假日客棧
Happy Holiday
假日客棧
Happy Holiday
十二月二十四日聖誕夜
聖誕快樂 巴德
Merry Christmas, Bud.
謝謝也祝你聖誕快樂
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you.
好了 嗨 組長
Okay. Hi, chief.
今夜演出 翰歐文 哈弟與狄森
進來
Come in.
哈羅 甜心
Hello, honey.
今晚是在娛樂界的最後一夜
Well, this is our last night in show business.
很多感觸吧
Some feeling, huh?
感觸很深
Some feeling.
婚姻執照和戒指準備好了
I got the ring and the license.
甜心我們準備好了
Honey, we're ready.
衣服上面應有個鉤子吧
Say, there's a hook leftover at the top here.
不是嗎
Should that be?
沒關係啦
Never mind that, dear.
我來弄吧
I'll take care of it.
-吉姆 -什麼
-Jim. -Huh?
我覺得領帶很難看呢
Well, I think that tie is terrible.
又怎樣 明天我就是農夫了
Who cares? Tomorrow I'm a farmer.
最好換一條吧
You'd better go change it.
甜心
Honey,
當你搖動着腳趾
when you flip them those twinkle toes,
誰會注意到我的領帶呢
who's gonna be looking at my tie?
還有五分鐘快點吧
You only have five minutes. Hurry.
好 我去換
Okay, I'm on my way.
-他怎麼說 -我沒告訴他
-What'd he say? -I didn't tell him.
爲何不 我們彼此相愛
Why not? We love each other.
你想繼續跳舞
You want to continue dancing.
我知道但是他很無辜呢
I know, but...he gets a look.
他看來就是那個樣子
Oh, he's always had that look.
這跟感情無關
It doesn't mean anything emotionally.
他的脾氣太大了
It has to do with his liver.
跟他說他搞錯了
Tell him you've made a mistake.
你不想放棄個人事業
You don't want to give up your career
住到鄉下農場
and live on a farm.
但他已經買♥♥了農場
But he's already bought the farm
還有戒指和證書呢
and the license and the ring.
我無法開口
Oh, I can't tell him.
好吧我來說 等表演完就說
All right. I will. Right after our number.
聽我說親愛的 別軟弱
Listen, darling, don't weaken.
想着我們一起生活
Think of our life together.
想着鑽石 皮草
Think of diamonds, of sables,
還有單獨閣樓呢
of your own little penthouse.
這是你的承諾
Is that a promise?
想想未來
Well, just think about them
美好的時光吧
for the time being.
-上場了狄森小姐 -謝謝你
-Ready, Miss Dixon. -Oh, thank you.
跟本扣不上呢
This thing didn't come out even.
我來弄吧
Oh, I'll fix it.
-要遲到了 -我愛你
-We have to hurry. -I love you.
我愛你和吉姆
I love you... and Jim.
當然我也愛吉姆
I love Jim too. But after all,
我是說跟你的親密不同啦
I mean, let's not be too chummy.
她來了 街上走過來
Here she comes Down the street
老天啊 真可愛呢
My, oh, my Ain't she sweet
過來的人 是我的最愛
Why, here comes my hot toddy
爲她死都願意
Over my dead body
我會唱歌♥博取她芳心
I'll capture her heart singing
看我跳隻舞
Just wait until she gets
就改變了
a load of my dancing
當我開口高歌♥後
Just wait till I start singing
我會帶着她
I'll take her
一路跳舞下去
strolling down the road with my dancing
唱首情歌♥準沒錯
I can't go wrong A tender song
她會發現我迷人之處
And she'll discover my charms
迷人的舞步令她跌倒
Some fancy taps and she'll collapse
傾倒在我的懷裏
And fall right into my arms
我高歌♥會博得她芳心
I'll capture her heart singing
不會 你沒有機會了
Oh, no. You haven't a chance
只要我開始跳舞
When I go into my dance
我一輩子爲你唱情歌♥
I'll take you through life singing
啦啦啦的
La-da-da-Di, la-da-da-Di La-da-da-Di
蹦蹦蹦
Boom boom Boo-boo-boo-boo-boo-boom
你要當我的新娘舞伴
I'll make you my wife dancing
如果除了唱歌♥還能跳舞
If you could dance instead of sing
我就會試着愛上你
I'd learn to love you somehow
如果除了跳舞還能唱歌♥
If you could sing instead of dance
現在就可以娶我回去
I'd take you home with me now
蹦蹦蹦
Boom boo-boo-boo-boom Boo-boo-boo-boo-boom
你的歌♥聲沒有感情
The way you sing don't mean a thing
你最好努力學跳舞
You'd better stick to you dance
而你跳舞沒什麼幫助
And as for you Your dance won't do
你需要唱出羅曼史
You'll have to sing for romance
-我會得到她芳心 -我會贏得她芳心
-I'll capture her heart -I'll capture her heart
-唱歌♥ -跳舞
-Singing -Dancing
聖誕禮物不太吸引你 是嗎
Not much of a Christmas present for you, is it?
我是說 我們兩人 都針對着你
I mean, both of us walking out on you.
別擔心我 小鬼 我會做的很好
Don't worry about me, kid. I'll do all right.
真是個笨蛋
What a chump.
你看不出來我們在爭什麼嗎
Can't you see what we're walking out on?
碾米呢 一年365天
The grind, 365 days a year.
你上次什麼時候休假
When was the last time you had a day off?
我不知道也許是去年吧
I don't know. Maybe last year.
你聽說過感恩節
Did you ever hear of Thanksgiving
勞動節和獨♥立♥日嗎
or Labor Day or the Fourth of July?
-好像有 -你知道是什麼意思吧
-Vaguely. -You know what they are, don't you?
是假期 休息日 有很多種假期
They're holidays, days of rest. There's lots of them.
所以日曆上日期是紅字
They mark them in red on the calendar
你不會錯過他們的
so you can't miss them.
當假期來到時
What happens in show business
表演將會怎樣
when a holiday comes along?
會有特別節目
You give an extra performance.
兄弟 我不幹
Not for me, brother.
麗拉和我要去
Lila and I are going up to
康乃迪克州的農場
that farm in Connecticut.
我們按照日曆假期度假
We're gonna live by the calendar.
-吉姆 -什麼
-Say, Jim. -Hmm?
有件事情要讓你知道
Uh, there's something you should know.
我知道 泰德
Oh, I know, Ted.
我跟你的感覺一樣
I feel the same way about you.
你知道 我們追求同樣的目標
You know, we've had our ups and our downs.
爲了女人有些小爭執 但是
We've fought a little over women, but...
我知道 但是
I know, but...
抱歉 吉米 這就是人生啊
Sorry, Jimmy boy, but that's life.
我敢跟你打包票
If I'm not the best manager in the business,
我是秀場最佳的經紀人
I'll eat a mechanic's shirt.
在俱樂部十五個星期
Fifteen weeks at the Park Club,
你和麗拉名利雙收
sight unseen, for you and Lila.
每週兩百美元
Two hundred dollars a week more than you were
比你在農場幹活強多了
getting with the farmer thrown in.
-怎麼了 -我沒告訴他呢
-What's the matter? -I haven't told him.
還沒告訴他嗎
You haven't told him?
你還沒跟他說
You haven't told him?
沒告訴我什麼 什麼
Haven't told me what? What?
那是什麼 什麼事情
What is it? What's the news?
別生氣 吉姆答令
Well, don't be upset, Jim dear.
我還是一樣愛你啊
It isn't that I don't love you.
我愛 你們兩人我都愛
I do. I love everybody.
當泰德解釋他有多愛我
But when Ted explained how much