非常好
Nice. Nice!
好 我需要你更自然一點
Okay, let's get you a little bit more...
很好 各位 保持這個姿勢
about there. You look great.Okay, folks. Let's hold it right there.
我必須接這個電♥話♥
I gotta take this.
不行 你答應過的
No, you promised.
-工作很重要 -對 家族傳統也很重要
- It's work. - Yeah, it's tradition.
現在才八月
It's August!
我不明白你急什麼!
I don't get the rush!
我們必須在12月的第一週 寄出聖誕賀卡
Well, we have to send out the Christmas cards the first week of December,
這是路克最後一天在家了 然後他就要去讀大學了
and we only have Luke for another day before he goes to college.
你們可以用修圖軟件 把我的照片合成進去
You guys could just Photoshop me in.
太完美了 別動
That's perfect. Hold it.
笑容燦爛一點
And big smiles.
非常好 看這裏
Love that. And over here.
-很好 -好了 拍完了吧?
- Awesome. - There you go. We good
是 拍完了
Yeah.We're good.
喂 我已經在車上了
Yeah. I am in the car.
可以稍等一下嗎?
Can you just hold a sec
-尼爾森太太叫什麼來着? -泰瑞
- What's Nelson's wife's name again - Terry.
-泰瑞 -羅拉讀法學院
- Terry. - And Lola's in law school,
詹克剛結婚
and Jake just got married.
喂 羅拉要做律師 詹克剛結婚?
Yeah, Lola a lawyer, and Jake just married
喂 祝你們今天過得愉快
Hey, have a good day, guys.
真的要走了?明天你就是空巢老人了
So that's it, huh Tomorrow you've got an empty nest.
是啊 我在想 路克從家裏搬出去之後
Yes. And I was thinking, you know, with Luke out of the house,
或許我應該重返職場
maybe I should go back to work.
你確實一直喜歡做一名獸醫
Well, you always did love being a vet.
不過 是誰要讓你重返職場的啊?
Who says you've gotta re-enter the workforce anyway
我自己!不然我要做什麼?
Well, I do! I mean, what else am I gonna do
做你此刻正在做的事
You're doing it.
我在喫午餐啊
But I'm just eating lunch.
敬我們
To us.
小資太太午餐團
The ladies who lunch.
-小資太太午餐團 -謝謝
- The ladies who lunch. - Thank you.
你們真是的 以後不要再這樣稱呼我們了
You guys, don't ever call us that again.
別掃興
Come on.
後備箱基本裝滿了 這是最後幾箱了
Trunk's almost full. This is the last load.
你帶牙刷了嗎?
Did you pack your toothbrush
帶了 牙膏也帶了 媽
I did.Toothpaste, too, Mom.
謝謝你同意讓我開車送他
Thanks so much for letting me drive him.
你一定有很多話想和他聊
Aw. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about.
-你們路上要小心 知道嗎? -我們會的
-And you be careful on the road, okay -We will.
可以出發了 孩子?
You good to go, kiddo
對!馬上就走!
Yup! We're outta here!
你答應過我的
You promised.
這是最後一次
This is the last time, though.
不行!絕對不能是最後一次!
Oh, come on! Surely it's not the last time!
你好高
You're so tall.
我會照顧好自己的 媽
It's gonna be okay, Mom.
記得你以前對我說過嗎?我會成爲…
Remember what you used to tell me, that I could be
宇航員 或者美國總統
an astronaut, or the president of the United States
如果我留在家裏 要怎麼成爲這些偉大的人物呢?
Well, how's that supposed to happen if I stay here
家長都是這麼對孩子說的
It's just something that parents tell their children.
好了
Come on.
讓他快點上路吧 一會兒黑天了
Let him get on the road before it gets dark.
我愛你 老爸
Love you, Pops.
好好學習
Get good grades,
下個暑假來我公♥司♥實習
and next summer you'll intern at the firm.
好
Okay.
