故事的開始是這樣的
So it begins,
我們都是簡單的人 我家的農場的歷史
we're simple folks. Hell this farm has been in my family
可以追溯到南北戰爭
since the war between the states.
我們飼養過豬 雞 種了不少玉米
We ve raised hogs, chickens and grown our fair share of corn,
小麥 豆子 但我們最重要的是
wheat, beans, but the most important thing we ve raised is
養活我們的家庭
our families.
後來 那些該死的企業農民開始爲了賺錢
Then came the damn corporate farmers trading family
寧願犧牲家庭 小農場主開始感到手頭拮据
for dollars. The small farmer started to feel the pinch.
最後那些負債累累的人不得不屈服
those that didn t go belly up ended up bending over
把家裏的農場賣♥♥給這些混♥蛋♥
selling out to these assholes.
當我的爸爸去世時 我暗自承諾
When my pa died I made a promise to myself. Ain t nobody gonna
沒有人能動我們家的農場 哈哈
take our family farm away. Haha.
我真的沒有計劃要種植大♥麻♥
I really didn t plan on growing marijuana.
但我告訴你們 這可是好東西
I tell ya this shit is good.
父親總說最重要的不是歸宿
Pappy always said it s not about where you end up, it s about the
而是旅行本身 所以坐穩了 點一支帶勁的
ride. So strap yourself in, fire up a big fat one,
記住 卷緊實點兒
and remember, pack it tight.
哈哈哈
Haha Haha Haha.
很好 很好
Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
鳴笛歡迎 我們的冠軍回來了
Sound the horns. Our champion has returned victorious.
我很感激你能抽出時間來見我 還有一個大事件
I appreciate you making time to meet. And the headlines,
瘋狂殺戮
The Superpot Suicides!
我們剛恢復了大♥麻♥生意
We just resurrected reefer madness.
合不合法都滾他媽的蛋吧
Say goodbye to legalization you
你們這羣就會抱樹的傻♥逼♥
patchouli soaked tree hugging fucks.
參議員對你的成就頗爲開心
The Senator couldn t be more thrilled with your success.
看起來你最近的情報
seems your recent intel will be fundamental
對他接下來的權力遊戲至關重要啊
to his next power play.
錢在哪裏?
Where's the money?
直截了當 是吧?
Straight to the point, huh?
在這裏面有你需要的一切
Inside you'll find everything you need.
現金 地址 鑰匙 身份識別
Cash, coordinates, keys, identification
以防遇上麻煩
in case the shit hits the fan.
送他們進地獄 哈哈
Give them hell! Ahahaha.
幹什麼?
What the fuck?
她吸什麼了?
What was she on?
是隻有大♥麻♥還是別的什麼?
Was it just the weed or something else?
-你沒事吧?-你在幹什麼?
- You alright? - What are you doing?
拜託 克里斯汀 我能聞到你身上的味
Come on Christine. I can smell it all over you.
還有你的男朋友身上也有
And your boyfriends there.
我不會起訴你的
Now I don t have to charge you.
告訴我你在哪兒搞到的
Just tell me where you got the shit.
兩小時後
啊哈
Ahhha!
這是怎麼發生的?
How did this happen?
我們都在喬希的住處等着基斯
We were all just hanging out at Josh's place waiting for Keith
等一個新來的帶着什麼東西
Waiting for some new shit from a guy. Some new guy.
然後我們接到他的電♥話♥ 他說他要遲到一會兒
And then we got a call from him and he said he was running late.
他的聲音聽起來很多疑
And he sounded just fucking paranoid.
所以 我半夜走在街上
So, I'm walking down the street in the middle of the night
突然間 我看到了這個瘋狂的貓女
and all of a sudden I see this crazy cat lady.
我是說那個無家可歸的貓女
I m talking like homeless cat lady.
那兒有12只貓 你知道嗎?
You know, twelve cats somewhere, you kn--
等等 她旁邊跟着貓嗎?
Wait so she had cats with her?
他說他弄到了一些東西會讓我們欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Said that he got some shit that was gonna fuck us up.
那東西能讓我們神魂顛倒
Something that was just gonna get us so fucking wrecked.
你甚至可以聞到貓尿在她身上的味道
You could just fucking smell the cat piss on her.
然後我們目光對上了 她跑過來
So we lock eyes. She comes running over to me and she just
把一些東西塞到我的手裏
and she just pushes something into my hands.
我不知道那是什麼 然後她就跑開了
I don't know what it is and then she runs away.
所以我就看着它 那玩意兒像一個1980年的
So I look at it. And it s like some crumpled up 1980's
皺皺巴巴的摩托車雜♥志♥ 有那種賽車女郎
motorcycle magazine. You know like hot rods hot babes.
就是那玩意 我把它打開
Some shit like that. And I open it up and the centerfold
中間摺疊頁掉下來了 這是真的 我向上帝發誓
falls out, right, and I swear to God.
