DNA殺手
18小時前
-威爾叔叔 -怎麼了?
- Uncle Will. - Yeah?
-我又拿了點綠色 -很好
- I got more green. - Nice.
佐伊 看看這幅傑作
Hey, Zoe, check out this masterpiece.
那是畫的啥啊?
What's that supposed to be?
這是你 你媽媽和你♥爸♥爸
What.. That's, that's you, that's your mom, your dad
最後這位帥哥就是我
and this handsome gentleman on the end is me.
信不信由你 你叔叔的畫工
Believe it or not, that's actually an improvement
很有進步了
for your uncle.
她今天很幽默嘛
She's funny today.
如果你真像六個月前搬回來時說的那樣
You know, if you actually worked here
在這裏工作的話
like you said you would six months ago when you moved back
你就可以隨時品嚐任何口味的點心
you could sample the flavors anytime you wanted.
但是你懂的 有史以來最偉大的表妹
Yeah, but you know, we have April
阿普麗爾在這裏工作
'working here, the greatest cousin ever..'
另外 我可能會喫得你傾家蕩產
Plus, I'd probably eat all your profits.
這個鍋我不背哦
You know what, don't put it on me
其實你只是不想工作吧
that you don't wanna work, okay?
嘿 最近施工建設讓我很忙
Hey, construction has kept me very busy lately
非常感謝
thank you very much.
而且還要做我的保姆
And baby-sitting me.
說得好
Uh, this is true.
有這種畫畫天賦的保姆
Where else are you gonna get a free baby-sitter
打着燈籠都找不到
with this kind of raw talent, huh?
咋了 不行嗎
No, no.
你畫了什麼? 小寶貝
What'd you draw, peanut?
這是外公外婆的照片
It's a picture of grandma and grandpa.
我喜歡
I love it.
這樣吧 要不你和阿普麗爾一起
Hey, you know what, why don't you get some
去加點彩色糖吧
sprinkles with April?
好
Okay.
你有沒有注意到佐伊的左右手都很靈活
Hey, you've ever notice that, uh, Zoe is ambidextrous?
當然注意到了 她是我女兒
Yeah, she's my daughter.
但傑夫不是左撇子 你也不是
Yeah, but Geoff is not lefty, and neither are you
我們的其他家庭成員
and I don't know any other family members
沒有誰是左右手並用的 更沒有左撇子
who were ambidextrous, let along left-handed.
嗯
Yeah.
你沒事吧?
You alright?
我很好
Yeah.
我還是很想念他們
I still miss them.
感覺恍如昨日
Still feels like it was yesterday.
-這個給你們 -喔
- Hey. Here you go. - Oh-ho-ho-ho!
修冰箱的人來了
Uh, the refrigerator guy is here.
-哦 -知道了
- Oh. - Yeah.
哈嘍 幹啥呢
Uh, hello.
幹嘛?我在跟人談你媽媽的驚喜派對
What? Oh, this is about your mom's surprise party.
我們五點行動
It's at 5:00.
所有人都知道嗎?
Is everybody on there?
不 只有計劃委員會的人員在跟我聊天
No, only the party planning committee
所以你媽媽會非常驚訝
which is why your mom's gonna be super surprised.
所以要保密 好嗎
So don't say anything, okay?
-知道了 -好嘞
- I won't. - Yeah, alright.
-威爾叔叔 -什麼事
- Hey, Uncle Will. - Yeah.
我的畫讓媽媽傷心了
My picture made mom sad.
我本來想讓她喜歡我的畫
I wanted her to love it.
她很喜歡
She does.
只是
It's just that..
你是個幸運兒
You see, you are super lucky
因爲你有媽媽和爸爸
because you have a mom and a dad.
但我們年輕時發生了事故
'But ours were in an accident when we were younger'
我們對他們瞭解不多
and we don't know a lot about them.
有時候不知道你來自哪裏是件很傷心的事情
Sometimes it's hard to not know where you came from.
讓人感覺生活沒有根基
Sometimes it feels, like unsteady.
別告訴她 好嗎
Don't tell her, don't, okay?
我能看看嗎
Can I see?
你們倆在說什麼悄悄話呢?
What are you two being so secretive about?
-沒什麼 -是的
- Nothing. - Mm, yup.
如果我的畫讓你傷心了 我道歉
I'm sorry if my picture made you sad.
