這裏是微笑紐約電臺的爾夫傑克森
This is Irv Jackson on Smile NYC,
讓我帶大家告別感恩節 順勢進入聖誕氣氛中
un-stuffing you from Thanksgiving,easing you into your Christmas groove.
接下來是早上六點交通時間的首席DJ
Next up at 6:00 a.m., drive-time's number one DJ,
人稱熱血拉許的拉許威廉斯
your adrenaline rush, Rush Williams.
是時候以這首約翰傳奇全新經典歌♥曲 來展開佳節時期了
Now, time to kick off the holidays with this new classic from John Legend:
《聖誕快樂》
"Merry Merry Christmas."
伊薇
Evie.
你竟然在早上五點傳訊息給爸爸
You are not texting Daddy at 5:00 a.m.
我想要迷你馬
I want a mini horse.
(伊薇、嘉碧、爸爸)
寶貝 聖誕老人會知道你幾點起牀喔
Sweetheart,Santa knows when you're awake.
你最好快點閉上眼睛
You better close those eyes.
迷你馬
Mini horse.
我也是
Me too.
嘉碧 乖小孩要到七點纔會起牀
Gabby, nice kids don't wake up until seven.
帥氣依舊
Still got it.
我該在你身上掛個鈴鐺纔對 妹子
I gotta put a jungle bell on you, girl.
雙倍紅眼咖啡
Red Eye Double Shot.
-這能嚐出你有多關心我 -拜託
- The taste of how much you really care. - Oh, please.
我繞路走兩公里去買♥♥一杯五元的咖啡 是爲了確保我的明星DJ能準時上工
I take a three-mile detour to buy a five-dollar cup of coffee to make sure my star DJ is in his chair on time.
這是我今早唯一關心的事
That's what I care about this morning.
你的明星DJ自己有車
Yeah, well, your star DJ
還且還比你的好
has got a car of his own. It's nicer than yours.
-你被訊息灌爆了嗎? -我在看雙胞胎的聖誕清單
-You blowin' up-Uh, the twins' Christmas list.
我得在四點離開
I got to be out of here by 4:00.
你纔剛到而已 喬姑姑
You just got here, Aunt Jo.
我只是要告訴你 我還有其他約要赴
Just letting you know, I have other engagements.
早安 喬瑟芬
Good morning, Josephine.
別理他 他在躲聖誕要求清單
Don't mind him, he's dodging Christmas list demands over there.
雙胞胎想要迷你馬
The twins want tiny horses.
寶貝一定會喜歡動物娃娃
These babies will never get tired of stuffed animals.
不是 她們是認真的
No. These kids are not playing.
她們想要的是會喫會拉活生生迷你馬
They want real, hay eating, pooping, miniature horses.
好吧
Whooooaa. Okay.
你可以做午餐給她們喫
You could make them lunch.
只要五分鐘 卻滿滿都是愛
Takes five minutes, shows a whole lot of love.
錢是給我的 午餐我來做
Cash is for me. I make the lunches.
喬姑姑以前在我每天上學前 都會幫我準備午餐
Aunt Jo used to pack a bag for me every single day before school.
自從寶拉過世後 她也這樣照顧我的孩子
And since Paula passed, she does the same for the kids.
我每次都會在裏面偷塞甜食
I always try to slip something sweet in there.
她真的值回票價
She's worth it.
如果我不用跟妹妹們共用廁所
If I didn't share a bathroom with my sisters,
如果她們沒把我的手♥機♥掉到馬桶
and one of them hadn't dropped my phone in the toilet,
如果白米除潮有用
and if the rice had worked,
如果你沒強迫我一定要從中學到一課
and if you didn't insist on me learning a lesson about all of that,
-我就能傳清單給你 -早安
- I would've texted this list. - Good morning.
必備項目我用粉紅色標記
My "musts" are highlighted in pink.
等一下 瑪雅小姐
Hold on, Miss Mya.
把清單念給我聽 拉許
Read the list to me, Rush.
普拉達包
Prada bag,
到紐約市看百老匯
Broadway night in NYC.
瑪雅 我們談過這點了 人生的目標不在於豪華
Uh-uh, Mya, we talked about this. Extra is not the goal.
這時候就說教有點太早了
It's too early for teachable moments.
人越有錢 孩子就越貪心
The richer you get,the greedier those kids get.
搶…
Grab, grab, grab.
拿…
Take, take, take.
愛你
Love you.
-早安 賈摩 -早安
-Oh, good morning, Jamal. -Good morning.
對了 你提早申請學校了吧?
Oh, you up for that "early action" day,ain't that right
-對 -有結果了嗎?
- Yeah. - Oh, did you hear yet?
還沒 我還在等回信
No, not yet. But I'm still waiting on the email.
-你一定會錄取 -而且還有後備學校
-You're getting in, you're getting in. -And we got the back up schools.
-哈佛是我的目標 爸 -是沒錯
- Well, Harvard is the goal, Dad. - Yes.
少囉嗦 要專心在目標上
Hush it down, eyes on the prize.
-我能跟兒子說話嗎? -對啊 爸
- Can I talk to my son- Yeah, Dad.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh. Listen,
你一定行的 賈摩
you've got this, Jamal.
你一定能錄取哈佛大學
There has only been Harvard. There will only ever be Harvard.
