儘管有種種不便
For all its inconveniences,
朗對高樓的生活還是滿意的
Laing was satisfied with life in the high-rise.
逾期付款索求 羅伯特·朗醫生
由於少了很多住戶礙事
Now that so many of the residents were out of the way,
他得以放鬆下來
he felt able to relax.
更加自主
More in charge of himself.
可以向前看 探索生活了
Ready to move forward and explore life.
但具體要怎麼做 去哪裏
How and where, exactly...
開始潰爛了
I see the rot's set in.
他還未決定
...he had not yet decided.
要喝一杯嗎
Do you fancy a drink?
科斯格羅夫就在那邊
Cosgrove is here.
男士們都在
All boys together.
有時他沒法不認爲
Sometimes he found it difficult not to believe
他們生活在已經到來的未來
they were living in a future that had already taken place.
3個月前
歡迎來到你的新家
目錄 1. 如何操作你的電器 2. 公♥寓♥生活小貼士概述 3. 對您開放的設施
對您開放的設施 商場 電梯系統介紹
羅·朗醫生
健身房♥ 30層
老天爺
Oh, Christ!
黴運啊
Oh, bad luck.
還是好運來着 我總是記不住
Or is it good luck? I can never remember.
真抱歉
So sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我死不了
I'll survive.
這我相信
I don't doubt it.
你真是件精美的標本
You're an excellent specimen.
我以爲你這間是空的呢
I thought you were empty.
是啊 我才搬進來
Yeah, I... I just moved in.
我是夏洛特·梅維爾
I'm Charlotte Melville.
抱歉 我一定是睡着了
Sorry, I must have fallen asleep.
老天 希望我們沒把他嚇跑
God, I hope we haven't frightened him off.
嚇跑了又如何
So what if we have?
-那個 -怎麼
- I say. - Yeah?
你稍後上來喝一杯吧
Why don't you come up later and have a drink?
-我要辦派對 -謝謝 我儘量
- I'm having a party. - Thanks, I'll try.
今晚我們幾點來
What time do you want us tonight?
-7點整 -說起來
- Seven sharp. - That reminds me.
我還沒給你生日禮物呢
I haven't given you your birthday present yet.
你知道你不是我喜歡的型
You know you're not my type.
再說 你不是該去電視演播室嗎
Besides, shouldn't you be off to the television studios?
他們也不喜歡我
I'm not their type either.
得了
Come on.
不行 我還不夠醉呢
I can't. I haven't drunk enough yet.
我不想讓他們失望
I don't wanna disappoint them.
海倫都餵你喫什麼啊
What is Helen feeding you?
什麼都沒有 她抑鬱得不想做飯
Nothing. She's too depressed to cook.
我就該娶個你這樣的女人
I should have married someone like you.
禁慾 胸大
Stoic and perfectly breasted.
我哪天真想插♥進♥你的
You know, I'd dearly like to get in between those
大腿之間
thighs of yours one of these days.
你有時候真太過分 王爾德
You really are too much sometimes, Wilder.
是嗎
Am I?
有什麼原因導致你積蓄了負能量嗎
Has something happened that could cause a build-up of negative energy?
水療 30層
我姐姐最近死了
My sister died recently.
真的嗎
Really?
當然是真的
Yes, of course.
抱歉 人們經常躺在這裏 撒謊
Sorry, it's just people normally lie here and just... lie.
想多按♥摩♥個十分鐘
To get an extra ten minutes, you know?
我沒有那個時間
I don't have an extra ten minutes.
"所有大垃圾袋...不得放入大垃圾袋"
"All large rubbish bags... No large bags."
請注意 所有大垃圾袋和玻璃必須送去制定垃圾點
倒入垃圾通道的小包必須套兩層袋
不得向垃圾通道內放入大垃圾袋 披薩或紙箱
多謝配合
以上指導將有助於大樓垃圾壓縮器的正常使用
與您方便
尿布
Nappies.
-什麼 -會堵塞垃圾通道
- I'm sorry? - They block up the chute.
我沒有孩子
I don't have any children, so...
很好 他們在泳池裏尿尿
Good. They urinate in the pool.