好 我們每天都要視頻通話 好嗎?
Okay, so we are gonna FaceTime everyday, right
每週一次 我愛你們
Once a week. I love you guys.
一定記得好好喫飯
And don't forget to eat.
我會喫飯的
I'll eat,
我會呼吸的 我還會穿毛衣的
I'll breathe, I'll even wear a sweater.
別擔心
Don't worry.
媽 我會照顧好自己的
Mom, I'm gonna be okay.
我知道你會照顧好自己的 我只是… 太愛你了
I know you'll be okay, I just... I love you so much.
我也愛你
I love you, too.
再見
Bye.
就這樣…
And just like that...
我們變成空巢老人了
it's an empty nest.
所以…
So,
我有一個提議
I have a proposal.
既然家裏只有我們倆了
Since it's just us now,
我們兩個一直沒什麼機會 享受二人時光
and I know we haven't been spending a lot of time alone,
我知道我們兩個關係有點疏遠
and I know things aren't great,
所以我預定了第二次蜜月旅行
so I booked us to go on our second honeymoon.
-凱特… -去非洲
- Kate... - To Africa!
我想等他走了再說 因爲我不想讓他難過…
Look, I... I waited until Luke was gone because I didn't want to upset him...
怎麼了?有什麼事嗎?你生病了?
Why What's wrong Are you sick
沒有
No.
你幸福嗎?
Are you happy
我沒有… 我沒有不幸福
Um...I'm not... I'm not unhappy.
那不等於幸福
That's not the same thing.
不會有人總是幸福的
Well, no one's happy all the time.
凱特 我已經不愛你了
Kate...I'm not in love with you anymore.
我非常肯定 你也一樣
And I'm pretty sure you feel the same.
我要搬出去住
I'm moving out.
什麼?
What
如果你有事找我 我會在凱雷集團
I'll be at the Carlyle if you need to reach me.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand, I don't understand.
你在外面有了別人?
Are you involved with someone else
沒有
No.
所以…
So,
你就這樣離開了我 都不和我商量一下?
you're just leaving me like this with... with no discussion
我們的人生還有很長
We had a lot of good years.
你一定會明白 爲了長遠打算 分開對我們兩個都好
I think in the long run, you'll see this is better for both of us.
我會派人來取我的東西
I'll send for my things.
免費衣物 隨意領♥取♥
乘客姓名 德魯·康拉德先生 凱特·康拉德太太
《贊比亞 旅行指南》
到達
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
康拉德夫婦
康拉德先生呢?
And... Mr. Conrad
-只有我自己 -好 我們走
- Just me. - Okay, let's go.
謝謝
Thank you.
贊比亞 盧薩卡
-謝謝你 -不用謝
-Thank you, sir. -You're welcome
康拉德夫婦
《非洲攻略及語言》
請慢用
And here we are.
這是什麼?
What's this
雙人晚餐
Dinner for two.
旅行套餐中的計劃飲食
It's part of the meal plan.
我可以再要一杯嗎?
Could I have another one of these, please
-好的 女士 -謝謝
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
喂 美女
Hey, gorgeous.
你好
How're ya doing
德里克!歡迎再次光臨
Derek, welcome back.
我的朋友 要你常點的?
My friend, the usual
拉菲!
Rafi!
謝謝
Thanks.
可以玩撲克嗎?
You ready for poker
-希望你這次帶了現金 -我的欠條不好使了?
- I hope you bring cash this time. - My IOU's aren't good enough anymore
你明知道答案是你不想聽到的 爲什麼還要問呢?
Why are you asking questions you're afraid of the answer to
謝謝!
Thank you!
在用功鑽研?
Studying hard
這樣旅行不好玩的
That's no way to vacation.
我喜歡有所準備
I like to be prepared.
自己一個人用餐?
Eating alone
是的
Yes.
自己一個人很好
Alone is good.
自己是最好的伴侶
Also guarantees the best company.
電影精選列表