-謝謝你 蘿珂茜 -精彩的都在那
- Thanks, Roxy. - That's where it's at.
請恕我先失陪了
Well, now, you'll have to excuse me.
纔剛吸進新鮮空氣 現在我得去伸展一下
Just got air flowing through these lungs.Now I have to stretch.
得讓賈摩列車往終點站開去 懂嗎?
Got to keep the J-Train on track, you know?
-我喜歡 -好
- Love it. - All right.
這小子兩天後就要比我高了
That boy's gonna be taller than me in two days.
就是說啊 他的機智是打哪來的?
I'm telling you.Where'd he get that wit from, hmm?
我也不知道 應該是拉許風格吧
I don't know. You know,it's got a Rush vibe to it, though.
名人比美人優先 上車吧
Fame before beauty, get on in.
別灑出咖啡 我纔剛把你上次弄髒的清乾淨
And do not spill that coffee. I just got your last sticky out.
-你開太快了 -你遲到太久了
- You drive too fast. - Well, you late too much.
-拉許早 蘿珂茜早 -早安
- Good morning, Rush. Good morning, Roxy. - Morning.
還有95秒就要開播
We have 95 seconds until air,
我還得做聲音測試、審閱聖誕歌♥單
I still need to do a sound check, go over the Christmas songs list.
完畢後馬上讓你們播出
I gotta get you out as soon as we wrap,
你們10點還要跟馬修開會
you still have Marshall at ten o'clock.
波利斯還沒打給我 都已經三天了
And Boris never called me back. It's been three days,
我給那笨蛋嚐了一點甜頭
I gave that numpty my candied yams.
潔內菈 我要你稍微慢一點 好嗎?
Janella, I need you to move the dial down to, like, a five. Okay
時間還早
It's early.
有這麼帥氣的臉龐
With a face like that,
你幹嘛要做廣播節目啊?
I don't know why you be doing radio, though.
天啊
Golly.
我的熱血拉許來啦
Hey, there's my Adrenaline Rush.
卡崔娜 你要整天 都是這種精神 懂嗎?
Katrina, you need to keep that attitude up all day, you hear me?
你那套精神最好是乖一點 卡崔娜
Those attitudes better stay in their dress, Katrina.
你快點過來
Boy, come on.
你得讓我把魅力暖身一下
Hey.You got to let me get my little shine on. You know what,
我幫你們買♥♥了咖啡
I need you to focus.I bought you guys coffee,
但我壓力太大 就喝掉了
but I got stressed out and drank it.
爾夫傑克森來喚醒大家了
This is Irv Jackson waking you up.
準備聽拉許威廉斯來讓大家振奮精神
Now, get ready for Rush Williams to get you going.
-測試… -你的確是在測試我的脾氣
-Testing, testing. -Yeah, testing me is right.
-明星先生 你聽好了 -是 老闆
-Listen here, Mister Star. - Yes, boss.
-感恩節結束了 沒有火雞了 -是 老闆
- Yes, boss. - Thanksgiving is over. No more turkey.
今天開始播聖誕音樂
We start playing Christmas music today.
那就來點好聖音吧
Well, let's sleigh away.
喜歡我說“聖音”這個梗嗎?
You like how I did that"Sleigh."
潔內菈寄我同意的 聖誕熱門歌♥曲清單給你了嗎?
Janella sent you my approved Christmas hits list?
-我已經寄了 -都看完、背好、數位化了
- Yes, I did. - Studied, memorized, digitized.
那就好好遵照那個清單
And so we're gonna stick to that.
別播嘻哈樂
No hip hop.
開播倒數 五、四、三…
Live in five, four, three...
大家早安 紐約市、皇后區、布魯克林、斯壯島
Good morning, my people. NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, Strong Island.
我是微笑紐約電臺 在早上熱血登場的熱血拉許
It's your morning shot of Adrenaline Rush on Smile NYC.
把齒縫間的火雞肉剔乾淨
Floss that turkey out your teeth
因爲拉許威廉斯要給大家帶來 豐盛的聖誕歌♥曲大餐
because Rush Williams is about to put you on a steady diet of tinsel tunes.
不管你是要開車去上班、開車去購物
Whether you're driving to work, driving to the mall,
還是隻是爲聖誕節忙得不可開交
or just letting Christmas drive you crazy.
我們一起聽這首老歌♥放鬆一下
Let's get turnt up with this old school jam
獻給我的長子賈摩
dedicated to my firstborn, Jamal.
今天是他非常特別的日子
Today's going to be a very special day for him, y'all.
嘻哈樂團Run DMC帶來的 《霍利斯聖誕節》
"Christmas in Hollis," Run DMC!
開始播羅
Oh, here we go!
皇后區霍利斯的聖誕節
It's Christmas time in Hollis, Queens
媽媽在煮雞肉和綠葉甘藍
Mom's cookin' chicken And collard greens
米飯和餡料、通心麪和起司
Rice and stuffing, macaroni and cheese
聖誕老人把禮物放到聖誕樹下
And Santa puttin' gifts Under Christmas trees, oh...
每天都這樣
Every damn day.
別跳了
Stop it.
叮叮噹 叮叮噹
Jingle, jingle, jingle bells
鈴♥聲♥多響亮
Jingle all the way
-早安 -寶貝早
電影精選列表