不 小寶貝
Oh, no, peanut.
這是世界上最美的畫
It is the most beautiful picture in the world.
你知道嗎 我要去把它掛在這裏
You know what, I'm gonna go hang it up right here
就掛在奶奶和爺爺旁邊
next to grandma and grandpa.
-哦 -又是派對的事情嗎?
- Oh. - More party stuff.
不 不 這不是關於派對的
No, no, this was not for us.
我得走了 一會兒見 好嗎
I gotta go, I'll see you later, okay?
-嘿 你要去哪 -嗯
- Hey, where you're goin'? - Huh?
-我得走了 -你剛到屁♥股♥都沒坐熱呢
- I gotta go. - You just got here.
-你的表現怎麼這麼奇怪 -我不奇怪
- Why are you bein' weird? - I'm not bein' weird.
哪裏奇怪了 我得走了
Not bein' weird, I gotta go.
還有事情要做 再見
Got things to do. Bye.
他老是這個鬼樣子 嘴上說自己在聽
So he does that thing, where he says he's listening
但是等我真的開始講了 你猜怎麼着
until I go on and on about it and then guess what?
-他開始打鼾了 -是的
- He's snoring. - Yeah!
我差點忘了
Oh, I almost forgot!
爲了慶祝你馬上就要比我大一歲了
In honor of you soon officially being one year older than me...
-悠着點 只大兩個月 -沒差別
- Okay, two months. - Same thing.
我提前給你買♥♥了生日禮物
I got you an early birthday present.
如果你需要我幫忙打開 請告訴我
Let me know if you need help opening it
因爲你年歲漸長了
due to your advanced age.
維克
Vic!
看看 看看
Let me see.
我是月亮你是星星
You're the stars to my moon.
-我愛你 -我也是
- I love you. - Hm, you too.
那不是你正式的生日禮物
And that's not even your big birthday present..
只是...
...which is...
你還沒準備正式禮物是嗎
You haven't gotten it yet, have you?
你很瞭解我嘛
Yeah, well, you know me.
但我保證會很棒的
But I promise it will be fabulous.
給我請個按♥摩♥師
Hm, full time masseuse?
安排一下塔希提之旅也行
Trip to Tahiti?
-或者全天咖啡供應 -哇哦
- Oh, a full time coffee supply? - Wow.
你知道佐伊可以左右手並用嗎?
Hey, did you know Zoe is ambidextrous?
她左右手都很靈巧 投擲 擊球
She draws left and right-handed, throws, bats
但傑夫和我都是右撇子
and then Geoff and I are right-handed.
我覺得家裏好像沒有別人跟她一樣慣用兩隻手的
I don't think anyone else in the family is ambidextrous..
嘿 你聽到我說的話了嗎
Hey, you! Did you even hear what I said?
抱歉 我只是有點神遊
Yeah, sorry, I'm just daydreaming.
-你沒事吧 -抱歉 我很好 沒事
- You okay? - Sorry. Yeah, yeah, fine.
是因爲羅傑嗎
Is it Roger?
你爲什麼這麼問
Why would you say that?
因爲你過去的幾個月
Well, because you've been talking about the two of you
都在跟我講你倆吵架
fighting for months.
我明白的 做警探的妻子不容易
Look, I get it, being the detective's wife can't be easy.
不 不是羅傑
No, Roger's fine.
只是
It's just, um..
那是什麼事
It's just what?
來吧 跟你比賽跑回去
Come on, I'll race you back.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
-你好 -嗯
- Hello. - Hm.
我們順路去趟商店好嗎?
Oh, um, is it okay if we stop at the shop first?
阿普麗爾說冰箱壞了
April says the fridge is acting up
她想讓我去看看
and she wants me to take a look at it.
沒關係 我們能過去一趟 我們有足夠的時間
Yeah, that's fine, we can get by, we got plenty of time.
但我們應該現在就走
But we should go like now.
不是說有足夠的時間嗎?
So not like, plenty plenty of time?
-我們該走了 -好吧
- We should probably go. - Okay.
-爲什麼關着燈 -不知道 好奇怪
- Why are the lights off? - I don't know. Weird.
驚喜
Surprise!
你 你們幾個偷偷摸摸的
You, you, you, you sneak.
你還抱怨我
You complain me.
電影精選列表