上面就是那個該死的貓女
It's the same fucking cat lady.
是同一個人
Same person.
-誰能去開一下門嗎 -你絕對能看出來
- Can somebody answer the fu-- - You could totally tell there's
骨骼結構啊什麼的 這就是同一......
like bone structure. It's the same thin--
基斯 我們在這裏
Keith, we're in here!
-好啊 終於-- -怎麼了 大夥兒?
- Yes, fina-- - What's going on guys?
嘿 基斯 怎麼樣了?是時候了
Hey, what's up Keith? About time.
聽好 今天我請客
Holy fuck, do I have a fucking treat for you tonight.
看看這個
Check it out.
我從一個叫“布里茲”的傢伙那裏得到了這些
I got this shit from this guy named Breezy.
這可是市面上最好的
This shit is the top of the line man.
你從一個叫“布里茲”的傢伙那裏買♥♥的?
You buy your shit from a guy named Breezy?
是啊
Fuck yes.
好了 好了 開始吧
Oink, oink. Let's get it going.
尖叫吧 寶貝們 哈哈哈哈
Let's make this bitch squeal. Ahahahaha
我買♥♥了之後 我宣佈
Since I bought the shit, I nominate
我們最可愛的女主角來吸第一口
our lovely hostess to take the first hit.
真浪漫
Romantic.
那就是一切失控的開始
That s when everything just went crazy.
哦 我明白了 女士優先是吧?
Oh, I see. Ladies first, huh?
-這可真是好東西 -等等
- Love this shit. - So, wait.
-你會愛上它的 -等等 等等
- You're gonna love this shit! - Wait, wait, wait.
-別緊張 -不
- Just take it easy. - No.
-稍等 -不
- Just give it a moment. - No!
-相信我 -不 我以前也產生過幻覺
- Trust me. - No, I've tripped before.
耗過去就好了
Just ride it out.
不 操 我剛跟你說我感覺不太好
No, fuck you! I just told you I don't feel good.
試試嘛 調整呼吸 好嗎?
Just try and breath, okay?
這是純的 地裏種的 過一會就好了
This shit is pure and farm grown. Just give it a moment.
你爲什麼不試着放鬆下來?停下來 躺下來 好嗎?
Why don't you try and lay back? Stop. Just Lay down, okay?
哦 不 好熱
Oh no, it s hot in here.
我的心臟砰砰跳 我的心臟 我的心臟
And my heart's pounding. And my heart's, and my heart's
砰砰跳 我的心怦怦跳
pounding, and my heart's pounding.
貝卡 彆着急
Becca, take it easy.
很熱 但是你——
It's hot but you--
哦不 我感覺到了 有東西在我身上爬
Oh, no. I feel it. Something is crawling in me.
沒有東西 你很好 放鬆
Nothing is inside of you. You re fine. Just Relax.
我感覺到了 我看到了 就在那裏
I feel it. I see it. It's right there.
我覺得它在我身上爬
I feel it crawling through me.
冷靜
Chill out!
-不不不不不不不不 -不不不不!貝卡!別!
- No! Nonononono! No, nonononono! - No becca, don't!
不 不!貝卡停下 不不 你在弄傷你自己
No, no. Becca stop. No, no. You re hurting yourself.
啊 啊
Ahhhh! Ahhh!
哦 媽的 啊啊啊
Oh fuck! Oww!
貝卡 住手
Becca, Stop it!
貝卡
Becca!
停
Stop!
啊
Ahhhhh!
警告
以下視頻含有一些可能令部分觀賞者不適的畫面
特此警告
肯定是和之前一樣的玩意
This has got to be the same stuff.
因爲這些症狀都是一樣的
Because the symptoms are all the same and the victims
而且受害者都出現在10英里範圍內
are all within a ten mile radius.
稍等一下 請講?
Just a second. yeah?
我有一些資料給你
I think I have some info for you.
讓我主辦這個案子
Let me take the lead on the case.
哇
Wooo!
嗚呼
Woo! Woo!
-他媽的 -哇真爽
- Fuck yeah! - Woo! Woo!
真♥他♥媽♥太爽了
Fuck yeah, fuck yeah!
嘿 跳啊 你♥他♥媽♥的在幹嘛
Hey Mother fucker jump. What are you doing you fucking pussy.
最近怎麼樣 孩子們?
How ya doing boys?
我敲了門 但我猜你們沒聽見
I knocked but I guess you didn t hear me
哦 看看你在做什麼
Oooooh, look what ya got cookin'
怎麼 今晚沒工作嗎 夥計們?不用送披薩外賣♥♥?
What, no work tonight boys? Huh? No pizzas to deliver?
哈哈哈
Hahaha.
玩遊戲 是吧?
Playing games, huh?
電影精選列表