep left.
我本來還有15分鐘可以睡 你把我吵醒了
Well, so what? It's your birthday.
那又怎樣 今天是你生日
Oh sing, my Barry White. Sing!
真是好嗓子 堪比貝瑞·懷特
So go ahead.
快點
Make a wish and blow out that candle.
許個願 吹個蠟燭
Yeah, oh. My goodness, baby.
我滴老天爺啊 寶貝
What?
怎麼了
Ohhh, I hope your wish was for fresher breath.
但願你許的是口氣清新的願
Bernie. Goodness, woman.
伯尼 天吶
You need to use all of the toothpaste this morning.
你今天最好是把一整管牙膏都用了
Are you serious--
你認真的嗎?
And the mouthwash and you need to floss too.
還有漱口水和牙線
And you need to get a pack of Tic Tacs
然後再在上班的路上
on your way to work.
買♥♥一包薄荷糖
Shut it, Bernie.
夠了 伯尼
I'm just saying.
開玩笑的
Would you shut up?
閉嘴行不?
Anyway, uh, me and Tony we gotta go lay a carpet
對了 我和託尼準備
at that new office complex on Blakely Road.
在布萊克利路的新辦公室鋪個地毯
It's not that far. I should be back in time
不是很遠 我會按時回家
to head out to your dad's for dinner.
去你♥爸♥爸那兒喫晚飯
Is that tonight?
是今晚嗎?
Your birthday on another night we don't know about?
你還有另一個生日嗎?
No, it's just, you know I was just trying to think
不是 我只是在想
if maybe we could skip all the dramatics
能不能跳過那些逢場作戲的部分
and just spend a nice quiet evening just the two of us.
去過只屬於我倆的夜晚
Like he's going to allow that.
他不會同意的
Melvin ain't the boss of me.
梅爾文又不是我老闆
No, he's just the boss of your birthday.
但他是你生日的頭頭
Hmm, he is isn't he? Hmm.
是的 說的沒錯 嗯
Fine.
好吧
You know, I'm going back to sleep for ten more minutes then.
我再睡個十分鐘的回籠覺
You got a little icing right there.
粘了點兒糖霜
Mmm, thank you.
真好喫
You get your last ten minutes of sleep birthday girl.
再允許你睡十分鐘 小壽星
All right my Barry White.
好的 貝瑞·懷特
And I'll see you later. I heard you.
回見 知道了
Stop, stop.
停 住手
Boys and girls, I need you to be writing these math--
孩子們 我需要你們在練習本上
Math equations in your notebooks.
抄下這些數學公式
Enough with all the giggling.
別再笑了
Okay, what did I te--
好吧 我跟你們說...
Happy birthday, Mrs. Jackson.
生日快樂 傑克遜老師
Oh, would you look at this.
天吶
Thank you, that was so kind and thoughtful of each of you.
謝謝你們 你們真是善良體貼的小天使
Now if you would, please line up
你們可不可以排好隊
and place your beautiful cards on my desk.
把你們漂亮的小卡片放在我桌子上呀
I will enjoy them later.
我待會兒再慢慢欣賞
Single file line everyone, single file line.
排成一隊大家 一隊
Thank you, my dear.
謝謝大家 愛你們
Thank you so much.
真的非常感謝
That's so thoughtful.
太體貼了
Ew!
噁
Kids, if-- If you could excuse me for a moment,
孩子們 別管我
Take your seats. Take your seats. Okay.
回到座位上 好嗎
你知不知道我今天在全班面前吐了
把他們噁心到了
知道 你說好幾遍了
I got my usual morning coffee but... maybe the milk was sour.
但我今天和往常一樣 喝的同樣的咖啡 也許是牛奶壞了
Yeah, maybe and you told me that too, look.
這你也說過了 這樣吧
We just stay a little while then we leave, all right?
我們就待一小會兒就走 行嗎?
Hour tops.
頂多一小時
You promise?
真的嗎?
Yeah, I'm not trying to stay here all night.
是啊 我纔不想在這兒待一晚上
Come on, let's get this out of the way.
走吧 早去早走
Why is it so dark in here, man. It's nighttime.
爲什麼這麼黑 晚上都不開燈
Turn the lights on.
開燈
Surprise!
驚喜
There's my birthday girl.
我的小壽星來了
Were you surprised?
驚喜嗎?
Surprised is an understatement, Daddy.
簡直驚嚇 老爸
You really didn't have to go through all this trouble.
電影精選列表