馬格拉
MAGERA!
馬格拉
MAGERA!
馬格拉
MAGERA!
馬格拉
MAGERA!
噓...安靜
Shhh...Quiet.
發生了什麼事嗎
What has happened to you?
拜託 沒有
Please no!
大力神重生
馬格拉
MAGERA!
馬格拉
MAGERA!
不錯
Not bad.
將軍
General.
令人印象深刻
Impressive.
你打架像個女♥女♥人
You fight like a girl.
啊 像女人 是吧
Ah, like a girl, huh?
你剛纔看起來像被一個女人打了
Looks like you just been beaten by a girl.
你認輸
Do you yield?
我認輸
I yield.
令人印象深刻 赫拉斯
Impressive, Horace.
除非我輸了
Except that I lost.
輸給最厲害的 沒有什麼好丟臉的
No shame in losing to the best.
你這個囂張的傢伙
You arrogant bastard.
囂張沒什麼不對...
Nothing wrong with arrogance...
只要它與天賦並存
as long as it coexists with talent.
這是你的 阿里亞斯
Which it does with you, Arias.
你跟着我 看我的動作
See my influence in every move that you make.
這就是爲什麼 你要我的新隊長
Which is why, I am making you my new captain.
你的意思是...
You mean...
是的 我拔濯你 我的朋友
Yes! I'm promoting you, my friend.
謝謝你 將軍
Thank you, General.
壞蛋
Scoundrel.
所以 這是真的
So, it's true.
你說謊
And you said it was just a rumor.
如果我們天生都是領袖 那麼哪來的追隨者
If we were all born leaders, then there would be no followers.
你不同意嗎 赫拉斯
Wouldn't you agree, Horace?
我錯過了比賽嗎
Did I miss the match?
是的 你錯過了 我的愛人
Yes you did, my love.
誰贏
Theodora Who won?
我知道 當然
I did, of course!
嗯 告訴她這個好消息
Well, tell her the great news!
天大的好消息 哦 是什麼呢
Great news? Well, what is it?
我剛剛被提拔爲隊長
I have just been promoted to Captain.
-恭喜 -謝謝
-Congratulations! -Thank you.
太好了 這剛好當你們的結婚賀禮
Alright you two, save it for the wedding.
對不起 赫拉斯 我不是故意欺騙你的感情
Forgive me, Horace. I didn't mean to offend your prudish sensibilities.
假的 你應該知道我可以做得更好
Prudish? You should know me better then that.
所以 你們兩個會結婚
So, the two of you shall wed?
是
Yes.
作爲好男人 我只能說...她該結婚了
And as best man, I can only say... she should be wedding me.
你餓了嗎
Are you hungry?
我母親已邀請你們參加宴會
My mother has invited you all to a feast.
爲了慶祝我們的訂婚
To celebrate our engagement.
聽起來令人高興
Sounds delightful.
我會參加 到時後見 赫拉斯
I will attend. See you then. Horace.
將軍
General
太好了 傲慢的貴族
Good riddance. Arrogant aristocrat.
赫拉斯
Horace!
他只是嫉妒
He's just jealous.
拜託 嫉妒那頭驢穿將軍的衣服
Please. Jealous of that donkey in a General's outfit?
他是含金湯匙出生的
He was born of a silver spoon in his mouth.
我只是不明白你對尼科斯的盲目奉獻
I just don't understand your blind devotion to Nikos.
這話題我們要談論多少次
How many times do we have to speak about this?
看來 直到你聽到更多原因
Apparently, a few more until you will listen to reason.
到底攻打一個完全愛好和平的村莊
What exactly is reasonable about conquering
理由是什麼
a completely peaceful village?
如果你想要一個攻打的理由 浩藍 我可以給你上千個
If you want a reason to attack Haon, I can give you thousands.
數以百萬計的黃金
Millions.
在他們的礦山 這就是你的理由
The gold in their mines, is that your reason?
是的 當然
Yes. Of course.