我會記住的
I'll remember that.
生理學學校
58歲 男
Fifty-eight. Male.
精神分♥裂♥症 死於心肌梗死
Schizophrenic. Myocardial infarction.
像個老烏龜 是吧
Bit of an old tortoise, wasn't he?
尊重不該跟
Respect shouldn't be set aside
任何自然的噁心感一起被拋在腦後
with any perfectly natural feelings of revulsion.
日後 你們可能將專攻精神疾病的
Now, in time you may specialize in the clinical treatment
臨牀治療 或是研究其發源
of mental illness, research into its origins,
發展或臨牀表現
development or manifestations.
但我們從最基本的開始吧
But let's start with the nuts and bolts.
可以看到 面部表皮可以輕鬆從頭骨上剝下
As you can see, the facial mask simply slips off the skull.
羅伯特·朗醫生
門羅
Munrow?
門羅
Munrow?
你暈倒了
You've taken a fall.
那個
So...
我恐怕不太擅長這種事
Yes, I'm afraid I'm not very good at this sort of thing.
-融入嗎 -是啊
- Slotting in, you mean? - Yes.
我本以爲在這裏大家會互不打擾呢
I was rather expecting to find a certain kind of anonymity here.
別擔心 大家一般並不在乎
Don't worry, people don't usually care what happens
跟自己隔一層樓上發生的事
two floors above or below them.
很好
Good.
但夏洛特不一樣 她加入了各種委員會
Charlotte's different. She's on all sorts of committees.
她說你的居住申請很有拜倫的風情
She said your tenancy application was very Byronic.
真的嗎
Did she really?
我決心要做好
Well, I'm determined to get everything right.
嗯
Right.
再給你續杯
Top-up?
-好 謝謝 -來吧
- Yes, thank you. - Come on.
-你住哪層 -25層
- Which floor are you? - 25.
就在樓下
One floor down.
-打網球 -不 其實我打壁球
- Tennis? - No, squash actually.
那是在20層吧
That's 20, I think.
爲什麼住這兒 不在城裏找間單身公♥寓♥
Why here and not a bachelor pad in town?
投資未來吧
An investment in the future, I suppose.
我覺得我需要個新開始 留下自己的印記
I felt like I needed a clean slate to put my mark on.
我們住在底層 被各種陰影籠罩
We're down in the bottom, in all sorts of shadows.
大部分家庭都是 至少真正的家庭是的
Most families are. Real ones, anyway.
你堵塞了垃圾通道
You blocked the chute.
-是嗎 -這是斯蒂爾 他是牙醫
- I'm sorry? - This is Steele. He's in teeth.
你還不懂這裏的規矩 是吧
You don't know how things work around here yet, do you?
是啊 但我學得快
No, but I'm a fast learner.
我是正牙醫生 不是同性戀
I'm an orthodontist, not a homosexual.
恭喜你
Good for you.
斯蒂爾替孩子修牙
Steele fixes the children.
他們太貪喫糖了
I'm afraid they eat too many sweets.
海倫是居家環保人士
Helen's an armchair environmentalist.
她熱心 這是她的特點
She cares, that's her thing.
-你知道什麼叫循環利用嗎 -不 我
- Have you heard of recycling? - No, I...
但她不懂這些爛牙
What she hasn't grasped is the detrimental effect
小惡魔的害處
of all these rotten toothed little imps.
這裏的女人如果能夾緊腿
The women around here would help the planet more
就是幫這世界的忙了
by keeping their legs crossed.
這個小傢伙遲到了 不想出來
This one's late. Doesn't want to come out.
媽媽
Mummy.
託比有臺收音機
Toby's got a radio set.
自己組裝的 我能要一個嗎
You have to build it yourself. Can I have one?
如果你乖乖的
If you're good.
那是你妻子跟科斯格羅夫進了洗手間嗎
Is that your wife going into the bathroom with Cosgrove?
科斯格羅夫是新聞主播 你在電視上見過他嗎
Cosgrove reads the news. Have you seen him on TV?
-沒有 -他很厲害
- No. - He's very good.
非常有說服力
Very convincing.