他們每天越發現越多
They're discovering more each day,
他們的人越來越富裕
and their people are growing wealthier and wealthier.
而我們...
While we...
而我們呢
While we what?
餓死
Starve?
你的盤子是不是有足夠的食物
Is there not enough food on your plate?
不像你 大人 我知道窮♥人♥的滋味是什麼
Unlike you, your grace, I know what it's like to be poor.
如果我們不向外擴展 我們頂多就只有這樣了
And if we do not expand, we will end up that way again.
我不是要攻佔一個村莊 並推♥翻♥它的領導人
I am not going to attack a village and overthrow it's leaders
只是單純的獲取財富
simply to attain its riches,
我們有沒有權利去要求一些東西
and to claim some things that we have no right to have.
黃金屬於誰 誰就可以開採
That gold belongs to whoever has the might and will to take it.
給你
To you.
給我們
To us.
我們必須現在就做 雖然我們有權力
We have to do it now, while we have the power.
事實上我們權力來自人♥民♥的尊重
What power we have comes from the fact that our people respect us.
這將爲我們工作
That will work for us.
我們可能失去一切 爲了什麼
We risk losing everything, for what?
幾塊金塊
A few gold nuggets?
你是誰 教訓我貪婪 而你卻坐在你的皇室...
Who are you to lecture me about greed while you sit here on your royal...
你是誰 這樣談論你的女王
Who are you to talk to your Queen like that?!
原諒我的無禮 殿下
Forgive my insolence, your Highness.
本次會議結束
This meeting is adjourned.
現在就離開
Leave now!
很樂意
Gladly.
我打攪了嗎
Am I interrupting?
表哥
Cousin!
啊
Ah!
艾奧娜 親愛的 一起喫飯 啊
Iona, dear, a plate, huh?
別麻煩 艾奧娜 謝謝
Do not bother, Iona. Thank you.
伊拉斯謨
Erasmus.
我今晚要跟國王和王后一起喫飯
I'm to have dinner with the King and the Queen this evening.
我不指望你跟我們這些平民百姓喫飯
I wouldn't expect you to dine with common folk like us then.
我有消息要告訴你們兩個
I have news I wanted to share with you both.
狄奧多拉已經不是孩子了 是嗎
Theodora is not with child already, is she?
泰梅克
Tymek!
當然不是
Of course not.
我要在國王的軍隊出任隊長
I'm to be made captain in the King's army.
-恭喜 -謝謝 -我爲你感到驕傲 表哥
-Congratulations. -Thank you. -I'm proud of you, cousin.
你知道軍隊需要你這種有領導能力的人
You know the army could use a man with your leadership qualities.
你要用劍抵在我的背後
You'd have to point a sword at my back.
我很高興我在這裏
I'm quite happy where I am.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't it beautiful?
只有你的美麗能相媲美
Only rivaled by your beauty.
阿里亞斯
Arias.
告訴我
Tell me.
你期待的婚禮嗎
Are you looking forward to the wedding?
我想沒有別的
I think of nothing else.
你爲什麼要問
Why would you even ask?
嗯...我知道單身男人的價值
Well...I know men value their bachelorhood.
誰告訴你的 赫拉斯
Who told you that, Horace?
也許
Maybe.
啊 他不是愛情專家
Well, he is hardly the expert on love.
你又有什麼資格
And what makes you an expert?
從我遇見你 就愛上你
I have loved you since I met you.
那是幾年前
That is years ago.
我很幸運 神的保佑
And I am blessed by the gods.
我們知道這一天會來的
We knew this day would come!
終有一天 我們會奪回我們的權力 和收回我們的王國
A day when we would seize back our power and reclaim our kingdom!
德米特里厄斯國王是軟弱的 我們的人♥民♥已經絕望了
King Demetrius is weak, and our people have fallen into despair.
如果他不願意做任何事情
If he is unwilling to do anything,
那麼我們必須掌控自己的命運